Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A family that prays together (Read 3273 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
A family that prays together
May 13th, 2018 at 9:34pm

Slays together.

Sick muslim fkkkrz. Only a muz could strap a bomb to their 9 year old child.

Moderate Indonesia!

Jakarta: A family of six suicide bombers with links to an Islamic State-inspired group - the youngest member of which was just nine years old - exploded bombs at three Christian churches in Indonesia's Surabaya city on Sunday morning.
At least 11 people were killed and 41 injured in the attack, which has struck terror into the hearts of Indonesia's sizeable minority Christian community.
The children who participated in the attack were aged nine, 12, 16 and 18 years old and committed the atrocity with their mother and father, according to Indonesian police chief Tito Karnarvian. The two youngest bombers were little girls.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/suicide-bombers-strike-at-three-churches-in-in...

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: A family that prays together
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:40pm

... slays together to the greater glory of Allah....

.....I didn't even read the post first to get to that one..... that says something ....

But - the world is better without them if they are that way inclined... killing their own to make an 'issue' and a 'statement', fer Christ's sake....

Hang the parents if they survived... no respect for their own children.... this is madness...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:54pm

9 years old - the parents were sick in the head.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - May 13th, 2018 at 11:26pm

"The Nahdlatul Ulama (NU), a 50-million-member moderate Islamic organisation that promotes pluralism and tolerance, strongly condemned the attacks "whatever the motive and background".

"All kinds of violent actions, particularly those carried out in the name of religion by way of spreading terror, hatred and violence are not the character of Islam. There is no religion in the world that justify violent actions" the organisation said in a statement."

Hear, hear.... should be more of it here....

candle.gif (37 KB | 34 )
candle.gif

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - May 13th, 2018 at 11:31pm

The penultimate Darwin award goes to....
I wonder who will win the ultimate..

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #5 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 11:26pm:
"The Nahdlatul Ulama (NU), a 50-million-member moderate Islamic organisation that promotes pluralism and tolerance, strongly condemned the attacks "whatever the motive and background".

"All kinds of violent actions, particularly those carried out in the name of religion by way of spreading terror, hatred and violence are not the character of Islam. There is no religion in the world that justify violent actions" the organisation said in a statement."

Muzzos lying to the infidels

Trust not one of them........ever

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 14th, 2018 at 6:24am

Setanta wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 11:31pm:

not so fast.

whilst this example is one of an extreme sick interpretation of the koran, lets really have a look at Islam from a 'darwinian " perspective.

Islam is a belief system. You  NEED a belief system or else the chaos of the world overcomes you and you become shut down and directionless.

i think thats what i would say about aetheist europe...shut down and directionless.
lost,  only seeking to feel a bit of pleasure and a bit of comfort but no big long term ideas binding them.

and they have lost contact with their past.
their past is masculine and the patriachy and has a christian sub structure.

you throw all that out, you destroy that and now you are left mid air with no foundation.

the Islamic world , i believe, has seen this and said  "not for us".

we are keeping our belief system, because it grounds us to our history.
and humans are historical animals, historical to the core.

the muslims have more direction then the "lost" west.
they have strong family ties, strong beleifs in unity, they have a strong belief in masculinity and a strong belief in the family and in children.

from a darwinian perspective they will annihilate the west.

is that a good or a bad thing.

nature doesnt care.

the west (the aetheist west) is a darwinian  dead end.
it lost its belief in the masculine and the feminine . and its the masculine and the feminine that produces the darwinian selection in the first place.

so with all the mardi gras"s  and attacks on the patriachy, the tearing down of the west by its own people, the west lecturing children that humans are the cause of climate change and that to have a big family is an environmental sin  . you can be sure that the muslim world is laughing at the stupidity of the aetheist and feminist and leftist  west  Wink
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2018 at 6:32am by aquascoot »  

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #7 - May 14th, 2018 at 6:36am

That statement is a lie. The Koran instructs Muzlims to kill unbelievers. The problem is the religion. Muzlims cannot pretend their intention is peaceful and follow the Koran.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:09am

issuevoter wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 6:36am:

