Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
A MIA Member. (Read 5726 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

A MIA Member.
May 16th, 2018 at 7:57pm

This is hilarious and as it is about relationships and I can't post in The Tavern, I'll bring it here.

Link.

Codsy wodsy is chucking a tantrum, no doubt about it.  As for Agnes suggesting there is a mole there...and a 'she' mole who is leaking to Monk.......and that she knows who the non-existent mole is......just off the Planet!  You are fishing Agnes and there is no harvest, I'll bet. 

What happens at the sewer in the secret rooms is entirely predictable given the people who are there.

Whinge, bitch, moan and groan about Aussie, and perhaps others.  Gawd, there is now a public move to boot Mellie and Malcolm Hates Your Kids off the sewer.  Gee, it's not a big leap to work out why that is happening, Agnes.

Use the force Agnes, engage the brain and it is obvious to 'see' what is happening there.

But of course...we are assured by cods that it is all peace, harmony and kumaya there.

Smiley

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: A MIA Member.
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2018 at 8:01pm

Well, as a result—Agnes dear can rescue Tavern all by herself, I am out. I am always ready to talk about a wide range of subjects but being called a wanker out of the blue then being told I have a “mole” in the turd filled sewer—nah!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - May 16th, 2018 at 8:05pm

Gawd.....now the alleged mole is mine!  It was Monk's.....now not his, and now mine, and the mole is female.  Gee, I get on so well with them it is often alleged. 

Shocked

I could feed your paranoia Agnes.  But, not this time.  No mole.

All you have to do is read, observe who is posting where, not posting where and it is so easy.  The sewer and its occupants are completely predictable.

Wink

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #3 - May 16th, 2018 at 8:10pm

And cop Booby trying to get Agnes to get rid of the one member who could help her rescue Tavern. Very noble of you Booby, but I have quit from the Tavern like I have quit from the Dubyne MRB.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - May 16th, 2018 at 8:17pm

Bobby:

Quote:
Dear Agnes - how can you accept such gross impertinence in your forum from Monk?

I'll tell you why Bobby.  Just a wild guess because I 'know' how Agnes works.

Privately, I'll bet, she has recently asked Monk to post at the Tavern to rescue it from languishing.

Am I right, Agnes?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #5 - May 16th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Yes, Agnes, you need me. But you can go whistle.

Yes, Aussie, you are right too, even if it wasn’t phrased quite that way  Smiley

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Observer

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 17th, 2018 at 12:51am

Aussie, stirring the pot. Naughty naughty.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #7 - May 17th, 2018 at 8:37am

Observer wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 12:51am:
Aussie, stirring the pot. Naughty naughty.

It was prolly burning on the bottom and needed a stir

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #8 - May 17th, 2018 at 10:16am

Someone is always being accused of being a mole. You have to wonder why they're so paranoid over there. What are they posting that they don't want Ozpolitic members to know about. It's probably the same old complaints about you Aussie. No-one is interested.

Of course a female is always accused of being the culprit because men don't gossip do they?  Roll Eyes

Cods hasn't posted here for a while. Maybe she's not well.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - May 17th, 2018 at 10:25am

Jovial Monk wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 8:01pm:
Well, as a result—Agnes dear can rescue Tavern all by herself, I am out. I am always ready to talk about a wide range of subjects but being called a wanker out of the blue then being told I have a “mole” in the turd filled sewer—nah!

Post or don't post - what ever - but go in there to attack and insult members and I will act against you- clean up your act- there is a reason why every MRB mod is banning you and or aussie or both-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #10 - May 17th, 2018 at 10:41am

YOU insulted ME!

And I was correct: cods IS sulking in the sewer.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #11 - May 17th, 2018 at 10:43am

EVERY Mod? Or just Mods that post in the sewer? I made snippy ban me from Fringe—have a look, you will see that plain as the nose on your face.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - May 17th, 2018 at 11:45am

Agnes wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 10:25am:
Jovial Monk wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 8:01pm:

Post or don't post - what ever - but go in there to attack and insult members and I will act against you- clean up your act- there is a reason why every MRB mod is banning you and or aussie or both-

Yet....I am sure I have seen here at OzPol that you invited Monk to share your modship at the Tavern.  Did you so invite him, Agnes?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #13 - May 17th, 2018 at 12:13pm

I dont know who it is but socks keep popping up with only a few posts to their name and insulting me then disappearing again

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #14 - May 17th, 2018 at 12:18pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 12:13pm:
I dont know who it is but socks keep popping up with only a few posts to their name and insulting me then disappearing again

Spot

Cat haters... every last one of them Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

Jane Smith

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - May 17th, 2018 at 12:25pm

I thought this thread was about Gregg! Where is the darling?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #16 - May 17th, 2018 at 12:27pm

Dunno.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #17 - May 17th, 2018 at 12:55pm

Aussie wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
This is hilarious and as it is about relationships and I can't post in The Tavern, I'll bring it here.

