Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Advice for Trump Supporters, Week 21, 2018 (Read 1027 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Advice for Trump Supporters, Week 21, 2018
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2018 at 9:23pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
Can I offer some advice to the Trump supporters on here?

No...

It's been a huge week for the Truth this week and the liberals have been smashed...

Again, you've got it all backwards.  Trump had a bad week, hence all the focus on Clinton and Obama.

You realise that right?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 25th, 2018 at 10:48pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 6:17pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 6:10pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
Shove this in your a hole Shortweekday.

On 17 February 2009, Barack Obama ordered 17,000 more US troops be sent to Afghanistan to bolster security in the country and thereby boosted the 36,000 US troops already there by 50%.[1

a few weeks after taking office as part of a strategy his predecessor put in place. He then over time GREATLY reduced THE NUMBERS IN AFGHANISTAN.

do try and keep up.

Trump would invade other countries but he only knows the names of about 6 and one of them doesnt even exist - Trumpistan.

So he implemented a policy from another president and he didn't implement it? Do you sniff ajax. He didn't stop anything. There are still US soldiers in Afghanistan. Under Obama there were bombs going off all over the place. He was a warmonger.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.  GWB started all these wars. Obama started NONE. Trump wants to, but no one will let him. Yet.

What about all the s hit Obama and Hillary dropped all over Pakistan , Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Somalia etc by jet aircraft and drones. You are a f a rking idiot. I can see why you can't sell a book.

several thousand copies, dimwit. In the indie world, thats Harry potter.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #17 - May 25th, 2018 at 11:29pm

He was a warmonger.

Can we get it clear before this gets out of hand, is being a warmonger good or bad?

« Last Edit: May 25th, 2018 at 11:43pm by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2018 at 11:45am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 11:29pm:
He was a warmonger.

Can we get it clear before this gets out of hand, is being a warmonger good or bad?

If it is Trump then it is good. If it is anyone else, bad. trumptards on here have literally called Democrat presidents in the world wars as 'war mongers'.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #19 - May 26th, 2018 at 12:24pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 11:45am:
He was a warmonger.

If it is Trump then it is good. If it is anyone else, bad. trumptards on here have literally called Democrat presidents in the world wars as 'war mongers'.

That's what I'm trying to clear up.

Surely they have a stance other that "before I answer, what is Trump doing?".

Right?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #20 - May 26th, 2018 at 12:35pm

He was a warmonger.

Depends on your feelings about "war" ....... is it always bad, regardless of necessity, or can it be good/acceptable  based on necessity?

Quote:
The Chambers Thesaurus (2nd Edition) 2004 says:

warmonger
noun
hawk, militarist, aggressor, saber-rattler

So, based on the above, in my view a "warmonger" isn't bad in & of itself, but ones abhorrence to all aspects of "war" most certainly will tilt their view of a "warmonger" to the deep negative.....even in the absence of actual "war".  Wink

« Last Edit: May 26th, 2018 at 12:41pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:21pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 12:24pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 11:45am:
He was a warmonger.

That's what I'm trying to clear up.

Surely they have a stance other that "before I answer, what is Trump doing?".

Right?

Nope. That is their one and only stance.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #22 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:23pm

Panther wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 12:35pm:
He was a warmonger.

Depends on your feelings about "war" ....... is it always bad, regardless of necessity, or can it be good/acceptable  based on necessity?

Quote:
The Chambers Thesaurus (2nd Edition) 2004 says:

warmonger
noun
hawk, militarist, aggressor, saber-rattler

So, based on the above, in my view a "warmonger" isn't bad in & of itself, but ones abhorrence to all aspects of "war" most certainly will tilt their view of a "warmonger" to the deep negative.....even in the absence of actual "war".  Wink

So in the context of this sub forum, we heard Clinton was a warmonger because apparently she favoured war, specifically World War 3 over diplomacy.

How is that any different to Trump stacking his cabinet with those who aren't just advocating for war over diplomacy, but taking active steps to undo the diplomatic wins we've already had and prevent the future ones from even taking place?

It was hypotheticals under Clinton, but we've got real world example of Trump's team putting it into practice.

It made Clinton unelectable, but now it's ok under Trump?

I just can't see how anyone with any self-respect what so ever, any concern for the nation, can sit there with a straight face and reconcile the two.

I'll give the right one thing, they'll also show a strength in the area of blind devotion to their leaders.  The left/Dems are almost as critical of their leaders as their opponents are.  We saw it with Obama, we saw it with Clinton during the campaign, but the right seem to be afraid of admitting that someone on their side may be wrong, or a hypocrite or even guilty of a claim or even crime that they've clearly committed.

It's this kind of thinking that makes it hard to take some posters here serious when they start talking about Clinton's "crimes".

They don't give a bugger about crime because they still support Trump.  How are we to take their outrage as anything else but a partisan attack on their opponents to protect their side?

I hold debate, the freedom to hold and voice one's opinion and the exchange of information, factual and relevant in very high regard.  This is how people because more informed and we as a people better enlightened.

But that notion while only being an implied right locally, is a fundamental right in the US and so many people not only take advantage of it but disrespect it in the highest order when spreading their bullshit and fake news.

