Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Foreign Government Meddling Finally Uncovered (Read 443 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Foreign Government Meddling Finally Uncovered
May 21st, 2018 at 6:29am

Quote:
New Evidence of Foreign Government Meddling in 2016 Election Finally Uncovered — But it was from the UK – not Russia!

New evidence proves that a foreign government meddled in the 2016 US Election. But the government identified is the UK, not Russia!

After more than a year of the Mueller investigation, millions of dollars and the Mainstream Media’s (MSM) relentless attack on President Trump, what do we have? Nothing really.

President Trump tweeting in February that if the goal of Russia was to create discord in the US then they have succeeded. “They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!”

Since this tweet, the Russia fairy tale has fallen apart!  Corrupt Mueller and his team of conflicted, biased and corrupt investigators and attorneys have found nothing related to their target, President Trump, and now their indictments are unraveling.

I would also add australia into that Meddling..

disgraceful...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Foreign Government Meddling Finally Uncovered
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2018 at 6:32am

Quote:
Records Show FBI ‘Informant’ Stefan Halper Was Paid $282,000 in 2016 For Spying on Trump — And Another $129,280 in 2017

It has been widely reported that the Obama administration
had a spy working inside the Trump campaign.

As previously reported internet sleuths have determined who the FBI spy was inside the Trump campaign.

Jeff Carlson at theMarketswork on Thursday put together a piece where he places an individual by the name of
Stefan Halper
as a potential FBI spy into the Trump campaign. (Note that some believe that Obama may have had more than one spy on the Trump campaign).

It was a lucrative business for Stefan Halper.

Internet sleuth Jacob Wohl discovered that
Stefan Halper was paid $282,295 in September 2016 for
“research and development in the social sciences and humanities.”

This is important because Halper enticed young George Papadopoulos to London with the promise of thousands of dollars for his assistance.

Wohl also tweeted that Halper was the same person who invited George Papadopolous to London, where he just so happened to sit down next to that infamous
Australian “Diplomat” (who also worked with the Clinton Foundation)
and Halper also lured Carter Page into compromising situations involving “Russians”.

Another Twitter sleuth identified a
second payment to Halper in the amount of $129,280 making the total payments to Halper more than $400,000
from President Obama’s Administration to spy on the future President of the United States.

Deplorable Lori found that the Deep State paid Stefan Halper made an additional $129,280 in 2017 for additional work.
wink wink

Stefan Halper was paid a total of $411,575 in 2016 and 2017 for work with the US government that included spying on the Trump campaign.

Being a Deep State spy definitely has its perks.

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 21st, 2018 at 6:35am

Quote:
Devin Nunes: If FBI Paid to Spy on Trump “It’s Absolute Red Line! It’s Over With!…
No Honest American Will Stand for This!”

that counts out aia and marla..

dishonest turds...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 21st, 2018 at 6:38am

Quote:
Lying Obama...

FLASHBACK=>
Barack Obama: I Guarantee There Is No Political Influence in Any Investigation by DOJ or FBI. Full Stop. Period.

This didn’t age well.

Barack Obama went on with Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday on April 10, 2016.
During the interview the far left president told Chris Wallace there is no political influence in the Obama FBI and DOJ.

Obama’s claim first resurfaced in February after text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page revealed Obama’s possible involvement with two FBI investigations near the end of his presidency.

Since that interview the Obama FBI under the leadership of James Comey pardoned hardened criminal Hillary Clinton.

AG Loretta Lynch approved spying on the Trump campaign.

The Obama deep state infiltrated the Trump campaign with spies.

Oh… And the Obama IRS was found guilty of targeting conservative and Tea Party groups.

Obama's scandal free Presidency ...

the most disgraceful in the history of the world... !!  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #4 - May 21st, 2018 at 7:02am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 6:35am:
Quote:
Devin Nunes: If FBI Paid to Spy on Trump “It’s Absolute Red Line! It’s Over With!…
No Honest American Will Stand for This!”

that counts out aia and marla..

dishonest turds...  Angry

Tell me you're bright enough to know what that means?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #5 - May 21st, 2018 at 9:38am

So its okay if there was meddling as long as it wasnt the russians doing it? They just havent found the evidence yet because SOMEONE was meddling. Its pretty obvious. Maybe they arent really even looking.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 21st, 2018 at 12:17pm

Smell the desperation from trumptards like mechanic...

