Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Aussie to be hanged in Malaysia (Read 7722 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Aussie to be hanged in Malaysia
Reply #45 - May 27th, 2018 at 12:24am

Setanta wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:54pm:
Gordon wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:52pm:
red baron wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
The poor smiling cow doesn't seem to know what freaking day it is

How they could send her down is a real Malayasia thing ....right?

Just another expendable mule whilst the real Criminals laugh all the way to the bank

Yeah she looks simple. This one isn't fair.

She'd have to be simple to be conned into it. I doubt she'll hang. Well I hope not, I'm not at all pro DP.

Women and men do some silly things when they are dealing with 'romance' - and older people are often targets for scams....

I turn 69 in a couple of weeks, and I get heaps of online offers from sweet young things who want a one-nighter with an older guy, no strings attached etc.... and age is only a number...... right....

At my age it's the number of erections you get in a month............  Undecided

Regardless of all the crap spouted here, she is an Australian citizen, an obvious dupe, and should be pardoned and sent home with a slap on the wrist while the local fuzz sell the drugs and earn a bit of pay.

In Afghanistan (and elsewhere) the cops rob people at road stops and road blocks because they simply don't get paid..... it's a very common issue..... hard to convince locals the cops are on the side of the angels and that the whole deal is to bring them a better life when the forces of government do that kind of thing and other 'cultural difference' things.... like keep she-males on site for 'recreation'.... highly offensive to hardcore Taliban and ordinary Muslims.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2018 at 12:29am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #46 - May 27th, 2018 at 12:32am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 12:24am:
Setanta wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:54pm:
Gordon wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:52pm:
red baron wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
The poor smiling cow doesn't seem to know what freaking day it is

How they could send her down is a real Malayasia thing ....right?

Just another expendable mule whilst the real Criminals laugh all the way to the bank

Yeah she looks simple. This one isn't fair.

She'd have to be simple to be conned into it. I doubt she'll hang. Well I hope not, I'm not at all pro DP.

Women and men do some silly things when they are dealing with 'romance' - and older people are often targets for scams....

I turn 69 in a couple of weeks, and I get heaps of online offers from sweet young things who want a one-nighter with an older guy, no strings attached etc.... and age is only a number...... right....

At my age it's the number of erections you get in a month............  Undecided

Regardless of all the crap spouted here, she is an Australian citizen, an obvious dupe, and should be pardoned and sent home with a slap on the wrist while the local fuzz sell the drugs and earn a bit of pay.

In Afghanistan (and elsewhere) the cops rob people at road stops and road blocks because they simply don't get paid..... it's a very common issue..... hard to convince locals the cops are on the side of the angels and that the whole deal is to bring them a better life when the forces of government do that kind of thing and other 'cultural difference' things.... like keep she-males on site for 'recreation'.... highly offensive to hardcore Taliban and ordinary Muslims.

Got any sweet young things I can knock off back? Grin

edit: Although I am in contact with Svetlana, an 18yo beauty from Ukraine. I just have to give her enough money to arrange her passport and travel to Australia. Don't tell my wife, she's a surprise housekeeper for her.

« Last Edit: May 27th, 2018 at 12:38am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 27th, 2018 at 1:10am

Mah man - I had a contact Skype once and she did a hambone for me.... from one of those African countries... and Svetlana must be a cousin of the one who is so keen on me... so when I collect my 2.5m Euros and the Schloss in Germany that has been in the family for centuries and I'm the only descendant, I'll be able to take care of both of them.... of course if I take up the German Schloss I might have to forego the Irish Castle and title.....

Now the poor lady with cancer and no children whose husband the honest preacher died and left a fund for good deeds of 5.6Bn .... I'll have to ensure those good deeds before she dies.....

Now - I'm 'driver' for a group of psychic ladies going to Kendall to track William Tyrell next week ... ... done this twice already for the ex who claims powers... funny thing is that the second time I was greatly taken aback when going over a back road to see a kid taking out the bins... and he was wearing a Spiderman suit.... too much coincidence for me.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #48 - May 28th, 2018 at 9:31am

rhino wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 6:20pm:
Lol. Give it a rest. Asian jails are full of Aussie drug smugglers you never heard of.