Link.

Codsy wodsy is chucking a tantrum, no doubt about it.  As for Agnes suggesting there is a mole there...and a 'she' mole who is leaking to Monk.......and that she knows who the non-existent mole is......just off the Planet!  You are fishing Agnes and there is no harvest, I'll bet. 

What happens at the sewer in the secret rooms is entirely predictable given the people who are there.

Whinge, bitch, moan and groan about Aussie, and perhaps others.  Gawd, there is now a public move to boot Mellie and Malcolm Hates Your Kids off the sewer.  Gee, it's not a big leap to work out why that is happening, Agnes.

Use the force Agnes, engage the brain and it is obvious to 'see' what is happening there.

But of course...we are assured by cods that it is all peace, harmony and kumaya there.

Smiley

negative- are you ever anything else
?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - May 17th, 2018 at 12:56pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 10:43am:
EVERY Mod? Or just Mods that post in the sewer? I made snippy ban me from Fringe—have a look, you will see that plain as the nose on your face.

negative

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - May 17th, 2018 at 1:17pm

Agnes wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 12:55pm:
Aussie wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 7:57pm:

Link.

Smiley

negative- are you ever anything else
?

Agnes???

Quote:
Yet....I am sure I have seen here at OzPol that you invited Monk to share your modship at the Tavern.  Did you so invite him, Agnes?

Well?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - May 17th, 2018 at 1:58pm

get stuffed and myob- have you been harrassing members through pm again- I am contacting FD and having you blocked- causing trouble between members again- you and  Monk need to be booted back to your own dump-

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - May 17th, 2018 at 2:14pm

Agnes wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
get stuffed and myob- have you been harrassing members through pm again- I am contacting FD and having you blocked- causing trouble between members again- you and  Monk need to be booted back to your own dump-

Funny ~ you tell me to mind my own business and then pry into and inferfere in mine.

Cheesy

I think it is my business if you were appointed to Mod and then invited someone else surreptitiously to share the mod account.  It's every Members' business.

By the way....you have had me PM blocked for ages.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #22 - May 17th, 2018 at 2:21pm

that is my business asshole- not yours- he is a cancer- the same as you and he is about to be banned from there

You are bullying pp through pm again and I think you better watch yourself

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - May 17th, 2018 at 2:38pm

Agnes wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 2:21pm:
that is my business asshole- not yours- he is a cancer- the same as you and he is about to be banned from there

You are bullying pp through pm again and I think you better watch yourself

Really?  And who am I bullying via PM Agnes? 

Cheesy 

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 17th, 2018 at 2:48pm

I remember when Herb was talking about finding another forum,  Aussie, Gregg and another troll cretin who is absent were having great fun discussing how they would follow him to another forum with the expressed intention of making his time miserable.

That's the reality you are dealing with here. Spoilers, buggerwits and a word that is often used but here entirely appropriately and accurately, a troll.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - May 17th, 2018 at 2:53pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 2:48pm:
I remember when Herb was talking about finding another forum,  Aussie, Gregg and another troll cretin who is absent were having great fun discussing how they would follow him to another forum with the expressed intention of making his time miserable.

That's the reality you are dealing with here. Spoilers, buggerwits and a word that is often used but here entirely appropriately and accurately, a troll.

Sorta like how you followed me here and how you sniff at the arse of my every post?

Wink

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 17th, 2018 at 3:04pm

Aussie wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 2:53pm:
Secret Wars wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 2:48pm:

Sorta like how you followed me here and how you sniff at the arse of my every post?

Wink

You don't deny it then do you troll?  You intended to stalk someone all over the Internet just to be a prick. 