The story is completely bogus and the entire western worlds intelligence agencies say it was Russia along with masses of actual evidence.

How desperate are the Trumptards getting now?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #7 - May 21st, 2018 at 1:29pm

If there was any evidence the blogs that post about this topic wouldn't need to use such clickbait headlines and Nunes himself wouldn't deal in hypotheticals.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 21st, 2018 at 2:36pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 1:29pm:
If there was any evidence the blogs that post about this topic wouldn't need to use such clickbait headlines and Nunes himself wouldn't deal in hypotheticals.

what is truly sad is how trumptards are so desperate that they have to literally make up fake stories. Even sadder is the knowledge that 10-20% of americans will assume it is true because is suits their political preferences.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #9 - May 21st, 2018 at 3:56pm

Well i actually heard on the news that something was uncovered about meddling but i didnt listen to the story

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 21st, 2018 at 4:27pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Well i actually heard on the news that something was uncovered about meddling but i didnt listen to the story

Spot

It is odd how you sometimes remember things you heard on radio that later turn out to be major. When I was just 13 I was listening to the morning news on my radio and buried in the tail end of it was a story about a break-in at the Watergate hotel... 

What an odd thing to remember:)

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #11 - May 22nd, 2018 at 2:11am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 6:32am:
Quote:
Records Show FBI ‘Informant’ Stefan Halper Was Paid $282,000 in 2016 For Spying on Trump — And Another $129,280 in 2017

It has been widely reported that the Obama administration
had a spy working inside the Trump campaign.

As previously reported internet sleuths have determined who the FBI spy was inside the Trump campaign.

Jeff Carlson at theMarketswork on Thursday put together a piece where he places an individual by the name of
Stefan Halper
as a potential FBI spy into the Trump campaign. (Note that some believe that Obama may have had more than one spy on the Trump campaign).

It was a lucrative business for Stefan Halper.

Internet sleuth Jacob Wohl discovered that
Stefan Halper was paid $282,295 in September 2016 for
“research and development in the social sciences and humanities.”

This is important because Halper enticed young George Papadopoulos to London with the promise of thousands of dollars for his assistance.

Wohl also tweeted that Halper was the same person who invited George Papadopolous to London, where he just so happened to sit down next to that infamous
Australian “Diplomat” (who also worked with the Clinton Foundation)
and Halper also lured Carter Page into compromising situations involving “Russians”.

Another Twitter sleuth identified a
second payment to Halper in the amount of $129,280 making the total payments to Halper more than $400,000
from President Obama’s Administration to spy on the future President of the United States.

Deplorable Lori found that the Deep State paid Stefan Halper made an additional $129,280 in 2017 for additional work.
wink wink

Stefan Halper was paid a total of $411,575 in 2016 and 2017 for work with the US government that included spying on the Trump campaign.

Being a Deep State spy definitely has its perks.

What Mr Mechanic is saying is a 100% true as carried by the reputable news outlets.

As part of the deep state these corrupt intelligence agencies have been caught cheating.

Their agenda was to exonerate Hillary and frame Trump in the unlikely case he won the elections.

This is all verified by the House Intel Committee and the leaked Inspector Generals report.

So just stop pretending that it isn't so and telling your transparent lies ffs!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #12 - May 22nd, 2018 at 5:45am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 6:29am:
New Evidence of Foreign Government Meddling in 2016 Election Finally Uncovered — But it was from the UK – not Russia!

New evidence proves that a foreign government meddled in the 2016 US Election. But the government identified is the UK, not Russia!

After more than a year of the Mueller investigation, millions of dollars and the Mainstream Media’s (MSM) relentless attack on President Trump, what do we have? Nothing really.

President Trump tweeting in February that if the goal of Russia was to create discord in the US then they have succeeded. “They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!”

Since this tweet, the Russia fairy tale has fallen apart!  Corrupt Mueller and his team of conflicted, biased and corrupt investigators and attorneys have found nothing related to their target, President Trump, and now their indictments are unraveling.

citation needed

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #13 - May 22nd, 2018 at 7:18am

Marla wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 5:45am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 6:29am:

citation needed

Yep.

You'll get a tweet, or a quote from a supportive Republican who pushes a hypothetical narrative at best.

If there is actual evidence however then that will change things.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print