And this one is special because? Her grandmother status?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 28th, 2018 at 9:50am

i thought this was a sad case and she was naive, but i'm not sure you should be hanged for being naive .

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #50 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:08am

aquascoot wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 9:50am:
i thought this was a sad case and she was naive, but i'm not sure you should be hanged for being naive .

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:15am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 10:08am:

It's not ignorance of the law to unknowingly carry something in a bag you don't own.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 10:15am:

It's not ignorance of the law to unknowingly carry something in a bag you don't own.

As I understand Malaysian law there is the presumption of knowledge and onus is reversed on the defendant to prove lack thereof.  The judge who acquitted her must have been satisfied, but I can't yet find a transcript of the Appeal Court's reversal of the decision......

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:44am

Alinta wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 10:37am:

As I understand Malaysian law there is the presumption of knowledge and onus is reversed on the defendant to prove lack thereof.  The judge who acquitted her must have been satisfied, but I can't yet find a transcript of the Appeal Court's reversal of the decision......

Backward allegedly Westernised Oriental Gentleman's law... make it up as they go along, and make sure you never miss out on a 'conviction' - no different here in reality, but at least it's not officially recognised here.... (though they wonder why the general public is in near-revolt after over two hundred years of deliberate perjury and false representation being the prime reason for 'convictions' here)....

Malaysian Law - guilty until proven innocent, and then we still say you are responsible... and they're 'good' Asians for whom Australia and other nations shed blood, unlike some I could mention ......

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:50am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 10:44am:

Backward allegedly Westernised Oriental Gentleman's law... make it up as they go along, and make sure you never miss out on a 'conviction' - no different here in reality, but at least it's not officially recognised here.... (though they wonder why the general public is in near-revolt after over two hundred years of deliberate perjury and false representation being the prime reason for 'convictions' here)....

Malaysian Law - guilty until proven innocent, and then we still say you are responsible... and they're 'good' Asians for whom Australia and other nations shed blood, unlike some I could mention ......
Absolute nonsense yet again.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 28th, 2018 at 11:00am

rhino wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 10:50am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 10:44am:

Absolute nonsense yet again.

Please explain?  Is poor little Unforgiven your personal sock?  Certainly your behaviour has similarities.  You can't stand being told you're wrong..... like that business over people smugglers and governments ... did-ums.

Now I know you can probably go on all day and all night in the same vein, but I have other things to do, and I'm sure you do, too, if you are anything like what Setanta imagines you to be, so I won't continue to argue with you, since you present nothing but personal vitriol.

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 28th, 2018 at 11:08am

And here he goes again, makes a post making facile claims about the Malaysian legal system based on nothing except personal bias and has a cry when its challenged . Educate yourself man, do a google before you post.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 28th, 2018 at 11:10am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 11:00am:
  if you are anything like what Setanta imagines you to be, so I won't continue to argue with you, since you present nothing but personal vitriol.

Heres the easy part, dont post bs and I wont challenge it.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 28th, 2018 at 11:28am

rhino wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 11:10am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 11:00am:
  if you are anything like what Setanta imagines you to be, so I won't continue to argue with you, since you present nothing but personal vitriol.

Heres the easy part, dont post bs and I wont challenge it.

When have you ever 'challenged' anything I've said effectively?

Your control of punctuation is starting to fail, BTW....... that sounds familiar..

Got an example for us, big boy, where I've posted 'bs' that you've 'challenged'?  Come on .... but god you're a time waster...nothing better to do than side-track discussions with your ego plays?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - May 28th, 2018 at 11:32am

rhino wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 11:08am:
And here he goes again, makes a post making facile claims about the Malaysian legal system based on nothing except personal bias and has a cry when its challenged . Educate yourself man, do a google before you post.

Why?  We don't have a presumption of guilt based entirely on possession here - they do, so it is safe to say their interpretation of what was once English law has been altered to give them a bit more leverage in a case.  Not a good look for human rights, is it, especially in a capital case?

You were caught out suggesting the issue was ignorance of the law, when not knowing the contents of a package etc is not ignorance of the law, simply ignorance of the contents of the package.....

How is that 'crying' for you?  You've been bleating and twisting and turning like the old Pacific Highway since you were brought up short on that one......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print