Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A letter from Her Majesty to OzPol members (Read 2948 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: A letter from Her Majesty to OzPol members
Reply #15 - May 21st, 2018 at 9:22pm

Redmond Neck wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 6:39pm:
Harry just likes a bit of "Brown Sugar!"

"It tastes so good !"

Woman with a different set of anti-bodies tastes better.... smells better.... it's a mating thing to preclude inbreeding, which makes many retarded, as Muslims can testify....

We are most pleased to announce, as your Sovereign, that our grandson Harry has decided to marry a Black woman from our colonies in The Americas ... our experiments with Muslims using Diana the Late as a guinea pig showed a very small likelihood of that avoiding being a car wreck, so we have graciously approved our grandson's marriage to this partially Black American upstart.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #16 - May 22nd, 2018 at 5:58am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 9:22pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 6:39pm:
Harry just likes a bit of "Brown Sugar!"

"It tastes so good !"

Woman with a different set of anti-bodies tastes better.... smells better.... it's a mating thing to preclude inbreeding, which makes many retarded, as Muslims can testify....
We are most pleased to announce, as your Sovereign, that our grandson Harry has decided to marry a Black woman from our colonies in The Americas ... our experiments with Muslims using Diana the Late as a guinea pig showed a very small likelihood of that avoiding being a car wreck, so we have graciously approved our grandson's marriage to this partially Black American upstart.....

It's just simply not right that a royal would marry a common person.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #17 - May 22nd, 2018 at 7:17am

Bobby. wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 7:02pm:
What about that tinted preacher at the wedding?
I don't think the Queen was amused.

That preacher was arrogant as though
he knows something about the Bible that the rest of us don't -
and then he started on about fire -
which is usually represents the devil and somehow made it more important
than his main point of love.
He was a bible bashing nutcase.

One thing's for sure -
no matter how much money you pay there will always be some clown who will ruin your wedding.

I dont think the non-amusement was anything to do with his "tintedness".

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #18 - May 22nd, 2018 at 7:56am

Auggie wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 6:24pm:
For those of you who don't like the monarchy, think about this.

They just recently included a black woman into their ranks who now has the title of Duchess.

It's surprising how modernised and inclusive the monarchy has become, compared with so-called 'elective' institutions.

Do you think that if we became a Republic with an elected Australian head of state that we would've had a black person as part of that family? I doubt it.

And this is the irony of the whole thing: the monarchy, which is supposedly an out-dated relic of past has the uncanny ability to adapt to the times more than elective and democratic institutions.

But, the republican ideologues refuse to acknowledge this and let their anti-monarchism blind them to this reality. They'd rather have our children grow up in a society with an all-white and non-inclusive institution than an inclusive and diverse institution.

Having the monarchy in Australia means that our children will be exposed to an inclusive institution that is diverse and multiracial. Surely, we can all agree that this is good for future generations.

I am neither a Monarchist, nor a Republican. And I am certainly not one of these petty-minded people who reject society's traditions as if other societies have been historically blemish-less.

However, Auggie, your OP is fraught with generalisations. It is not reasonable to suggest an Australian republic would discriminate on racial lines. That would imply the population's values have not evolved since the Gold Rush, and that is simply not true.

Neither is it reasonable to suggest the British aristocracy is without racial prejudice on no proof other than a wedding of a second son; a wedding that can be seen as a successful PR campaign.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - May 22nd, 2018 at 11:14am

You are wayyyyy off the mark AUGGIE.

If a 'Republic' is made in Australia - it will be situated at the 'base' of the Pyramid ...regarding the poor, but populating part of Australia (Art industry being for the 'rich').
The USA 'Democracy' is the reverse, with Politics for the rich (few), Art for the poor (many).

Regardless - the Democracy of Politics in the USA is a 'business', not a 'race' or 'family'.
Much like Rome was a varied race of peoples from all around the Empire, it was all about 'business' and the more you succeeded for Rome's behalf, the more 'Roman' you were than others.
In the USA - if you were not 'American' and you preferred to stand aloof as 'native' or 'African' - then you exiled yourself from the 'business' and suffered being put last in line or discriminated against ...which, in my view - is justified.
Any Brit or Aboriginal that did not 'conform' to an Oz-Republic would also be discriminated against for being detached. At the moment, any Australian NOT British/Aboriginal - gets second best (called a Convict, Racist, etc)  Roll Eyes

So the idea of Meaghan being 'black' means nothing, if she fits into being 'Royal' quite well. She may be a far better choice for the Royal family than a 'white' version (like Diana Roll Eyes).
But of course, Harry & Co are there to make future King more better than he really is.

Personally, the British Royalty are too Political/Military to be considered 'real Royalty' like the mainland European Royals - as being a King was founded upon being a 'Master of Ceremony' (pomp and all that jazz) like an Entertainer (hence the Court Jester mock). Kings are traditionally NOT military - that's for 'Emperors'.
But as we see, Britain & its Royals are more like North Americans, than Europeans and Europe is more Medical/Music as each decade goes by and Politics/Military is on its way out (very some devastating wars ...which goes to show the 'negative' impact).
Hence Germany v Britain was the Battle to see who the real 'Bad' guy in Europe is ...and in 'the end' Britain will be held accountable after France and Italy give up their 'Holy Ghost' on that level too.

I think Meaghan is a gorgeous inclusion to the Royal Family and although Black by race, she is definitely very 'Western', in fact - she, being from the 'Entertainment' side of life, is more ROYAL, than the (Political/Military) royals themselves.
Wink

There, that about sums it all up  Smiley

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 23rd, 2018 at 12:00pm

Jasin wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 11:14am:
You are wayyyyy off the mark AUGGIE.

