Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Motorists demand fair go from bike thugs... (Read 15390 times)
Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Motorists demand fair go from bike thugs...
Reply #105 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:49pm

Good luck, my fellow Australians of dubious ancestry.  You're quite a waste of my time. 
Bye bye.

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #106 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 10:21pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Imrah wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
I thought we were talking about the illegal and stupid actions of some cycle riders....

Hey mate!  I'm back.  Why don't we cut the bullcrap and focus on Jewish cyclists?  They must be the stupidest and most illegal of all cyclists, for sure.  Didn't you read that book, 'Mein Kampf'?  It can only be the Jews who are responsible for your anquish ...

... or maybe it's those stupid, illegal Muzzos, eh?  They might be the ones to blame.  Just look at all the trouble in Gaza right now, and see how you go driving your car around with all those bicycles, and some of them have bombs in them.  Not just the usual bombs approved by the US military but nasty little bombs known as I.E.Ds,  Repeat after me, I.  E. D. 

Oh it's terrible, these monsterous Jewish (or was it Muzzies?) cyclists riding around on bikes with bombs to blow you up at the traffic lights!  I tell you, buddy, something needs to be done about those Muzzos before all hell breaks loose!  And the Jews too.

Of course, there is no scientific evidence on record that proves in the laboratory that good Australians who drive around in big, heavy cars have anything at all to do with it, of course of course, and nobody wants to ride a horse of course. 

Let's make Australia's road-toll record and fruck up the sky with carbon derivatives and kill all the Jews on bikes, and those other demographics that don't believe in Henry Ford, our messiah!

My great-great grandparents on one side were Jewish... from Hamburg - I've sought records of surviving family members - there are none...

You cannot grab that high moral ground with me... stop biting those who merely raise the question.... like arguing DV and spousal murder, this subject raises up the worst in people, and they start acting like incipient volcanoes rather than rational human beings.... some primal instinct in the bike rider to protect against the metal tyrannosaurus by attacking it - last great act of defiance ... a Darwinian strike against the enemy... but they died with their lycra and boots on while making a statement that will not resonate down through the ages ......

Maybe bike riders do that to protect the inner circle of the group/troop or whatever.... it is, after all, the duty of the males on the outer to die screaming to alert the herd to the presence of a predator.... none more on the outer than rogue bike riders....

(snuckles)

I take that the word 'thugs' is a nice word in Yiddish? Is that what your ancestors called you when you were young and they liked you, OP?

I use such terms which are in common everyday usage these days to describe what are often perfectly normal actions - to elicit a response and cause the issue to be discussed.

Don't be such a nancy boy... I thought you were better than that.

It is distinctly possible that had the lycra mob not been traveling in a crowd, they would not have hit that vehicle en masse.... great statement over your rights there... get that car out of the way or we'll bash into it.... we'll show you...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 10:25pm

I don't speak or understand Yiddish and know very little about Judaism - and my immediate ancestry is Anglican and Catholic, since any Judaism is carried down through the female line, which is not the case here.

My Jewish great-grandfather married a Protestant woman, my grand-father married an Anglican....

That does not moderate the fact that part of my ancestry is Jewish, and that their roots went back some way to Hamburg....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:49am

Imrah wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:49pm:
Good luck, my fellow Australians of dubious ancestry.  You're quite a waste of my time. 
Bye bye.
Good choice. Dont argue with idiots, they will beat you with experience.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #109 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:40am

Bye bye.

My ancestors are English and German. Arrived in Australia in 1880 and 1890.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 10:58am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:40am:
Bye bye.

Ah - New Australian, eh?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 10:59am

rhino wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:49am:
Bye bye.
Good choice. Dont argue with idiots, they will beat you with experience.

You got that right...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #112 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 3:54pm

Just keep riding like a typical lycra clad Looney.

It's called thinning the species.

The morons die, hopefully before they breed

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #113 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 11:55pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 10:58am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:40am:
Bye bye.

Ah - New Australian, eh?

