Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
More gender theory nonsence (Read 5700 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: More gender theory nonsence
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2018 at 7:41pm

Valkie wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 5:05pm:
Quote:
Lol, another "personal anecdote" which never actually happened from Valkie. Hes got one for every occcasion.    

Another post of interest and information from the troll of the week.

What is it like to be a total looser, little troll?

Perhaps if you took the effort to get off you obviously huge posterior, drag your worthless carcass away from the computer and out into the real world
You would have something to contribute, other than vitriol from being jealous of me.

I have stated before, but because you are obviously quite thick.

I am 60 years old
There isn't much I have not done, attempted or seen
I have travelled the world, seen and met many people from many cultures.
I an skilled, educated and competent in quite a few fields and have completed 17 years of post graduate study in my chosen profession, mechanical engineering.
I was competitive, although not outstanding , in several sports which alas, are no longer available to me because this old body is getting on in years.
I have a wonderful family and a wife who is my soul mate and who I love dearly..
Several grandchildren many friends and colleagues.

I own a modest home, a serious boat two cars and everything I could want and need.
I am independently financially secure and while not rolling in money, I can live comfortably on my super if I didn't enjoy my job and it's rewards.

Now you
What have you done?
Where have you been?
What have you achieved?

I suspect you have little to offer or bring to the table.
Which is why you do not understand that some of us have been and done many things and can relate and talk about them.

My only regret
That I have never served in the armed forces.

Now go away you pathetic little troll
At least until you have actually done something that you can speak about

I doubt Rhino will say what he does but I believe he is in that class of work we call "first responders", so paramedic/police/etc that see the crap most people are protected from.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - May 25th, 2018 at 9:08pm

I seriously doubt tgat he has been outside his basement.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #17 - May 25th, 2018 at 9:15pm

Valkie wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 9:08pm:

You should give others the benefit of the doubt if you expect others to take your experiences on board as true.

For example, I have said I've had a firearm shoved in my face twice, once literally in my mouth, not much more in your face than that, I could be making it up or it could be the truth. If you knew me personally, you would believe me, if you were a member of my family you would know it's true. You on the internet must make it of it what you will. I have no reason to doubt you are a mechanical engineer, you should give the same respect to others, disliking them is not a reason to call bullshit.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2018 at 9:21pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - May 26th, 2018 at 5:00am

It would be nice if we could refrain from clogging up the board with personal conflict nonsense from and between often equally uninformed individuals.

It's a fair call to label such things as 'trolling', and we know that some here do it for the 'fun' of it = 'flaming', and it is a pain in the arse.

Not only that, but it is a game fraught with peril, since in order to defend against a nothing accusation, many people will give out personal information.  Now with some - even the 'security services' etc as alluded to by Setanta - this is quite deliberate (you would not believe how many 'contacts' I get from pretty young things who only want one night stands with old guys - sure), and in some cases is dedicated to their creation of 'profiles' (a rather flawed lack of science and one fraught with other dangers), which can have unfortunate effects on people without proper reason.

We have ALL done and been things that nobody else has - every individual's life is different, and those outside that life may think it is either 'interesting' (far from it) or, the most common accusation in this day and age of 'educated' PC individuals who know everything - can be labeled fantasty fantasy.

I've alluded personally to family connections with highly placed individuals and a few other things... every word is truth, yet you don't find too many specific details given out about me personally or my life and experiences, other than what I'd consider ordinary information.

As has been said, millions may die in battle, but they all die one at a time...... i.e. every man's experience is different, personal, and individual.  Let it be, folks.

Word for today:-

fantasty (n) - a frevent belief in the tastiness of a meal or item for eating

fantasty (adv) - the fervent belief that someone/something is tasty/scrumptious etc
example - she was a fantasty redhead with all the bits in the right places and proportions (mama mia)....
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2018 at 5:16am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 26th, 2018 at 8:14am

I was talking to a friends wife last night and she is an advocate for gender neutral and men wanting to be women etc.
Coincidently she has just given birth so I asked her if she would have minded a "male" mid"person" (cause midWIFE is an unacceptable term) pretending to be female, or identifying himself as a female,  in her birthing room as her mid"person".
She said that would make her extremely uncomfortable and she would probably request that person to be removed. BIG HMMMMMM.