If a 'Republic' is made in Australia - it will be situated at the 'base' of the Pyramid ...regarding the poor, but populating part of Australia (Art industry being for the 'rich').
The USA 'Democracy' is the reverse, with Politics for the rich (few), Art for the poor (many).

Regardless - the Democracy of Politics in the USA is a 'business', not a 'race' or 'family'.
Much like Rome was a varied race of peoples from all around the Empire, it was all about 'business' and the more you succeeded for Rome's behalf, the more 'Roman' you were than others.
In the USA - if you were not 'American' and you preferred to stand aloof as 'native' or 'African' - then you exiled yourself from the 'business' and suffered being put last in line or discriminated against ...which, in my view - is justified.
Any Brit or Aboriginal that did not 'conform' to an Oz-Republic would also be discriminated against for being detached. At the moment, any Australian NOT British/Aboriginal - gets second best (called a Convict, Racist, etc)  Roll Eyes

So the idea of Meaghan being 'black' means nothing, if she fits into being 'Royal' quite well. She may be a far better choice for the Royal family than a 'white' version (like Diana Roll Eyes).
But of course, Harry & Co are there to make future King more better than he really is.

Personally, the British Royalty are too Political/Military to be considered 'real Royalty' like the mainland European Royals - as being a King was founded upon being a 'Master of Ceremony' (pomp and all that jazz) like an Entertainer (hence the Court Jester mock). Kings are traditionally NOT military - that's for 'Emperors'.
But as we see, Britain & its Royals are more like North Americans, than Europeans and Europe is more Medical/Music as each decade goes by and Politics/Military is on its way out (very some devastating wars ...which goes to show the 'negative' impact).
Hence Germany v Britain was the Battle to see who the real 'Bad' guy in Europe is ...and in 'the end' Britain will be held accountable after France and Italy give up their 'Holy Ghost' on that level too.

I think Meaghan is a gorgeous inclusion to the Royal Family and although Black by race, she is definitely very 'Western', in fact - she, being from the 'Entertainment' side of life, is more ROYAL, than the (Political/Military) royals themselves.
Wink

There, that about sums it all up  Smiley

She's not "black" by race .... her father is white Dutch Irish, her mother African American. So Meghan is mixed race.

Quote her - Quote:
“While my mixed heritage may have created a grey area surrounding my self-identification, keeping me with a foot on both sides of the fence, I have come to embrace that.

"To say who I am, to share where I’m from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident mixed-race woman."

And regarding the highlight ... it's a pity that many Australians of mixed race can't take pride in their heritage but just pick one side, despite any contradiction of their claim to be just one part of the mix.

White is the new black ... No?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 23rd, 2018 at 12:17pm

They just recently included a black woman into their ranks who now has the title of Duchess.

It's surprising how modernised and inclusive the monarchy has become, compared with so-called 'elective' institutions.

Do you think that if we became a Republic with an elected Australian head of state that we would've had a black person as part of that family? I doubt it.

And this is the irony of the whole thing: the monarchy, which is supposedly an out-dated relic of past has the uncanny ability to adapt to the times more than elective and democratic institutions.

But, the republican ideologues refuse to acknowledge this and let their anti-monarchism blind them to this reality. They'd rather have our children grow up in a society with an all-white and non-inclusive institution than an inclusive and diverse institution.

Having the monarchy in Australia means that our children will be exposed to an inclusive institution that is diverse and multiracial. Surely, we can all agree that this is good for future generations.

Grin In short what a load of BS.

The British Royal Family let the first mixed race person into the family & all of a sudden they're a virtue of multiculturalism & diversity?  Grin

History would show otherwise.

And then the Republic issue if it came to fruition would then become a non inclusive all white institution?  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - May 23rd, 2018 at 4:39pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 7:17am:
Bobby. wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 7:02pm:
What about that tinted preacher at the wedding?
I don't think the Queen was amused.

That preacher was arrogant as though
he knows something about the Bible that the rest of us don't -
and then he started on about fire -
which is usually represents the devil and somehow made it more important
than his main point of love.
He was a bible bashing nutcase.

One thing's for sure -
no matter how much money you pay there will always be some clown who will ruin your wedding.

I dont think the non-amusement was anything to do with his "tintedness".

Spot

Yes - the Queen is not racist.

I actually can't help but like the Queen.
I don't think she's ever done anything wrong.
She seems so polite and approachable -
it's almost as if anyone could have a nice conversation with her.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #23 - May 23rd, 2018 at 4:52pm

The infusion of new genes into the British Monarchy is about 200,000 years overdue.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - May 23rd, 2018 at 5:11pm

Come on Unforgiven,
name one thing the Queen has ever done incorrectly?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #25 - May 23rd, 2018 at 5:15pm

Bobby. wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 5:11pm:
Come on Unforgiven,

Dismissal of Gough Whitlam. John Kerr was not a free agent. He was a representative of the Queen and an agent of MI6 and CIA.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 23rd, 2018 at 8:38pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 4:52pm:

The infusion of new genes into the British Monarchy is about 200,000 years overdue.

You could do with a genetic infusion of human dna to help suppress your alien traits.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 23rd, 2018 at 8:44pm

Unforgiven wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 5:15pm:
Come on Unforgiven,

Dismissal of Gough Whitlam. John Kerr was not a free agent. He was a representative of the Queen and an agent of MI6 and CIA.

John Kerr wasn't the initiator.... Malcolm Fraser was ...

and as Gough said ... Fraser was Kerrs cur.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - May 24th, 2018 at 6:33am

Unforgiven wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 5:15pm:
Come on Unforgiven,

Kerr was just doing his job.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - May 24th, 2018 at 4:34pm

I did but see her passing by yet
I shall love her till I die.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3