Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
What the hell is it with these Indians? (Read 5771 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

What the hell is it with these Indians?
May 12th, 2018 at 10:25pm

Quote:

'Reported rape cases in India have climbed steadily in recent years to about 40,000 in 2016. Many more cases are believed to go unreported.

Child rape accounts for about 40 per cent of the reported cases'.

40,000!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-12/third-teenage-girl-raped-and-set-on-fire-in-india-in-a-week/9754460

There has to be a reason why this rape epidemic in India has gone on for so long that it's part of the culture, just as with the Middle Eastern practice of Taharrush Jamai.

They're still raping children in India despite the death penalty having been brought in for Child Rape.

Is it something in the water? The tea? Bathing in the Ganges which besides the Mekong is the longest known open sewer in the world?

There's one saving grace, and that is that these 40,000 women weren't living under an Islam-majority society where their complaints of having been raped would have brought all sorts of retribution upon them from their families, their communities, the local authorities, the imams, and government officials.

« Last Edit: May 12th, 2018 at 10:30pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: What the hell is it with these Indians?
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2018 at 8:54am

Well there are 1.36 billion of them Herb...
isn't that like .003%

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2018 at 12:14pm

Grendel wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 8:54am:
isn't that like .003%

Good point, but they're all crowded in the same provinces like it's a regional endemic of some kind.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:04pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 12:14pm:
isn't that like .003%

Good point, but they're all crowded in the same provinces like it's a regional endemic of some kind.

Described apologetically as 'backward areas.'

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:18pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:04pm:
isn't that like .003%

I thought the whole subcontinent is a 'backward area' once you've driven for a couple of hours outside of the steaming cesspits that are the big cities.

« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 1:49pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:24pm

Quote:
I thought the whole subcontinent is a 'backward area' once you've driven for a couple of hours outside of the steaming cesspits of the big cities.

Well, in that case, you are quite wrong.  Maybe you ought go and see for yourself instead of listening to the dumb racist rubbish posted here just to needle me.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:53pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:24pm:
Quote:
I thought the whole subcontinent is a 'backward area' once you've driven for a couple of hours outside of the steaming cesspits of the big cities.

Well, in that case, you are quite wrong.  Maybe you ought go and see for yourself instead of listening to the dumb racist rubbish posted here just to needle me.

What racist rubbish? Citing different nationalities for their good and bad cultural characteristics is not 'racist' unless you ascribe these qualities as being congenital to the colour of their skin ~ black, white, or brindle.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Quote:
What racist rubbish?

Just about everything post by the Bondi Cigar.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:19pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:04pm:
isn't that like .003%

I thought the whole subcontinent is a 'backward area' once you've driven for a couple of hours outside of the steaming cesspits that are the big cities.

You dont need to drive out of the cities.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:24pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:19pm:
[/quote]

Are the thuggees still around?

"Thuggee or tuggee refers to the acts of Thugs, an organised gang of professional robbers and murderers. Thugs travelled in groups across the Indian sub-continent for six hundred years".

For 600 years ... Jesus!

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:29pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:24pm:

"Thuggee or tuggee refers to the acts of Thugs, an organised gang of professional robbers and murderers. Thugs travelled in groups across the Indian sub-continent for six hundred years".

For 600 years ... Jesus!
who knows. But there are definitely a lot of criminals attempting to take your money or possessions from you by force or some sort of scam. I can remember seeing the Taj mahal and thinking that was the epitome of their civilisation and they have been going backwards ever since.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:36pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:29pm:

For 600 years ... Jesus!
who knows. But there are definitely a lot of criminals attempting to take your money or possessions from you by force or some sort of scam. I can remember seeing the Taj mahal and thinking that was the epitome of their civilisation and they have been going backwards ever since.

Show me anything like it and other Indian Wonders we have constructed here in Australia.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #12 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:39pm

In my personal experience, Indians are a clever and intelligent people who given half a chance to escape from their straitened circumstances will take full advantage of educational institutions to better themselves to a high degree of expertise in all the fields of human endeavour. South East Asians are much the same.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:26pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:39pm:

In my personal experience, Indians are a clever and intelligent people who given half a chance to escape from their straitened circumstances will take full advantage of educational institutions to better themselves to a high degree of expertise in all the fields of human endeavour. South East Asians are much the same.