I went to an Australian political forum.  Not many around, tell me, are there any you don't already infest...apart of course from the ones that have banned you for being a stalking buggerwit and I believe your own attempts lay idle, again, because of your stalking buggerwittery.    Grin

The desire for possession of the precious, of any precious has made you mental and unhinged.   

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #27 - May 17th, 2018 at 3:05pm

Agnes WAS keen for me to Mod Tavern using her Green Hornet account. Then she was going to be away for a long time and wanted me to look after Tavern.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - May 17th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 3:05pm:
Agnes WAS keen for me to Mod Tavern using her Green Hornet account. Then she was going to be away for a long time and wanted me to look after Tavern.

Put your cardigan back on Monk with your stiff snotty sleeves - err cardy boy- and you told me about the problem you had with your little bizzo- did you end up at the docs after all- not a good look telling pp about your tiny bizzo  while sucking on a bong made out of a grappa bottle -

Bit light on the weed spices there Mr Vain Glorious- ? btw I would not mistake you for anyone who had a effing clue these days bugger knuckle- try for another MRB mr spliff

I think you need this -

« Last Edit: May 17th, 2018 at 4:01pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - May 17th, 2018 at 3:25pm

Quote:
You don't deny it then do you troll?  You intended to stalk someone all over the Internet just to be a prick.

I don't recall it is all.  If there was a post, it would have ben some half smart comment to tease Herbert.  There is no point in following him around.  He is not as entertaining as he reckons, but he is far better value than you are.

Quote:
I went to an Australian political forum.

Rubbish.  You have been sniffing my tail ever since good ol' Curve was embarrassed by me into confessing that he (you) was then Scorpion Tie at PA and as Curve had hounded he crap out of poor old Ele at the old ABC site.  Have you forgotten Datalife?

Quote:
Not many around, tell me, are there any you don't already infest...apart of course from the ones that have banned you for being a stalking buggerwit and I believe your own attempts lay idle, again, because of your stalking buggerwittery.    Grin

I can't make any sense of that. 

Quote:
The desire for possession of the precious, of any precious has made you mental and unhinged.

There is no 'precious' Mr Wars. 

And finally....on lack of denial.  I note no denial of this:

Quote:

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - May 17th, 2018 at 4:12pm

Aussie wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 3:25pm:
Quote:

Every post? Counting not your forte, I will respond as I like when I see your buggerwittery, three posts a day not all about you.   

As for sniffing around, more than a few members and many of them female would level the same allegation at you, but with much greater providence.

If you wanna talk sniffing around, stop me when I start making threads about people, or harvesting IP addresses, or stalking, or littering the PMs with plots. 

Or I read the other day you called someone at work! Did they appreciate that phone call from a stalking buggerwit on the internets? In the meantime I will respond as I like...until you ban me of course.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - May 17th, 2018 at 4:33pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 4:12pm:
Aussie wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 3:25pm:
Quote:

Every post? Counting not your forte, I will respond as I like when I see your buggerwittery, three posts a day not all about you. 

No not all.  Most.

As for sniffing around, more than a few members and many of them female would level the same allegation at you, but with much greater providence.

Makes no sense.

If you wanna talk sniffing around, stop me when I start making threads about people, or harvesting IP addresses, or stalking, or littering the PMs with plots. 

Like there are no Threads about me at the sewer?  Do you roast them for that there?  Harvesting IPs......you are making a reference to the days of 15 + years ago when all Admin could do to manage a Forum was make a physical record of IPs to check on blokes like you Curve, Scorpion Tie, Datalife and now Secret Wars.  These days, all you do is hit a button.  You have no idea what constitutes stalking but that does not stop you using the term sloppily and inappropriately because it suits you to do so.  There is a PM capacity here and it is so Members can communicate privately with each other.  I see you use it.  I can't?

Or I read the other day you called someone at work! Did they appreciate that phone call from a stalking buggerwit on the internets? In the meantime I will respond as I like...until you ban me of course.

Oh I will not ban you for being an arsehole.  That is exactly what you want.  I don't hand people like you that sort of reward.  Yes, at the urging of AiA, against my better judgement, (and after a public discussion at what then was PA after it moved to FD's sewer about getting the stuff from Shrink's PA moved across)  I contacted Mattus (I knew him personally, having met him at his invitation, and where he worked at that time) as we were after those PA archives and he had them.  This has been gone over a zillion times and you'll get the same response....the truth.  Yes, Mattus did, subsequently, make it plain that  he did not want to be contacted at his work.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 17th, 2018 at 4:43pm

I do use it, how many times have I used it Aussie?  Quote how many times. You know how many times.  Then quote how many times you have used yours.  Cool

And my posts in another forum, you know exactly how many I have made, cos you keep count don't you, ya turd sifting stalker, you admitted as such. 

