Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What the hell is it with these Indians? (Read 5796 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

What the hell is it with these Indians?
May 12th, 2018 at 10:25pm

Quote:

'Reported rape cases in India have climbed steadily in recent years to about 40,000 in 2016. Many more cases are believed to go unreported.

Child rape accounts for about 40 per cent of the reported cases'.

40,000!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-12/third-teenage-girl-raped-and-set-on-fire-in-india-in-a-week/9754460

There has to be a reason why this rape epidemic in India has gone on for so long that it's part of the culture, just as with the Middle Eastern practice of Taharrush Jamai.

They're still raping children in India despite the death penalty having been brought in for Child Rape.

Is it something in the water? The tea? Bathing in the Ganges which besides the Mekong is the longest known open sewer in the world?

There's one saving grace, and that is that these 40,000 women weren't living under an Islam-majority society where their complaints of having been raped would have brought all sorts of retribution upon them from their families, their communities, the local authorities, the imams, and government officials.

« Last Edit: May 12th, 2018 at 10:30pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: What the hell is it with these Indians?
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2018 at 8:54am

Well there are 1.36 billion of them Herb...
isn't that like .003%

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2018 at 12:14pm

Grendel wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 8:54am:
isn't that like .003%

Good point, but they're all crowded in the same provinces like it's a regional endemic of some kind.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:04pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 12:14pm:
isn't that like .003%

Good point, but they're all crowded in the same provinces like it's a regional endemic of some kind.

Described apologetically as 'backward areas.'

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:18pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:04pm:
isn't that like .003%

I thought the whole subcontinent is a 'backward area' once you've driven for a couple of hours outside of the steaming cesspits that are the big cities.

« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 1:49pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:24pm

Quote:
I thought the whole subcontinent is a 'backward area' once you've driven for a couple of hours outside of the steaming cesspits of the big cities.

Well, in that case, you are quite wrong.  Maybe you ought go and see for yourself instead of listening to the dumb racist rubbish posted here just to needle me.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:53pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:24pm:
Quote:
I thought the whole subcontinent is a 'backward area' once you've driven for a couple of hours outside of the steaming cesspits of the big cities.

Well, in that case, you are quite wrong.  Maybe you ought go and see for yourself instead of listening to the dumb racist rubbish posted here just to needle me.

What racist rubbish? Citing different nationalities for their good and bad cultural characteristics is not 'racist' unless you ascribe these qualities as being congenital to the colour of their skin ~ black, white, or brindle.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Quote:
What racist rubbish?

Just about everything post by the Bondi Cigar.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:19pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:04pm:
isn't that like .003%

I thought the whole subcontinent is a 'backward area' once you've driven for a couple of hours outside of the steaming cesspits that are the big cities.

You dont need to drive out of the cities.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:24pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:19pm:
[/quote]

Are the thuggees still around?

"Thuggee or tuggee refers to the acts of Thugs, an organised gang of professional robbers and murderers. Thugs travelled in groups across the Indian sub-continent for six hundred years".

For 600 years ... Jesus!

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:29pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:24pm:

"Thuggee or tuggee refers to the acts of Thugs, an organised gang of professional robbers and murderers. Thugs travelled in groups across the Indian sub-continent for six hundred years".

For 600 years ... Jesus!
who knows. But there are definitely a lot of criminals attempting to take your money or possessions from you by force or some sort of scam. I can remember seeing the Taj mahal and thinking that was the epitome of their civilisation and they have been going backwards ever since.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:36pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:29pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:24pm:

For 600 years ... Jesus!
who knows. But there are definitely a lot of criminals attempting to take your money or possessions from you by force or some sort of scam. I can remember seeing the Taj mahal and thinking that was the epitome of their civilisation and they have been going backwards ever since.

Show me anything like it and other Indian Wonders we have constructed here in Australia.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #12 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:39pm

In my personal experience, Indians are a clever and intelligent people who given half a chance to escape from their straitened circumstances will take full advantage of educational institutions to better themselves to a high degree of expertise in all the fields of human endeavour. South East Asians are much the same.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:26pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:39pm:

In my personal experience, Indians are a clever and intelligent people who given half a chance to escape from their straitened circumstances will take full advantage of educational institutions to better themselves to a high degree of expertise in all the fields of human endeavour. South East Asians are much the same.

Their culture is based on scheming and trickery, they are into education  because the caste system has made them into the weakest physical race on the planet. They learn by rote and persistence. The average IQ in India is 82 . If they werent the beneficiaries of western technology they would all be living in cow dung huts.
Quote:
Average Indian IQ is 82

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/in-india
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 3:32pm by rhino »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:29pm

Quote:
Their culture is based on scheming and trickery, they are into education  because the caste system has made them into the weakest physical race on the planet. The average I

I'll wait until you complete what you want to say.  Can you post a link which backs it up?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print