Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Morgan Freeman
Reply #15 - May 26th, 2018 at 10:02am

HERE!

interview.png (246 KB | 45 )
interview.png

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 26th, 2018 at 10:04am

HERE!  Weather report anyone?

weather.jpg (63 KB | 44 )
weather.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 26th, 2018 at 10:06am

.. and it was THIS big!!

size.jpg (20 KB | 31 )
size.jpg

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2018 at 10:06am

Agnes wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
cods wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 7:52pm:
Agnes wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
Aussie wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
Problem is, Agnes, he has apologised for it.

Link.

Just because he is your favourite actor does not an innocent, make.

damage control- he is trying to exist in a very hostile climate- if they accuse the Pope what will you say to that- throw enough mud and you can F someone up for life in his business- grow up!!!!

I bet every actor director in Hollywood is shaking in his boots just due to the fact he is a man- regardless innocent or not

edit*

agnes  they showed a couple of old interviews he had  with women journos... and they were sleazy...sorry but he did make rather pointed comments...one women looked horrified he said something about her wearing a skirt half way to her bum then sitting in front of him and crossing her legs.....she didnt know where to put herself.....he thought it was funny...

yeah I too was shocked....he didnt strike me as being that sort.... but its all there on record.... he doesnt have anywhere to go........as far as I know  he isnt accused of anything else.....but he was very suggestive..

cods if every man who has ever made a sleazy comment were put under a spot light- trial by biased media- then what a screwed world  we would have - and its these same ones are the same Bs who whine if a man makes a comment to them  and then ones who turn into bitter feminazis if  a man ignores her presence- you just cant  win - as a man- my son has already expressed disgust at the situation and feminazis- and I have to warn him to watch out for these fickle shrews- crazy

This is one of the most sexist sites I have ever been on but we ignore it for the most part dont we- Freeman made a couple of naughty comments- its all bull shyte- someone wants money-

of course agnes   but we live in different times now.....and you really have to see the look on his face as well   sorry my love but it wasnt good.....as I said it was only words  BUT they were very inappropriate words..and the leering looks were not good... thats all I am saying ..

I had a problem with guys telling dirty jokes when I was younger.....some could tell one and  it and it would not offend me   then another one  would send shudders through me......I agree wholeheartedly that women need to take on board how they represent themselves when I see these neck lines I think WHERE THE HELL DO YOU LOOK....its not my idea of a good interview....there are lessons for both sides here...

so far agnes 8 women have come forward... and he has apologised   so maybe in hindsight!!!!!!! who knows!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 26th, 2018 at 10:09am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 10:04am:

yes grap you have made your point and I agree.....neither the weather report nor an interview is an appropriate place for ..." pushing it in everyones face."   so to speak......some of it is down right ugly imo.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 26th, 2018 at 10:12am

cods wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 10:09am:

yes grap you have made your point and I agree.....neither the weather report nor an interview is an appropriate place for ..." pushing it in everyones face."   so to speak......some of it is down right ugly imo.

At least the ABC sits them behind a desk mostly and doesn't show off too much.. I always liked Leigh Sales because she's easy on the eye and very good with the questions.  Some of the others are like attacking ferrets.... sharp voices and refusal to let the answer get in the way of argument.... interrupt at all costs...

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 26th, 2018 at 10:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 10:12am:
cods wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 10:09am:

At least the ABC sits them behind a desk mostly and doesn't show off too much.. I always liked Leigh Sales because she's easy on the eye and very good with the questions.  Some of the others are like attacking ferrets.... sharp voices and refusal to let the answer get in the way of argument.... interrupt at all costs...

really Leigh comes across to me like a member of the inquisition   lolol...

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #22 - May 26th, 2018 at 10:38am

Gordon wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 9:17am:
AiA wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:44am:
Master Light has forgotten he has previously shared his Shawshank Redemption dream in which Morgan Freeman tells him that "he has a purdy mouth" ...

As we speak they're crawling thru a tunnel on their way to escape to Monetvideo.