So she advocates the idea... but for others only. When it involves her privacy she doesn't condone the idea......go figure. Typical of these stupid dumb c@#ts that push this kind of crap.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #20 - May 26th, 2018 at 8:46am

Setanta wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 9:15pm:

You should give others the benefit of the doubt if you expect others to take your experiences on board as true.

For example, I have said I've had a firearm shoved in my face twice, once literally in my mouth, not much more in your face than that, I could be making it up or it could be the truth. If you knew me personally, you would believe me, if you were a member of my family you would know it's true. You on the internet must make it of it what you will. I have no reason to doubt you are a mechanical engineer, you should give the same respect to others, disliking them is not a reason to call bullshit.

And if you look at that thread I did not dispute this, I simply said that I must have led a sheltered life.

Mr slow blind horned animal disputes every single post I make.
I really don't care, but he also refuses to give any details of his "experience" and rarely posts anything that is not vitriol.

Should he attack me
I will respond in like.

He does not believe me, good
But I also do not believe him anything but a sour, bitter , jealous old troll who has never left his basement

This is my choice.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - May 26th, 2018 at 9:47am

Captain Caveman wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:14am:
I was talking to a friends wife last night and she is an advocate for gender neutral and men wanting to be women etc.
Coincidently she has just given birth so I asked her if she would have minded a "male" mid"person" (cause midWIFE is an unacceptable term) pretending to be female, or identifying himself as a female,  in her birthing room as her mid"person".
She said that would make her extremely uncomfortable and she would probably request that person to be removed. BIG HMMMMMM.

So she advocates the idea... but for others only. When it involves her privacy she doesn't condone the idea......go figure. Typical of these stupid dumb c@#ts that push this kind of crap.

A clear case of academic overthink.  Theory, especially 'social science' theory, is all well and good, but you should always be wary of accepting it as some solid truth.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 26th, 2018 at 1:32pm

Valkie wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:46am:
Setanta wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 9:15pm:

And if you look at that thread I did not dispute this, I simply said that I must have led a sheltered life.

Mr slow blind horned animal disputes every single post I make.
I really don't care, but he also refuses to give any details of his "experience" and rarely posts anything that is not vitriol.

Should he attack me
I will respond in like.

He does not believe me, good
But I also do not believe him anything but a sour, bitter , jealous old troll who has never left his basement

This is my choice.
I dont have any issue on calling people out on their bullsh!t regardless of how wounded their ego gets. Heres an example of your non vitriolic post, some here may note that you rejoice in the death of a disabled person with a family. You are all over this forum with your particular brand on racially based hate posts. Dont cry when you get challenged for being an arsehole. Doesnt show much for your much vaunted "life experience" when you do.
Valkie wrote on May 25th, 2018 at 5:12pm:
I heard that this guy was an epileptic and had mental problems
He also had a wife and three kids.

Just what we need
Another deadbeat invalid pensioner with 4 dependents who woukd never do a day's work in their lives.

Good riddance.
quite frankly, you come over as a very insecure individual, the urge to try to impress strangers on the internet is a clear example of it.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #23 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:11pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 9:47am:
Captain Caveman wrote on May 26th, 2018 at 8:14am:

A clear case of academic overthink.  Theory, especially 'social science' theory, is all well and good, but you should always be wary of accepting it as some solid truth.

Basically I think the captain should not have asked that question!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #24 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:14pm

mozzaok wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 9:01pm:
Yet if I call them an ugly "thing", I am the bad guy. Go figure.

Even worse to say a chick with a prick, or a c.nt of a bloke, I mean what do they want.
I shite you not, there are some things that put themselves completely outside the whole spectrum, that is the male-female spectrum, and request to be known as otherkins.

It used to be easier, they were all just "nuts".

"TRANSTESTICLES"  is what we say in Perth,... done! Shocked

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #25 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:16pm

Valkie wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 8:57pm:
Sitting with my granddaughter at a mother's day bar b q the other day.
I realized that she has been brainwashed by a sick twisted school system.

We were discussing her school projects when she explained that her latest project was to discuss gender roles and the damage they have done to society.

Now, let me explain.
My granddaughter is an A grade student, dux of her last school, school captain and destined to be well along in uni in the near future, she is 17.