Yep... 130 years old in this country are my family.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #114 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 12:11am

I live in the country. I have lycra clads taking up a single lane on country roads with double whites, no alternative but to sit at 10-15k. It would be so easy for them to move over but they don't. I could break the law and overtake against the road markings but I choose not to. I'm patient and can wait but it is the attitude of the lycra clad that makes it more antagonistic than it should be. If you add that to the things they do in traffic I've been subjected to the likes of use my side mirrors to launch themselves. I'm not a fan of bike riders.

Edit: Before you label me as a car nut. I walk more than I drive. I drive maybe 500KM a year, probably much less and we have shared spaces here for ped/bikes. Adult bike riders are just rude and entitled.

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2018 at 12:20am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:00am

50% of drivers on the road are not paying attention anyway. Phones cause big problems today on our roads. We all kow this. Then add the foreign drivers, P platers, trucks and you have a concoction of deadly situations if you get in the middle of it. It is easy to say "share the roads" but lets be realistic.....it is no place for a person on a bicycle as a form of exercise unless there is a specific designated cycling lane . Why put yourself out there to begin with? It is a quick risk assesment and cyclists seem unable to to approach with common sence hence their goofy protective outfit. They believe in their head that they deserve to be there just as much as the tin cans. Well...they don't. Roads are designed for motor vehicles. By being out there they put themselves in immediate danger as well as everyone around them. We all know how dangerous the roads can be so keep riding at your own risk....

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #116 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:37am

Setanta wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 12:11am:
I live in the country. I have lycra clads taking up a single lane on country roads with double whites, no alternative but to sit at 10-15k. It would be so easy for them to move over but they don't. I could break the law and overtake against the road markings but I choose not to. I'm patient and can wait but it is the attitude of the lycra clad that makes it more antagonistic than it should be. If you add that to the things they do in traffic I've been subjected to the likes of use my side mirrors to launch themselves. I'm not a fan of bike riders.

Edit: Before you label me as a car nut. I walk more than I drive. I drive maybe 500KM a year, probably much less and we have shared spaces here for ped/bikes. Adult bike riders are just rude and entitled.

If they moved over and you overtook, you would probably still be breaking the law, and putting their life at risk. The lanes are not designed for a car and bike side by side safely. And the edges on country roads are pretty treacherous.

Cyclists are actually instructed to ride in the middle of the lane for safety reasons to prevent cars trying to lane share with them. It's not just to show off their gear.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:00am

freediver wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:37am:
Setanta wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 12:11am:

If they moved over and you overtook, you would probably still be breaking the law, and putting their life at risk. The lanes are not designed for a car and bike side by side safely. And the edges on country roads are pretty treacherous.

Cyclists are actually instructed to ride in the middle of the lane for safety reasons to prevent cars trying to lane share with them. It's not just to show off their gear.

do cyclists actually get road rules???? I thought you just hopped on and away you went.....

in Denmark everyone rides a bike  everyone gives way to bikes  they even have special places on trains for people to park their bikes.....too bad if you wish to sit down  bikes come first....there are still plenty of cars on the roads all the same  but they sit behind the bikes  who get first crack at the traffic lights.... a 20 second start  or something...and no one whinges..

heaps of cycle racks at train stations and if you want to take the bike on the train  they have a special moving grid on the escalators so you dont carry your bike.. all very modern...

I cant remember if they have to register them or not......

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #118 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:22pm

In Denmark the roads are different, the majority of people ride bikes around the cities.

In the great land of Oz, we generally travel further to work, on substandard roads and honestly do not need lycra clad loonies taking over the roads during peak hour.

Most mornings around my area packs of bike thugs dressed like some sort of lunatic lycra clad racers, doing sub walking pace up hills and racing past at well over the speed limit down the other side.

Don't dare get in their way or you will be abused.
The latest is them pointing at the silly cameras on their esky lids.
I just point at my dash cam.

Why can't they just keep to the back streets
Oh yeah, that's right, they wouldn't get the chance to go off at all and sundry then.

And have you ever seen them around pedestrians, they are rude, aggressive and pushy.
Funniest thing I ever saw was one giving an old bloke a hard time, and when he moved over and was abused, he stuck his cane in the spokes
1 idiot bike rider down, many clapping g people.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #119 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:32pm

More bicycles means less congestion.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Send Topic Print