Right of reply (Read 44285 times)
mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: Right of reply
Reply #165 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:14am

cods wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Quote:
Apart from that you are a tiresome, stupid, whinging nobody who destroyed a relationship we had just to fit in at the sewer.

monk at the misery

what a horrible thing to say to anyone.....horrible horrible horrible......

you are not even game to say it in ozpol.  too cowardly ..

I never ever tried to prevent you coming back...not ever.....since you came back   yes I have had many doubts....but I have never asked for you to be banned   NEVER....

scum whinger no body...

all because I joined PA>... OMG....

You shouldn't read this stuff if it upsets you so much Cods. Monk is annoyed and why wouldn't he be? He was caught in a net that was probably set for someone else.

Unfortunately when he gets upset he can be abusive. I've upset him a few times over the years and gotten worse than you have, but it's over and done with quickly and you know that a lot of it is only bluster.

People do change when they join PA. Maybe they don't notice, but because of the culture there and the doctrine "if you're not with us you're against us", some members become too nervous to be themselves on Ozpolitic.

You shouldn't be scared to post anywhere you want here Cods. If you are your own person - then you don't have to always do what you're told.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #166 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:36am

mantra wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:14am:
Quote:
Apart from that you are a tiresome, stupid, whinging nobody who destroyed a relationship we had just to fit in at the sewer.

monk at the misery

I never ever tried to prevent you coming back...not ever.....since you came back   yes I have had many doubts....but I have never asked for you to be banned   NEVER....

scum whinger no body...

You shouldn't read this stuff if it upsets you so much Cods. Monk is annoyed and why wouldn't he be? He was caught in a net that was probably set for someone else.

Unfortunately when he gets upset he can be abusive. I've upset him a few times over the years and gotten worse than you have, but it's over and done with quickly and you know that a lot of it is only bluster.

People do change when they join PA. Maybe they don't notice, but because of the culture there and the doctrine "if you're not with us you're against us", some members become too nervous to be themselves on Ozpolitic.

You shouldn't be scared to post anywhere you want here Cods. If you are your own person - then you don't have to always do what you're told.

Mantra- he got caught in nothing- he was directly complicit in his own dastardly plan- justice was served- it had NOTHING to do with cods- but as you so rightly pointed out the other day - he should never piss women off- they dont take kindly to being abused day in and out for years- he should be happy now- he can spend a few days with his troll buddies- keep up the abuse Monk - he is horrible old man who has lived with his mother too long- he nvere ever learns and cods do not look there- the ugliness on display is not pretty

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:40am

mantra wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:14am:
Quote:

monk at the misery

scum whinger no body...

I had not a thing to do with that thread mantra... so why would he abuse me like that???.... Angry Angry

I dont care about all this rubbish between two sites   none of it involved me....

I stick up for thing or people I feel are being treated wrong   thats all its just an opinion....I am not throwing them in jail....

you are entitled to have your say........why cant I?...

I wont pussyfoot for anyone....

I do not see how I changed because I joined  a forum??   thats sounds like you believe what monks said...

nothing could be further from the truth   he is like aussie..

if you dont say what they want to hear    god help you!..

we exchanged emails for about 5 years....mostly on his dreams and plans....every once in a while the forum came up...the very last time it was all about aussie...and the nef thing....without going into it   he believed aussie, I believed what I read....he got very huffy  and probably I did as well.... emails ended...

now its because i joined PA>.. come on???????.... if I joined monks place   would I be told the same thing?... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont know about any culture mantra     what happened years ago isnt happening since I joined.....

I dont care what went on years ago..........a lot of people have warned me  about other people over the years.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes...

a lot of people warned me about aussie and monk as well...in the distant past....and yes to my dismay   they have all been proved right.....both these gentleman I have supported in the early days.....because I treated people as I found them ... I have since been proven to be wrong... monk cannot deny what he has said.... which has come out of the blue.....it goes without saying I will never forget it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:43am

the fact is agnes   its there in black and white for all to see and his own members to join in with..

its beyond ugly....I do not ever recall using a tirade like to anyone... Angry Angry  yet the finger gets pointed at me more often than not..

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #169 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:44am

Agnes wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:36am:
  Mantra- he got caught in nothing- he was directly complicit in his own dastardly plan- justice was served- it had NOTHING to do with cods- but as you so rightly pointed out the other day - he should never piss women off- they dont take kindly to being abused day in and out- he should be happy now- he can spend a few days with his troll buddies- keep up the abuse Monk - he is horrible old man who has lived with his mother too long

You know him better than I do AG. He used to do that sort of stuff to me when we were all posting on PA - so it doesn't surprise me, but then a few people have lost the plot with me and let it all hang out since I first joined a forum. I'm used to it now and have grown a thicker skin as a result. I put abusive temper tantrums down to people not being able to handle their emotions. They attack before they think, but we've got time to think online before we post something that might hurt someone.

I don't even know why Cods was dragged into this.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #170 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:54am

cods wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:40am:
I had not a thing to do with that thread mantra... so why would he abuse me like that???.... Angry Angry

I dont care about all this rubbish between two sites   none of it involved me....

I stick up for thing or people I feel are being treated wrong   thats all its just an opinion....I am not throwing them in jail....

you are entitled to have your say........why cant I?...

I wont pussyfoot for anyone....