Counting, keeping tabs, monitoring, calling posters at work, stalking members and other forums. PMIng and plotting, starting threads about members,  trying to move threads and subjects to Relationshits so you can have control. 

Can ya feel the precious receding?  I think more and more people are getting a wake up call to the sort of oddball control freak turd that you are.

Roll on elections,  wanna back yourself turdy?   Cool

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - May 17th, 2018 at 4:46pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 4:43pm:
I do use it, how many times have I used it Aussie?  Quote how many times. You know how many times.  Then quote how many times you have used yours.  Cool

And my posts in another forum, you know exactly how many I have made, cos you keep count don't you, ya turd sifting stalker, you admitted as such. 

Counting, keeping tabs, monitoring, calling posters at work, stalking members and other forums. PMIng and plotting, starting threads about members,  trying to move threads and subjects to Relationshits so you can have control. 

Can ya feel the precious receding?  I think more and more people are getting a wake up call to the sort of oddball control freak turd that you are.

Roll on elections,  wanna back yourself turdy?   Cool

You seem very rattled Mr Wars.  Chill.  What elections?

Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - May 27th, 2018 at 7:45pm

Anyone seen GMod Vic, recently?  I hope he is okay.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - May 27th, 2018 at 8:03pm

Aussie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 7:45pm:

Why - is it time for another coup d'état?

( You know - when a moderator goes away for a while. )

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - May 27th, 2018 at 8:19pm

Bobby. wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 8:03pm:

Why - is it time for another coup d'état?

( You know - when a moderator goes away for a while. )

Goodness me Bobby!  Are you suggesting insurgency?

Would you like to replace Vic!  Is that what this is all about?

After all, Vic has not been here for only a month.  I do hope he is okay as it seems he did have some issues with 'Courts' and stuff.

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy!

Shocked

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - May 27th, 2018 at 8:25pm

Aussie,
don't be disingenuous -
you're the expert on coup d'états.

Remember when a MRB mod went away for a week & what you & Monk did?   

SHAME    Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - May 27th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Bobby. wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 8:25pm:
Aussie,
don't be disingenuous -

An expert?  Can you point to any Bobby?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - May 27th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 8:35pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 8:25pm:
Aussie,
don't be disingenuous -

An expert?  Can you point to any Bobby?

sure:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1525903106/0#0

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:00pm

You reckon that was a coup d'états?

Jayzuz....best you hope I never really try for one, Bobby.

Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #41 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Really?

From Monk's sewer:

Aussie,
Quote:
Could not care less about Vic. Never have. However, I always have your best interests at heart, Bobby.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:08pm

Bobby. wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 9:05pm:

Really?

From Monk's sewer:

Aussie,
Quote:
Could not care less about Vic. Never have. However, I always have your best interests at heart, Bobby.

What Thread, Bobby?  Context.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #43 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:11pm

Aussie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 9:08pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 9:05pm:

Really?

From Monk's sewer:

Aussie,
Quote:

What Thread, Bobby?  Context.

Quote:
The Sandpit.
Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Post by Aussie » 13 May 2018, 23:16

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #44 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:20pm

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #45 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:45pm

So.....I was right.  You boasted at the sewer that you had abandoned your post......when you now say/excuse you were crook.

Cool

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #46 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:50pm

Aussie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 9:45pm:
So.....I was right.  You boasted at the sewer that you had abandoned your post......when you now say/excuse you were crook.

Cool

Rubbish.

You " could not care less about Vic. Never have."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:51pm

What Thread is that screen shot from, Bobby?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - May 27th, 2018 at 9:59pm

Aussie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 9:51pm:
What Thread is that screen shot from, Bobby?

I already told you on the last page:

The Sandpit.
Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Post by Aussie » 13 May 2018, 23:16

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #49 - May 27th, 2018 at 10:51pm

There is a solution to Bobbi's dilemma. Bobbi could energize all his personas and conduct a debate with himself.

Could attract a large audience of observers. Bobbi having a battle of wits with himself.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Observer

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 28th, 2018 at 12:58am

Aussie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 8:19pm:
he did have some issues with 'Courts' and stuff.

