Send Topic Print
Morgan Freeman (Read 4944 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Morgan Freeman
May 25th, 2018 at 6:48pm

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/24/entertainment/morgan-freeman-accusations/inde...

He is one of my favourite Actors- leave him alone ffs- I hate any women involved in the 'me too" hunt for victims- bunch of hystrical hags-

Women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior, harassment

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Morgan Freeman
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2018 at 7:06pm

Problem is, Agnes, he has apologised for it.

Link.

Just because he is your favourite actor does not an innocent, make.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #2 - May 25th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Aussie wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 7:06pm:

Link.

damage control- he is trying to exist in a very hostile climate- if they accuse the Pope what will you say to that- throw enough mud and you can F someone up for life in his business- grow up!!!!

I bet every actor director in Hollywood is shaking in his boots just due to the fact he is a man- regardless innocent or not

edit*

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - May 25th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Link.

Was the cherry picker innocent,  Aussie?

Just because he is your favourite picker does not an innocent, make

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 25th, 2018 at 7:52pm

Agnes wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 7:22pm:

Link.

damage control- he is trying to exist in a very hostile climate- if they accuse the Pope what will you say to that- throw enough mud and you can F someone up for life in his business- grow up!!!!

I bet every actor director in Hollywood is shaking in his boots just due to the fact he is a man- regardless innocent or not

edit*

agnes  they showed a couple of old interviews he had  with women journos... and they were sleazy...sorry but he did make rather pointed comments...one women looked horrified he said something about her wearing a skirt half way to her bum then sitting in front of him and crossing her legs.....she didnt know where to put herself.....he thought it was funny...

yeah I too was shocked....he didnt strike me as being that sort.... but its all there on record.... he doesnt have anywhere to go........as far as I know  he isnt accused of anything else.....but he was very suggestive..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - May 25th, 2018 at 8:06pm

Will he do a runner to Montevideo?

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #6 - May 25th, 2018 at 8:23pm

cods wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 7:52pm:

Link.

edit*

agnes  they showed a couple of old interviews he had  with women journos... and they were sleazy...sorry but he did make rather pointed comments...one women looked horrified he said something about her wearing a skirt half way to her bum then sitting in front of him and crossing her legs.....she didnt know where to put herself.....he thought it was funny...

yeah I too was shocked....he didnt strike me as being that sort.... but its all there on record.... he doesnt have anywhere to go........as far as I know  he isnt accused of anything else.....but he was very suggestive..

cods if every man who has ever made a sleazy comment were put under a spot light- trial by biased media- then what a screwed world  we would have - and its these same ones are the same Bs who whine if a man makes a comment to them  and then ones who turn into bitter feminazis if  a man ignores her presence- you just cant  win - as a man- my son has already expressed disgust at the situation and feminazis- and I have to warn him to watch out for these fickle shrews- crazy

This is one of the most sexist sites I have ever been on but we ignore it for the most part dont we- Freeman made a couple of naughty comments- its all bull shyte- someone wants money-

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #7 - May 25th, 2018 at 9:33pm

Gordon wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 7:35pm:

Link.

Yuck

I thought it was strawberries ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - May 25th, 2018 at 9:44pm

AiA wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 9:33pm:
Gordon wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 7:35pm:

Link.

Yuck

I thought it was strawberries ...

I think the fruit is irrelevant as a picker will digitally rape any target available.  Please don't victim blame.

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - May 26th, 2018 at 7:19am

Link.

edit*

Well - these women do dress to draw attention to certain aspects of their...... personality ..... and then find themselves not being able to work out how to display it.  One would have thought that a little forethought would suggest wearing a longer skirt when you know you will be sitting down and your little shortie will ride up.

Pointing out such a silly social faux pas is not necessarily 'sleazy', but it sure shows how dopey some sheilas can be and how their wardrobe people are either dopey or under orders to show off a little tushi and play the 'hidden' sexual element in the interview.

Like selling cars.... wow - that was an interesting interview ... she certainly had some good points to make ...... what were they again?  Shocked Missed them all while I was working out if she was wearing panties....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #10 - May 26th, 2018 at 7:32am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 7:19am:

Link.

edit*

Well - these women do dress to draw attention to certain aspects of their...... personality ..... and then find themselves not being able to work out how to display it.  One would have thought that a little forethought would suggest wearing a longer skirt when you know you will be sitting down and your little shortie will ride up.

Pointing out such a silly social faux pas is not necessarily 'sleazy', but it sure shows how dopey some sheilas can be and how their wardrobe people are either dopey or under orders to show off a little tushi and play the 'hidden' sexual element in the interview.

Like selling cars.... wow - that was an interesting interview ... she certainly had some good points to make ...... what were they again?  Shocked Missed them all while I was working out if she was wearing panties....

Yeah! Lets bring in sharia law!

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - May 26th, 2018 at 7:59am

UH-OH! Trump-Hater Morgan Freeman is Going Down in FLAMES after SICK SECRETS Uncovered

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #12 - May 26th, 2018 at 8:44am

Master Light has forgotten he has previously shared his Shawshank Redemption dream in which Morgan Freeman tells him that "he has a purdy mouth" ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #13 - May 26th, 2018 at 9:17am

AiA wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:44am:
Master Light has forgotten he has previously shared his Shawshank Redemption dream in which Morgan Freeman tells him that "he has a purdy mouth" ...

As we speak they're crawling thru a tunnel on their way to escape to Monetvideo.

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - May 26th, 2018 at 9:58am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 7:32am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 7:19am:

Yeah! Lets bring in sharia law!

Spot

I trust I didn't read that the way I did - but HERE!  How's this for concentrating you on your answers?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print