I do not see how I changed because I joined  a forum??   thats sounds like you believe what monks said...

nothing could be further from the truth   he is like aussie..

if you dont say what they want to hear    god help you!..

we exchanged emails for about 5 years....mostly on his dreams and plans....every once in a while the forum came up...the very last time it was all about aussie...and the nef thing....without going into it   he believed aussie, I believed what I read....he got very huffy  and probably I did as well.... emails ended...

now its because i joined PA>.. come on???????.... if I joined monks place   would I be told the same thing?... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont know about any culture mantra     what happened years ago isnt happening since I joined.....

I dont care what went on years ago..........a lot of people have warned me  about other people over the years.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes...

a lot of people warned me about aussie and monk as well...in the distant past....and yes to my dismay   they have all been proved right.....both these gentleman I have supported in the early days.....because I treated people as I found them ... I have since been proven to be wrong... monk cannot deny what he has said.... which has come out of the blue.....it goes without saying I will never forget it.

I've told you a dozen times you're entitled to have your say Cods and not to restrict yourself because others don't like it.

I should have said some people change their attitude when they join PA. There you go - I'm going on about thinking before posting and I've left crucial words out of my earlier post. Sorry.

I can only guess why Monk goes on these tirades and put it down to him having a short fuse. Who understands the psychology behind anger? A lot of males have anger control issues.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:13pm

yeah I understand mantra..but sometimes it causes friction  and when its aussies place   he wins all the time... its the only way he can deal with it....even making an issue because I said I hadnt been banned    yet I am sure knowing what I meant....its his style....

the only place I wont post is monks place....and not because of what he has said today    although that makes my stand even more so...

I am guessing monk has been banned from ozpol...I dont know havent seen anything to suggest it    except he is not here...

but if he is    it wasnt ME  that had anything to do with it.....doing a quick sidestep  he then tries to make out hes angry because I dont support the unbanning of his mates?????? and he expects me to swallow that...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #172 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:30pm

cods wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:43am:
the fact is agnes   its there in black and white for all to see and his own members to join in with..

its beyond ugly....I do not ever recall using a tirade like to anyone... Angry Angry  yet the finger gets pointed at me more often than not..

yes cods I know- mothra smith and monk himself have been at us for years with awful abuse and he knows better but chooses not to reign them or himself in- no self control-  I have told him that I reported him TO FD like 30 times now- being honest is certainly over looked isnt it? You only hurt yourself if you look there but am very tempted to record every bit of his abuse in Tavern from now on- so everyone can see what him and his trolls say- and I will do it- enough of him and them getting free hits-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #173 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:09pm

from back in the day but none of it refers to me being a doxxer- remember when you tampered with ALs posts after she left us-? remember that guys-? only a doxxer would do that?  I will report your abuse here in the Tavern- what are afraid of- trying to intimidate me into shutting my mouth- yes bully keep going- I will speak up and expose Monk and your bullying wont stop me

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:55pm

agnes that silly old foghorn  is blaming you for something I said..

sorry old girl....I dont write in the place so cant tell him hes got it wrong..

Grin Grin Grin Grin maybe dementia kicking in...its tarts with confusion......

yes this old girl didnt like what you said dummy spitter......and I wont forget it in a hurry....

like agnes said you are very good at abusing women   funny how mothra doesnt seem to mind that though.... in fact she encourages it....I wonder if the sisterhood appreciates that> 

its quite noticeable how you turn extra nasty when things go against you monk..again  I had not a thing to do with any threads on any real names...but I guess you have to land a few punches on anyone dont you? Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #175 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:20pm

all good cods- for 5 minutes there I got down in the gutter with them but now I have  come to my senses- they are not well in the head pretty much the whole lot of  them- and they need each other- I dont care what he blames me with- I dont post there anymore -

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:54pm

thank you agnes...well done to you...let them have all the rope they want....

now its back to poor annie you were jealous of this women werent you agnes?.. please..... say yes...it will save more bleating and repeating[ burp]now theHERO of the soviet union  has joined in

[good gravy where did that come from?  Grin ]

at least its dragged dear old gweg out he does love the muck raking doesnt he??... 

well it must be  grog time over yonder    so be prepared for a few more dummy spits agnes....

you and I flavor of the month....... AGAIN... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.. they all come out of the woodwork when they see ozpol mentioned...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #177 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:00pm

have been "flavour of the month for almost 2 years now"- The Hag is out in all her glory- crowing with her special needs group- she has some very interesting pms in my msgs- so telling as to her real sickness-
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:13pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:06pm

I am not sure what agnes   is on about either.....but we all know mothra has posted here  in disguise  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes...so stop pretending  monk.ies...

and there goes stickybeak ...doing his best to stir agnes ... what a grubby little snooping  trouble maker you are!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #179 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:27pm

this is her handiwork of a bout a year ago when she was in full Lisa hate mode-  ( in a love triangle that went horribly wrong for her lol and Lisa won  )) she is so consumed with jealousy to toward certain women here that she pulls drunken all nighters  ( study  Roll Eyes ) yeah right lol but this is a photo shop she cooked up and comes from within the the depths of her drunken mentally deranged lithium soaked mind))- she posted it at 6 am in the morning after hanging in here 30 hours straight- AiA was the reason she was so effected that night- horrible lying thing that she is-

I have no more to say- this says it all I think and a few pms she sends me are quite believeble after this effort- the gift that keeps on giving- I dont play post your pm games asshole- I never have

Yes she has posted with socks here cods- yes she knows about proxys - I wont be responding to aussie forum destroying attempts anymore- he is jealous not to mention stupid- he almost orgasmed when he learned how to capture an image LOL- he jizzed in his pants
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:51pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22
Send Topic Print