If someone said that about you Aussie, you'd ban the offender from your MRB and lodge a complaint with a GMod.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:12am

Observer wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 12:58am:

If someone said that about you Aussie, you'd ban the offender from your MRB and lodge a complaint with a GMod.

No, and the reason is quite simple.  Vic posted that information here in public.

IP Logged

Observer

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 30th, 2018 at 9:01am

Aussie wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 10:12am:
Observer wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 12:58am:

No, and the reason is quite simple.  Vic posted that information here in public.

Is your memory limited to the short-term? Let us recount the many times you have posted information here in public only to spit the dummy when someone else referenced it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - May 30th, 2018 at 9:38am

Incorrect 'Observer.'

Get yer glad rags orf.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #54 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:45am

John Smith and Mothra are still mia  Undecided

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #55 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:56am

Aussie wrote on May 27th, 2018 at 9:45pm:

Cool

It was ambian

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:42pm

Its time wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:45am:

Yeah! where are those two, is FD prick or something.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:45pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:42pm:

PM him and ask, I guess is the best way to find out.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:47pm

Why?

What did they do?

If the Gweggy poll goes my way, will FD let them back in?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Why?

What did they do?

If the Gweggy poll goes my way, will FD let them back in?

Where is the Poll?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:49pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:45pm:

PM him and ask, I guess is the best way to find out.

What,, ask him if he is a prick?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:50pm

I should have added....they are at Monk's joint.

Quote:

No.  Ask him why they are banned and have been for so long.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:50pm

Aussie said:

"could not care less about Vic. Never have."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #63 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Aussie said:

What have you done with him Bobby?  He is not here any more.  Is he (as Wayne) at the sewer?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:55pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:50pm:

Quote:

I don't do pm's, he can answer that here.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #65 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:57pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Aussie said:

What have you done with him Bobby?  He is not here any more.  Is he (as Wayne) at the sewer?

He's nowhere to be found.

Buy ohhhh - when he does get back & reads that.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:58pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:55pm:

Quote:

Oh, yes you do!

Cool

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:59pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:58pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:55pm:

Quote:

Oh, yes you do!

Cool

BS

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:01pm

Quote:
Last PM:
Mar 23rd, 2018 at 2:57pm

From your Profile.

Cool

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:05pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:01pm:
Quote:
Last PM:

From your Profile.

Cool

Fabrication.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:07pm

xeej
Gold Member
Australian Politics

Last Post:Today at 5:05pm
View › Re: A MIA Member.

Last PM: Mar 23rd, 2018 at 12:57pm

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #71 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:14pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:05pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:01pm:
Quote:
Last PM:

From your Profile.

Cool

Fabrication.

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/a85560ec-5a6f-4617-b60a-4e8
0747a969b.png

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:07pm:
xeej
Gold Member
Australian Politics

I don't know who the biggest wanker is on this forum, its either you or Aussie, poll!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:44pm

Please include Mozark.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:45pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:43pm:
xeej
Gold Member
Australian Politics

I don't know who the biggest wanker is on this forum, its either you or Aussie, poll!

It's me.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:45pm:
xeej
Gold Member
Australian Politics

It's me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jOQ4yIdoaHXmU/giphy.gif

Fair enough, no poll needed.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #76 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 7:51pm

xeej
Gold Member
Australian Politics

Hilarious!

You post:

Quote:

And when it is proven you are a lying wanker and you do PM....you reckon others are.

That's just pure gold.

Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Well this explains a minor mystery.

Quote:
FD im sure you are a legend in your own mind, But you banned me from Ozpol without explanation and without good reason, so forgive me if im not really buying into this forgiving and merciful line lol

That was BigP (who posted here as Big Pumpkin) posting elsewhere.

I wonder what he did?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #78 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Well this explains a minor mystery.

Quote:
FD im sure you are a legend in your own mind, But you banned me from Ozpol without explanation and without good reason, so forgive me if im not really buying into this forgiving and merciful line lol

That was BigP (who posted here as Big Pumpkin) posting elsewhere.

I wonder what he did?

Just had a look at his last 25 posts.  The only thing is can see is a beating of the swear filter on the f word, but that is pretty common.

Whatever the reason, Mr Pumpkin, I'd be confident the ban has lapsed.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print