Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Lots More High School Students Murdered (Read 5705 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Lots More High School Students Murdered
May 19th, 2018 at 1:24am

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: Lots More High School Students Murdered
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2018 at 1:37am

Drop it, it is people like you who give sickos the fame they crave. If we would try, convict and execute these bastards in 90 days or less this would stop.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - May 19th, 2018 at 1:54am

Mortdooley wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 1:37am:
Drop it, it is people like you who give sickos the fame they crave. If we would try, convict and execute these bastards in 90 days or less this would stop.

It is people like you who murder children. Admit it, you have a hard-on right now as you comb the internet for terms like "crisis actor" ...

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - May 19th, 2018 at 2:46am

The count is up to 10 now. Mortie's "crisis actors" must be working overtime ...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #4 - May 19th, 2018 at 4:18am

School shootings are never going to end in America because our leaders are absolute cowards on both sides; spineless cockroach turds that won't do what needs to be done, won't say a god damn word. Both are being paid for every kid shot by the NRA. I'm sure the campaign donations checks are right now being cut at gun free NRA headquarters as I type this.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - May 19th, 2018 at 4:19am

If we would try, convict and execute these bastards in 90 days or less this would stop.

1. No it wouldn't

2. You're a f- ucking idiot.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #6 - May 19th, 2018 at 5:28am

Marla wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 4:19am:
If we would try, convict and execute these bastards in 90 days or less this would stop.

1. No it wouldn't

2. You're a f- ucking idiot.

The morons are you fan boys and girls who give these animals the attention they need! What areas the MSM doesn't reach you do. Now the world can know his name, maybe someone will start a line of trading cards of all these killers and you can collect them all. That should flatter the hell out of him. It was done before for serial killers, you can always hope!

Since this individual appears to be under the legal age to buy a firearm someone else is as criminal as he is.

I'm not watching it and not going to give it any of my time except here to call out you ghouls for your hypocrisy!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #7 - May 19th, 2018 at 5:31am

AiA wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 1:54am:

It is people like you who murder children. Admit it, you have a hard-on right now as you comb the internet for terms like "crisis actor" ...

No, it is people like you who encourage them by all the attention you give them!

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - May 19th, 2018 at 6:00am

Mortdooley wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 5:28am:
The morons are you fan boys and girls who give these animals the attention they need! What areas the MSM doesn't reach you do. Now the world can know his name, maybe someone will start a line of trading cards of all these killers and you can collect them all. That should flatter the hell out of him. It was done before for serial killers, you can always hope!

Um, is there any actual point to your rhetoric? Or are you angry that in your "good guy with a gun" shithole of a state no one could stop this? Time to grow up, morty torty.  Speaking of shithole Texuus:

Since this individual appears to be under the legal age to buy a firearm someone else is as criminal as he is.

Gee, you would think gun reform laws could have prevented this.

I'm not watching it and not going to give it any of my time except here to call out you ghouls for your hypocrisy!

Watching what exactly, morty torty? That you have to come to reality sooner or later and realize it's the god damn GUNS and the NRA puppets in Congress who time and time again flat out refuse to pass sensible gun control legislation--you know, as they have in "civilized" countries--and eventually, there will be less and less of these "tragedies" for you to pretend to care about?

Stay stupid.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #9 - May 19th, 2018 at 6:54am

Mortdooley wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 5:31am:
No, it is people like you who encourage them by all the attention you give them!

It isn't people like me who encourage them Mortie, it is the sick American culture that praises gun ownership in and of itself as a heroic act of defiance. BTW, I am not against gun ownership. I am for restrictions on ownership, however.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 19th, 2018 at 8:57am

Quote:
Santa Fe High School Killer Wore ANTIFA and Columbine Hammer-and-Sickle Pin

Quote:
Santa Fe High School Coaches Made Fun of Shooter Dimitrios Pagourtzis – Told Him He Smelled

gunviolence.jpg (27 KB | 20 )
gunviolence.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 19th, 2018 at 9:00am

AiA wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 6:54am:
Mortdooley wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 5:31am:

It isn't people like me who encourage them Mortie, it is the sick American culture that praises gun ownership in and of itself as a heroic act of defiance. BTW, I am not against gun ownership. I am for restrictions on ownership, however.

bullshit..

it democrats like you who incite violence..

calls to RESIST!!!

excuse violence against Trump supporters

calls for riots..

supporting antifa...

and thats why 90% of the shooters are Liberal Democrats ...

because of your non stop calls for violence.. on forums like this..

and in the media..

People are still today making up cartoons depicting assassinations on Trump and violence on his supporters..

brick_002.jpg (28 KB | 20 )
brick_002.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 19th, 2018 at 9:01am

There is no low that is too low for trumptards. To politicise mass murder is a deep sickness of the soul.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 19th, 2018 at 9:10am

90% of mass shooters are Republicans.

Figures...

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #14 - May 19th, 2018 at 9:45am

So those so outraged about this latest murder spree and gun violence to the point of feeling compelled to talk about the issue in the hopes of helping to change hearts and minds and work towards actual change, not just thoughts and prayers are worse than the shooter?

Only in the minds of a gun nut....

This is a hard topic for me, because I love guns.  I have a decent collection of rifles here in Australia myself.  I've even spent months getting approval to import certain scopes and bolts etc.  But I'm not foolish enough to think that even if my hobby may be dangerous to others, too bad, my rights, liberals gone wild!!

(although not so much here in aus, gun rights that is.)

My problem is I'm not willing to surrender my guns because I've dropped so much money on them.  But that's my fault.

I'm trying to sell them overseas but even that has it's issues with sending the weapons etc etc.

Anyway, I haven't even been able to go Roo hunting for over a year now (yeah, I see the irony given my persona on here), but they're still hard to let go.

I just like guns...

I get why so many people get so passionate about the subject, but human life is far more important than my hobby and at the end of the say, even if I keep them in a buried safe under the shed floor and the ammo in a lockbox in the garage, you never know what might happen.

It's a no brainer really.  If I have to make the sacrifice for the greater good then so be it.  We're part of a community and we owe it to everyone.  This isn't the wild west and hunting rifles aren't that great for self defense...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print