Master Light is in Andy Dufresne's loving embrace ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #23 - May 26th, 2018 at 11:29am

cods if every man who has ever made a sleazy comment were put under a spot light- trial by biased media- then what a screwed world  we would have - and its these same ones are the same Bs who whine if a man makes a comment to them  and then ones who turn into bitter feminazis if  a man ignores her presence- you just cant  win - as a man- my son has already expressed disgust at the situation and feminazis- and I have to warn him to watch out for these fickle shrews- crazy

This is one of the most sexist sites I have ever been on but we ignore it for the most part dont we- Freeman made a couple of naughty comments- its all bull shyte- someone wants money-

I agree even though I don't like Bill Cosby that much as an actor. It's become a real witch hunt for celebrity males. If these women were so offended, why didn't they make a complaint earlier? Why wait decades before doing anything about it?

The same goes for Craig Mclachlan. Those allegedly making charges against him insist on remaining anonymous. They haven't got the guts to speak up publicly. Why? He's become reclusive and his career is probably stuffed now. He is a good Australian actor who has been destroyed from a bit of media sensationalism.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 26th, 2018 at 12:25pm

mantra wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 11:29am:

I agree even though I don't like Bill Cosby that much as an actor. It's become a real witch hunt for celebrity males. If these women were so offended, why didn't they make a complaint earlier? Why wait decades before doing anything about it?

The same goes for Craig Mclachlan. Those allegedly making charges against him insist on remaining anonymous. They haven't got the guts to speak up publicly. Why? He's become reclusive and his career is probably stuffed now. He is a good Australian actor who has been destroyed from a bit of media sensationalism.

its the ME TOO campaign mantra.....thats doing it  and women who felt powerless when it was all happening are now speaking up because they have others to back them up....

we must admit that men have been behaving badly and as with Cosby he actually drugged these women....come on mantra you cannot condone that even if it was a long time ago..

this is like it or not letting men in POWERFUL POSITIONS no it isnt OK.. to treat women like they have been doing so in t he past...

its awful stuff I agree and I dont think its right that someones career be destroyed because of a kiss for example...but some things are just not acceptable   where do we draw the line???....oh he can put his hand on my knee   but anywhere else and hes gone??....come on mantra...you must realise when this was happening had these women spoken up  they would never have worked again   its was a real BOYS CLUB in those days.....BILL COSBY WAS A GOD

to make someone unconscious before you could seually abuse them..... is real sick...yet he got away with it for years through FEAR....I dont think you realise how hard it is for some women to come forward with stuff like this..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - May 26th, 2018 at 12:40pm

Quote:
where do we draw the line???

Where do YOU draw the line, cods?  (Isn't that the far more relevant question?)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #26 - May 26th, 2018 at 1:10pm

Aussie wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 12:40pm:
Quote:
where do we draw the line???

Where do YOU draw the line, cods?  (Isn't that the far more relevant question?)

If someone came up behind this strawberry picker and jammed a finger in her clacker, would that cross the line?

images_128.jpg (17 KB | 37 )
images_128.jpg

IBI

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:47pm

Gordon wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 1:10pm:
If someone came up behind this strawberry picker and jammed a finger in her clacker, would that cross the line?

Should that not depend on DNA evidence?  It's quite in fashion for criminal courts nowdays, or at least it was until lately.

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - May 26th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Morgan Freeman - is a self confessed womaniser (sleeze when drunk, drugged).

Look. I here Charles Manson was a great writer, but does that make him 'forgiveable'? Huh Roll Eyes

Face it. This is all the by-product of the fact that Black Man & Grey Man 'poked the pooch' and slept with the President's and General's wives.

Yep, Mr Rock Star/Movie Star slept with the Politicians wife and now - he's gonna pay for it.  Wink

Johnny Lydon (& Leftfield)
"Burn Hollywood Burn! Taking down Tinseltown!"
Grin

...but hey, in Europe - its the other way around. The Politician sleeps with the Rock Star's wife (and is found dead, the following morning  Wink)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - May 26th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Jasin wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Morgan Freeman - is a self confessed womaniser (sleeze when drunk, drugged).

Look. I here Charles Manson was a great writer, but does that make him 'forgiveable'? Huh Roll Eyes

Face it. This is all the by-product of the fact that Black Man & Grey Man 'poked the pooch' and slept with the President's and General's wives.

Yep, Mr Rock Star/Movie Star slept with the Politicians wife and now - he's gonna pay for it.  Wink

Johnny Lydon (& Leftfield)
"Burn Hollywood Burn! Taking down Tinseltown!"
Grin

...but hey, in Europe - its the other way around. The Politician sleeps with the Rock Star's wife (and is found dead, the following morning  Wink)

So many of your posts are about who screws who, is this a byproduct of you not screwing anyone?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print