I asked, simply enough, why differentiating between male and female was such a problem.
She explained, to the poor old sod, brought up in the dark ages, that by fostering gender specific role modelling was restricting an individuals right and ability to be more than just another breeder.
Her "boyfriend" considered himself a gender neutral, whatever that is and tgat her friends thought her weird because she liked boys and considered herself a female.

I'll repeat that, her friends thought her weird because she liked boys and considered herself a female. She is happy with what she is and enjoys dressing a d acting female.

It's a sad day when a normal, healthy girl is made feel weird because she is a normal healthy female girl.
I asked her what is she was a boy who thought herself a female, or a girl who thought herself a male.
She said that, that was ok because we should not judge someone on their own feelings.
So I said then you should be happy that you are a female who wants to be female, and that anyone who said anything about being different or weird was in breach of their own demands to be considered normal when they have different opinions of themselves to her.

She seemed happy with that, and planned to use that argument to prove the hipocracy of calling someone weird, when they are happy with their own healthy sexuality.

My youngest daughter was listening to our conversation and said that she wished she had discussed that with me when she was at school, because she was also harassed for being normal.

What is wrong with this school system, when normal healthy kids are ostracized for being normal healthy kids?

The 3% of our population who are truly weird are setting up our children to become weird as they are.

Do you know how many specialities there are?
According to the terminally weird over 40
Now that's truly weird.

Yur so full of it buddy  Cheesy

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #26 - May 26th, 2018 at 3:19pm

Gordon wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 9:16pm:
That's interesting,  Valkie.

We all know there is a spectrum of femaninity to masculinity in all males and females and just about nobody tries to make their kids something their not, but the overwhelming vast majority of people fall within the margins of 'boys and girls'.

I think it's a good thing not to force gender roles on kids and just let everyone find their own groove,  but it seems the mentally 3% want to chuck out the whole notion of a gender.  Sick.

Gordon, you- like everyone else you dare speak to- know 5% are classed as difficult customers who won't pay etc.... don't jazz your hsit e up for comedic purpose!

Cheesy

Oh, wait: hta'[ is what the intething is wofr oh sorry guys and gals  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #27 - May 26th, 2018 at 5:31pm

Gordon wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 9:16pm:
That's interesting,  Valkie.

We all know there is a spectrum of femaninity to masculinity in all males and females and just about nobody tries to make their kids something their not, but the overwhelming vast majority of people fall within the margins of 'boys and girls'.

I think it's a good thing not to force gender roles on kids and just let everyone find their own groove,  but it seems the mentally 3% want to chuck out the whole notion of a gender.  Sick.

It's not surprising that Gordon and Valkie have developed a bromance. They are so alike they could have been twins.

Both are beset by problems yet they both fantasize about practicing amateur psychiatry on fantasy adolescents.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #28 - May 26th, 2018 at 6:25pm

I didn't actually say Valkie was a straight out liar, just that he was delusional, he may actually believe his own bullshite????
He certainly seems dim enough.

The insulting thing is he actually thinks others may believe it, and feigns umbrage when they do not.
Obviously most members are older bored men, and some make shite up because they ere unhappy, or a bit weird.
Some do not care enough to make shite up, and some are just good nice people sharing their thoughts.I like talking with those ones.
I used to find posts from members like muso and locutious, and nowadays setanta and freediver, instructional, because they were intelligent people, who knew what they were talking about, and offered insights I had not thought of myself, on many subjects.
We've always had imbeciles who say and do ridiculous stuff, but never so predominantly.
My politics has changed over the last few years, and people who I used to agree with, I no longer do, on certain subjects, but that doesn't mean I disagree with all their views.
I despise the idea of trump, but actually wish him well, and really hope he achieves good things, even if only by accident, and who can argue that obama was underwhelming?
So, no surprise we are all a bit confused in this odd new world.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #29 - May 26th, 2018 at 7:44pm

My goodness

They are all out in spades tonight.

Sad little trolls who never leave the safety of their basement computer rooms

Never seen the real world, let alone parts of the world outside Australia.

Sad little underachievers

Remember trolls

Strive with all your might to achieve the dizzying heights of mediocrity.

Because you will never stand out in the world.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print