Their culture is based on scheming and trickery, they are into education  because the caste system has made them into the weakest physical race on the planet. They learn by rote and persistence. The average IQ in India is 82 . If they werent the beneficiaries of western technology they would all be living in cow dung huts.
Quote:
Average Indian IQ is 82

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/in-india
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 3:32pm by rhino »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:29pm

Quote:
Their culture is based on scheming and trickery, they are into education  because the caste system has made them into the weakest physical race on the planet. The average I

I'll wait until you complete what you want to say.  Can you post a link which backs it up?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:30pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:36pm:

For 600 years ... Jesus!

Show me anything like it and other Indian Wonders we have constructed here in Australia.
Lol. any Australian office building is infinitely more technologically advanced than the Taj mahal. My own house is.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:33pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:26pm:

Their culture is based on scheming and trickery, they are into education  because the caste system has made them into the weakest physical race on the planet. They learn by rote and persistence. The average IQ in India is in the 70s. If they werent the beneficiaries of western technology they would all be living in cow dung huts.

Wrong.

So is the rest of your rant.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:34pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:33pm:

Their culture is based on scheming and trickery, they are into education  because the caste system has made them into the weakest physical race on the planet. They learn by rote and persistence. The average IQ in India is in the 70s. If they werent the beneficiaries of western technology they would all be living in cow dung huts.

Wrong.

So is the rest of your rant.
you are right , its 82. That makes them rocket scientists.  Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:39pm

....and 98 in Australia......and given the huge diversity of education within the HUGE Indian demographic, and the relative standard level across the small Australia demographic, I would not be patting us on the back or putting schit on Indians.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:39pm

heres a picture of some Indians bathing in their sacred river

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:44pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:39pm:
....and 98 in Australia......and given the huge diversity of education within the HUGE Indian demographic, and the relative standard level across the small Australia demographic, I would not be patting us on the back or putting schit on Indians.
Lol. huge diversity of education within the HUGE Indian demographic,
I think what you mean to say here is that there are a lot more Indians than us (irrelevant to average IQ) and that they arent all educated evenly. I agree, thats worth a pat on our back. Their culture does not allow equality in any way shape or form.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #21 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:51pm

Their culture is based on scheming and trickery, they are into education  because the caste system has made them into the weakest physical race on the planet. They learn by rote and persistence. The average IQ in India is 82 . If they werent the beneficiaries of western technology they would all be living in cow dung huts. [/quote]

Quote:
Average Indian IQ is 82

link

It's still very much an agrarian society, and the IQ only reflects that a sizable percentage of the population needs to focus carefully on what they do best to scratch a living out of the soil without having the luxury to spend time studying the sort of academia that would win them a higher (Western) rating.

If I was lost in the Australian bush 200 years ago, it would have been an IQ of '85' aborigine I would have been praying for to save my arse - not some schooled and well trained ship's captain from the Old Dart with an above-average IQ.

In terms of IQ, I'll bet those Indian farmers are well above average IQ when it comes to wresting a living out of those soils, with meanwhile a pack of Western tourists would stand around not having a bloody clue.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:56pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:39pm:

phken oath.  Cool

We're on a roll, Aussie! (you won't forget to post the cheque, will you?)  Cool

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:58pm

Lol. Subsistence doesnt mean intelligence Herb. Our ancestors were at their stage sometime  but the difference is we innovated and invented instead of sitting stagnant for thousands of years. Indians are seriously dumb, thousands of years of cousin marriages hasnt helped any.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #24 - May 13th, 2018 at 4:03pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:39pm:

'WASTE NOT ~ WANT NOT'

They're recycling plastics and other materials back into the system. Were any of us as useful as they are at their age?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - May 13th, 2018 at 4:08pm

Religion and culture keeps India impoverished.

It will probably take them another 1000 years before they work out its a good idea not to schit where you eat.

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #26 - May 13th, 2018 at 4:09pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:58pm:
Lol. Subsistence doesnt mean intelligence Herb. Our ancestors were at their stage sometime  but the difference is we innovated and invented instead of sitting stagnant for thousands of years. Indians are seriously dumb, thousands of years of cousin marriages hasnt helped any.

They are seriously clever if placed in the right environment for learning and improving themselves without being tethered to the strictures of an impoverished lifestyle.