They don't deserve the protections they get.  One of the tenants of the US that makes the people free and the nation great has proved to be one of their greatest weaknesses.  It seems the majority of people aren't mentally equipped enough to tell fact from fiction.  Some extreme examples reside on these forums.

The truth shall set you free, but so many Trump Supporters rely on "alternative facts" instead.

I'll be honest, I'm a little sick of it.

Every day I see why so many on here don't even bother researching their claims and providing a factual counter to the lies spread on here anymore, on a bloody hourly basis and just revert to name calling and fighting fire with fire.

It's the wheel house of the average Trump supporter, so I see why it's so attractive to use against them.  And in their typically hypocritical style, they complain when it's used against them, claiming to be the victim of abuse.

I've had moments of weakness where I've fallen for that trap, but I try to do better.  I try to stand by the facts and form my opinion from there.

But bugger me it is uncomfortably satisfying, especially when encountering the brick wall of stupidity and ignorance that so many on here rely on.

/rant

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #23 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:35pm

Trump has had a great week. What are you talking about Sad?

The spying on the Trump campaign has been exposed and the Democrats are busy trying to spin the narrative in their media. Its not working!

Trump now holds a lead in the polls moving toward the midterms. My prediction is that the Republicans will buck the usual losses that an incumbent party suffers at the midterm and win handsomely.

After all what policy do the Dems have? More taxes (thats a winner), open borders and impeach Trump.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 26th, 2018 at 2:44pm

and here is a perfect example, sad..

Richdude wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 2:35pm:
Trump has had a great week.
Not even Republicans think Trump had a great week. Many are calling it his worst week ever.
What are you talking about Sad?

The spying on the Trump campaign has been exposed and the Democrats are busy trying to spin the narrative in their media. Its not working!
The 'spying' has actually been completely and thoroughly debunked and even the GO loons like Nunes and Jordan are saying as much. Even Trey Gowdy is embarrassed by this idiotic claim.

Trump now holds a lead in the polls moving toward the midterms.
More stupidity. trump and the Republicans are facing a near record defeat in the midterms. No one - even Republicans - are expecting anything but a solid loss.
My prediction is that the Republicans will buck the usual losses that an incumbent party suffers at the midterm and win handsomely.
[b]and you are probably the only person outside an insane asylum to think so.
[/b]

After all what policy do the Dems have? More taxes (thats a winner), open borders and impeach Trump.

Your post is nothing more than a collection of 'stupid'.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #25 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:44pm

Trump now holds a lead in the polls moving toward the midterms. My prediction is that the Republicans will buck the usual losses that an incumbent party suffers at the midterm and win handsomely.

@
Richdude 
Spot on!!!!

The #Anti-TrumpTurds have nothing.......everything they try FAILS.....

Worse yet, President Trump is growing in popularity, but they will fan their bought & paid for polls.....polls taken by the MSM, & they will say: look....he's not any more popular, but they fail to look in the mirror.......his numbers in those polls don't reflect how bad they....the democ-rats.....are doing....President Trumps popularity "numbers don't have to rise when their own numbers are falling.......they fail to grasp the concept that runners don't always win the race because they are faster, no, they also win the race when their competitor's run out of steam & falter, like the democ-rats are doing as you pinpoint so well.....their winners are higher taxes, open borders, & an attempted Presidential coup d'état that has been caught out, & I'll add that Americans on both sides of the political spectrum don't like their Constitution being ragged on by the "Deep-State" or anyone else....especially politicians looking to pander to their own democ-rat millennial miscreants, that neither side likes. Polls show that push come to shove, both sides of the firearm issue don't like it when these mealy-mouthed politicians start to attack their Constitution with threats of repealing American Rights. They are smart enough to know that if one freedom goes, others will probably follow, & if the one that protects the rest .... the 2nd Amendment goes asunder.....all hell will break loose, & they don't want any of that.  Wink

Their 'head in the clouds'.... 'we can't lose attitude' .....bit them in the ass in 2016, & it will again in 2018. The slow runner behind may not look fast, that is until they themselves stumble & falter....the taste of The Donald's dust will taste even worse this time!!  Wink

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:47pm

Apparently 2inch Panther the gunlover is unaware of the embarrassing debunking of spygate yesterday.

Keep on with ur denials, losers.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #27 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:55pm

If all you watch is Fox News, I can understand why you'd think that. 

But take some time to look outside the bubble and you'll be reminded that Trump's supporters, when calling for him to get the Nobel Peace prize, like yourself, were saying it was a done deal, he'd brought peace to the region despite not even having a meeting.

Now, because of his own team deliberatly undermining him in favour of war, he's failed at bringing peace to the region and not only that, North Korea, now legitimised by his capitulation and offering them a seat at the table, think they can foolishly, and are, making nuclear threats against the US and South Korea if the US doesn't pull out it's military forces from the region.

Now Trump has to deal with that.  Back down against North Korea's threats or call their bluff.  It's lose lose for everyone, AND this is a situation entire created by Trump's actions.

Entirely.

He was warned, he ignored it and went with his gut, and now it's turned to poo.

