OzPolitic

Grub Joyce
May 26th, 2018 at 2:12pm

From the Courier Mail:

Quote:
Barnaby Joyce, Vikki Campion strike $150,000 interview deal with Seven
Staff writer, News Corp Australia Network
an hour ago

FORMER deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce and his partner Vikki Campion are said to be receiving $150,000 for an exclusive interview with Channel 7.

According to The Weekend Australian, the highly sought-after interview with the pair was won by Seven’s Sunday Night program following a fierce bidding war against Nine’s 60 Minutes.

Former Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce and his partner Vikki Campion will receive $250,000 for an exclusive interview with Sunday Night on Seven.
Picture: Kym Smith

The couple’s six-week-old baby, Sebastian, is said to also be featured on the program.

The couple’s child was born on 16 April and is Joyce’s fifth child, but first son.

Mr Joyce is still married but separated from his first wife, Natalie. They had four girls together: Julia, Caroline, Odette and Bridgette.

Joyce stepped down from his position as deputy prime minister following controversy surrounding his relationship with Ms Campion, who was previously one of his staff members.

It is reported he took a $200,000 pay cut after resigning from his position and returning to the backbench. His salary went from $416,000 to $203,030 and he also lost a number of perks, including access to charter flights and travel allowance.

Former deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce is now a backbencher. Picture: AAP Image/Mick Tsikas

The Weekend Australian reveals that senior reporter Alex Cullen will be the journalist covering the interview on Sunday Night — a deal he has been working on for months.

Sources say the couple negotiated the deal with the TV network themselves, rather than using an agent.

To read the full story, head to The Weekend Australian .

This is a former Deputy PM making sleazy money out of his lack of personal integrity, and adultery.

"Who's yer Daddy Sebastian?"

Arsehole.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Re: Grub Joyce
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:30pm

That any different to Bill Shorten having an affair with Chloe Bryce the ex Governor General Quentin Bryce's  daughter then ditching his wife when his star started to shine and marrying his mistress

Dirty Game Politics huh?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:37pm

red baron wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
That any different to Bill Shorten having an affair with Chloe Bryce the ex Governor General Quentin Bryce's  daughter then ditching his wife when his star started to shine and marrying his mistress

Dirty Game Politics huh?

Hasn't that old wive's tale been debunked a zillion times already?

And Chloe was not a staffer etc etc etc.  If you want to have a go at Shorten, start a Thread.  This one is about Joyce confirming being the prostitute I always thought he was.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #3 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:40pm

Well I suppose old barnyard has to build up another treasure chest for after the divorce!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:41pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 2:37pm:

Dirty Game Politics huh?

And Chloe was not a staffer etc etc etc.  If you want to have a go at Shorten, start a Thread.  This one is about Joyce confirming being the prostitute I always thought he was.

Bit like that sleeze bag TONY BOURKE  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:46pm

FRED. wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 2:41pm:

Dirty Game Politics huh?

That's cute FRED.....and what is your comment on Joyce taking $250,000.00 as proceeds of his being a total sleazeball and grub with zero personal integrity?

'Who's yer Daddy, Sebastian?'

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:52pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 2:46pm:

Dirty Game Politics huh?

That's cute FRED.....and what is your comment on Joyce taking $250,000.00 as proceeds of his being a total sleazeball and grub with zero personal integrity?

$150k now $250k in 2 minutes typical injun taxi driver    Grin Grin Grin Grin

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:58pm

Read the Article.  It went from $150,000.00 to $250,000.00.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - May 26th, 2018 at 6:20pm

What did he do this time?  I'll go look....

I won't be bothered watching - hardly a blip on the radar... ye gods - it's a stealth Barnaby ..... we're doomed, I tellz yez...

Honeslty - what dope would want to know and what TV channel would be stupid enough to pay that kind of money for this loser's story of infidelity?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 26th, 2018 at 6:28pm

I wont be watching either... I find it disgusting and completely out of line considering he another family who will be ridiculed all over again....

shut up Barny...I have never liked cheque book journalism anyway  but a pollie   is just so not on... Angry Angry Angryboy I hope he gets the book thrown at him at the next election....its called KARMA... like Palmer is getting served now... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 26th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Barnaby is a complete dickhead .... always has been.

He sold out those he represented(people on the land) to big mining, gas & oil.

To add to that he gets it on with a staffer who obviously liked to put it out ...... and just by chance after fathering 4 girls he gets her duffed & it's a boy.

I'd say it's a grudge baby ... someone had it in for him.

No way I'd watch his bs interview & he shouldn't be getting paid for being a dopey cuckold being led by the stalk by what seems to be a very calculating female.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - May 26th, 2018 at 7:28pm

cods wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
I wont be watching either... I find it disgusting and completely out of line considering he another family who will be ridiculed all over again....

shut up Barny...I have never liked cheque book journalism anyway  but a pollie   is just so not on... Angry Angry Angryboy I hope he gets the book thrown at him at the next election....its called KARMA... like Palmer is getting served now... Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, and I bet Palmer is shitting himself...worth over $B3 and Qld's richest man....he'll really be suffering.  I reckon cods, he is having the time of his life jerking the strings and playing his attackers....because he can!  Yes, that's Karma, cods.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 26th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 2:46pm:

Dirty Game Politics huh?

No one is putting a gun to the Seven Network's head forcing them to pay Joyce anything.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 26th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
cods wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 6:28pm:

Yeah, and I bet Palmer is shitting himself...worth over $B3 and Qld's richest man....he'll really be suffering.  I reckon cods, he is having the time of his life jerking the strings and playing his attackers....because he can!  Yes, that's Karma, cods.

All of Palmers' assets have been frozen, so he can't sell or transfer them and weasel out of his responsibilities. If they want to, the Court can take him to the cleaners and bleed him dry. I'd say he's pretty concerned right now.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - May 26th, 2018 at 7:40pm

Quote:
No one is putting a gun to the Seven Network's head forcing them to pay Joyce anything.

No one is saying the a gun was at the head of Ch 7. 

What I am saying is that the bloated boozed bonking bastard begetting beetroot sold himself out.  He took money to embarrass his loyal Wife and Family all over again.  What an arsehole!

"Who's yer Daddy Sebastion?"

Angry

Have you some apology you'd like to make for him Mr A Politician?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print