That statement is a lie. The Koran instructs Muzlims to kill unbelievers. The problem is the religion. Muzlims cannot pretend their intention is peaceful and follow the Koran.

i'm having a major rethink on muslims.

my main concern with the west is the leftard intellectuals who are basicly marxist and want to create an aetheist utopia and destroy masculinity and the patriachy.

i think the leftards have made a huge mistake because the values of the moderate muslim line up very nicely with the values of the conservative voter.

we all like tradition
we like a strong masculinity
we look to the patriachy to protect the weak, (not as some oppressive hierachy).

i think its time for the right to woo the muslim vote.

the left brought them in but they have nothing in common with the left.
they are the natural ally of the right

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:45am

aquascoot wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 6:24am:

not so fast.

whilst this example is one of an extreme sick interpretation of the koran, lets really have a look at Islam from a 'darwinian " perspective.

Islam is a belief system. You  NEED a belief system or else the chaos of the world overcomes you and you become shut down and directionless.

i think thats what i would say about aetheist europe...shut down and directionless.
lost,  only seeking to feel a bit of pleasure and a bit of comfort but no big long term ideas binding them.

you throw all that out, you destroy that and now you are left mid air with no foundation.

they have strong family ties, strong beleifs in unity, they have a strong belief in masculinity and a strong belief in the family and in children.

nature doesnt care.

it lost its belief in the masculine and the feminine . and its the masculine and the feminine that produces the darwinian selection in the first place.

so with all the mardi gras"s  and attacks on the patriachy, the tearing down of the west by its own people, the west lecturing children that humans are the cause of climate change and that to have a big family is an environmental sin  . you can be sure that the muslim world is laughing at the stupidity of the aetheist and feminist and leftist  west  Wink

Islam is not a belief system like other manistream religions.

It is all encompassing .... no separation of church & state in fact many Islamic republics are run solely by Clerics.

It involves govt, law, finance etc. etc.

To insist that it merely a religion like others is a foolish naivety.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:48am

aquascoot wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 8:09am:

my main concern with the west is the leftard intellectuals who are basicly marxist and want to create an aetheist utopia and destroy masculinity and the patriachy.

i think the leftards have made a huge mistake because the values of the moderate muslim line up very nicely with the values of the conservative voter.

we all like tradition
we look to the patriachy to protect the weak, (not as some oppressive hierachy).

You lost the plot with that statement.

They are not to be trusted ... they don't like us or our culture, govt & laws.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:45am

Gnads wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 8:45am:

not so fast.

nature doesnt care.

It is all encompassing .... no separation of church & state in fact many Islamic republics are run solely by Clerics.

thats some good points

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:52am

Gnads wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 8:48am:
aquascoot wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 8:09am:

we all like tradition

You lost the plot with that statement.

They are not to be trusted ... they don't like us or our culture, govt & laws.

the strict muslim perhaps.

but there are a lot of muslims who see it more as a tradition and a guide then as a strict code.
i know you could call these people "fake" muslims, but there are plenty of catholics on the pill who still like the tradition and the guidance.

and i think a lot of muslims (especially say the women who do choose to wear the veil) are making a statement.
they are saying  "we reject your directionless, meaningless, nihilistic self indulgent , pleasuring yourself and we like a strong family, we like strong men who act like men and we dont want our kids being corrupted by leftie  intellectuals who reject our values.

i think there is a conversation to be had between the conservatives (say corey bernardi) and the average muslim who is very uneasy about the sodom and gemorah utopia of the intellectual elite (say the type of voter who likes adam bandt).

your average muslim man has a lot more in common with bernardi then with penny wong

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - May 14th, 2018 at 10:21am

Valkie wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 5:51am:

Muzzos lying to the infidels

Trust not one of them........ever

Agreed

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - May 14th, 2018 at 10:22am

Gnads wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 8:45am:

not so fast.

nature doesnt care.

yes, it is a death cult

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print