As it was established at the time, if Trump gets credit for all the positives in this area when he's done little to nothing, then he's also responsible for this deterioration in relations and a clear departure from a pathway to peace that is entire of he and his teams doing.

He failed, and big time.

And that's just a single example.  This is without delving into the recent China decision... Remember his claims of MAGA?  Attacking China for 60k factories going to China, 6million+ jobs, yet now Trump announces that he was using all the powers of the U.S. government to save a Chinese company from closing and losing 75,000 jobs.

Wtf!?

Do I really need to continue?  How do you not know all of this?

Quote:

Again, those in the bubble who only consume Fox News, you are correct.

But here is a dose of reality for you.

The claim is that the FBI planted a spy in the Trump campaign.

The truth is, this is just what the FBI does for a living.  Trump has ties to the American mob, the Russian Mob, Russian Hookers, to the Kremlin, to indicted co-conspirators, goons and shady lawyers, tax evaders, fraudulent businesses,  fake charities, bribes and hush money...  This is exactly what the FBI investigates.

Given that Trump has all these ties, in what world would be not be investigated?  It's not a claim of spying, the FBI are doing their damn job, investigating criminal activity...

Now you want to claim it's a deep state conspiracy that's now been exaggerated to 100's of spies?!  There aren't even that many staff on his campaign payroll...

Do you really listen to the claims your side makes, coincidentally, when Trump is facing one of his biggest and most public failures? 

Do you ever stop and seek out the evidence behind the claims?

Clearly you don't.  All it takes is Fox News, a Facebook/Twitter/4chan/reddit post saying what you want to hear and your investigative quest stops there.

Quote:

If enough people are as ignorant to the truth and gullible as you, you're probably right.

Quote:
After all what policy do the Dems have? More taxes (that's a winner), open borders and impeach Trump.

That's a good question, we'll have to wait for them to reveal their hand.

But on that topic, what are Trump's policies? 

War in Iran, War in North Korea, Taking money from China to his personal businesses that he's not taken a step back from and aren't being run from a blind trust in return for dropped sactions and "MCGA" campaign of Jobs for China without a thought to the reason the sanctions were in place to begin with now that he's got his pay day?

This is the most recent in a long line of corrupt displays from Trump, his family and his administration, but do you hear it getting reported about on Fox News?

No.  It got a mention, but it was spun as a positive.

No, just no...

Again, take my advice, shut up and wait for things to calm down.  You're only backing yourself into a corner by pretending Trump's had a good week.

It's ok to have a bad one, but keeping you head firmly buried in the sand is only making you look foolish.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 26th, 2018 at 4:31pm

Panther wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 3:44pm:

@
Richdude 
Spot on!!!!
http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/bullseye75x56.gif

Worse yet, President Trump is growing in popularity, but they will fan their bought & paid for polls.....polls taken by the MSM, & they will say: look....he's not any more popular, but they fail to look in the mirror.......his numbers in those polls don't reflect how bad they....the democ-rats.....are doing....President Trumps popularity "numbers don't have to rise when their own numbers are falling.......they fail to grasp the concept that runners don't always win the race because they are faster, no, they also win the race when their competitor's run out of steam & falter, like the democ-rats are doing as you pinpoint so well.....their winners are higher taxes, open borders, & an attempted Presidential coup d'état that has been caught out, & I'll add that Americans on both sides of the political spectrum don't like their Constitution being ragged on by the "Deep-State" or anyone else....especially politicians looking to pander to their own democ-rat millennial miscreants, that neither side likes. Polls show that push come to shove, both sides of the firearm issue don't like it when these mealy-mouthed politicians start to attack their Constitution with threats of repealing American Rights. They are smart enough to know that if one freedom goes, others will probably follow, & if the one that protects the rest .... the 2nd Amendment goes asunder.....all hell will break loose, & they don't want any of that.  Wink

Their 'head in the clouds'.... 'we can't lose attitude' .....bit them in the ass in 2016, & it will again in 2018. The slow runner behind may not look fast, that is until they themselves stumble & falter....the taste of The Donald's dust will taste even worse this time!!  Wink

BOOM!!

the more the Liberals cry they have the upper hand the more they are going down... going down town...

whatever you are guilty off... accuse the other side of that Guilt...

it may have worked back in the 40s boys..

but pahleaaaase... its 2018...

Time to try a new tactic... you are getting your corrupt arses handed to you.. its just embarrassing   Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #29 - May 27th, 2018 at 1:05pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 4:31pm:
Panther wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 3:44pm:

@
Richdude 
Spot on!!!!
http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/bullseye75x56.gif

BOOM!!

the more the Liberals cry they have the upper hand the more they are going down... going down town...

whatever you are guilty off... accuse the other side of that Guilt...

it may have worked back in the 40s boys..

but pahleaaaase... its 2018...

Time to try a new tactic... you are getting your corrupt arses handed to you.. its just embarrassing   Roll Eyes

Actually, I quite agree, but as far as the demonrats changing tactics......I don't want them to change, not just yet, not until after November anyway.......we got to keep the House out of demonrat hands until after the 2018 election to clear the way for the Donald's next fandango.....November 2020. Wink

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print