Unfortunately, religious obligations and the constraints of cultural traditions has for centuries stultified their progress in a way that has not been the case in Western societies where secular liberalism and the Cult of the Individual has been encouraged to prevail.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #27 - May 13th, 2018 at 4:13pm

Gordon wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:08pm:

It will probably take them another 1000 years before they work out its a good idea not to schit where you eat.

Yuck

You got there before me.

If the countries of South America weren't so brain-phukt in bondage to Catholicism they would have long since rivaled the US as economic equals.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:06pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:09pm:
rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:58pm:

They are seriously clever if placed in the right environment for learning and improving themselves without being tethered to the strictures of an impoverished lifestyle.

Unfortunately, religious obligations and the constraints of cultural traditions has for centuries stultified their progress in a way that has not been the case in Western societies where secular liberalism and the Cult of the Individual has been encouraged to prevail.

Genetically they arent capable, you cant undo thousands of years of inbreeding.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:07pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:03pm:

'WASTE NOT ~ WANT NOT'

They're recycling plastics and other materials back into the system. Were any of us as useful as they are at their age?

No herb, they are ignoring the pollution and bathing in it.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #30 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:26pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:07pm:

Western peoples have been bathing in their own body fluids and oils since tubs and baths were first invented. And quite frankly I've pissed in Public Swimming pools on many occasions as a short-cut to the loo.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:33pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:26pm:

Western peoples have been bathing in their own body fluids and oils since tubs and baths were first invented. And quite frankly I've pissed in Public Swimming pools on many occasions as a short-cut to the loo.
Would you knowingly bathe in raw sewerage and human carrion?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #32 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:33pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
Genetically they arent capable, you cant undo thousands of years of inbreeding.

Indian names spring up in all the sciences and the Nobel Prizes. There's a strain that runs through them that has the potential for brilliance if given the right circumstances.

On the matter of the 300 years of the British Raj ~ NOTHING the British brought to India by way of occupation and dictatorship was anything near as oppressive and militating against Indian advancement as was/is their caste system in which privilege is held greedily and aggressively by the top echelons.

Millions of rural Indians live as farming serfs who are never able to buy the fields they till from the landlords. Indentured for life as subsistence slaves, these poor bastards toil forever whilst paying crippling tithes and rents that condemn them to a life of hopeless misery.

Next time you see one of these nut-brown toothless serfs looking at the National Geographic camera from behind a bullock - just remember the courage these people bring to the problem of securing some sort of life for themselves and their families. It takes a whole lot of guts-and-balls to hang in there and count their meager blessings every day they happen to wake up to find themselves still alive.

« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 9:54pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:35pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:26pm:

...and cadavers.  Don't forget the cadavers.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:36pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
[quote author=Rhino link=1526127900/28#28 date=1526195193]

Indian names spring up in all the sciences and the Nobel Prizes. There's a strain that runs through them that has the potential for brilliance if given the right circumstances.

Rubbish. You just made that up. Indian genius is a rarity despite there being so many of them.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:42pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:36pm:

Rubbish. You just made that up. Indian genius is a rarity despite there being so many of them.

You are right, despite the fact that they could militarily overwhelm Australia in about a month at worst.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #36 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:43pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:33pm:

Absolutely ... if there was no alternative.

I used to swim at Sydney's Bondi where the entire city's outflow used to make for a very colourful day at the beach.

And don't forget that MILLIONS of Chinese eat vegetables that are happily fertilised by human ordure and god-knows-what-else.
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 5:55pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #37 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:46pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:35pm:
...and cadavers.  Don't forget the cadavers.

I've actually swum among baby cadavers in the waters of Hong Kong where the Boat People used to promptly abort their girl-babies over the sides of their sampans.

It kept the sharks away from biting us siblings and so we always stayed close to these 'bait-balls' of dumped foetuses. Early '50's we're talking about here.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - May 13th, 2018 at 9:42pm

Now you know how good you have it, Rhino.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 13th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Gordon wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:08pm:

Yuck

Or they can fly to Australia and do it in a generation, as your people did.

STOP THE BOATS, no?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:18pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:42pm:
rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:36pm:

You are right, despite the fact that they could militarily overwhelm Australia in about a month at worst.
Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print