Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
ANOTHER Indian raped and burned alive (Read 2078 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: ANOTHER Indian raped and burned alive
Reply #15 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:35pm

cods wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 4:25pm:
India can arguably be accused of the largest-scale human rights violation on Earth: the persistent degradation of the vast majority of its 650 million girls and women. And this includes the middle classes, as I found when interviewing 600 women and men in India’s cities...

human degradation..day in day out....appalling!

Women in Australia are totally creeped out by indian men. They eye rape then in the most agressive way.

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:50am

Gordon wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 4:33pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 4:20pm:
Aussie wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 4:17pm:
Chose in my mind a random Country.  Thought Sweden might be a good choice.  Dunno if it is.

Link.

Quote:
The number of rapes reported to authorities in Sweden increased by 10 percent in 2017, according to new preliminary figures from the country's National Council on Crime Prevention (Brå).

why do you think that is?

Nice own goal by the vindaloo kid.

Grin

Yeah aussie....why is that you think?

Vindaloo kid???? Is "Aussie" an Indian?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:53am

I have no idea why.  Do you?  Got any stats about who is committing these rapes in Sweden?

No, I am not Indian.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 15th, 2018 at 10:53am

Aussie wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:53am:
I have no idea why.  Do you?  Got any stats about who is committing these rapes in Sweden?

No, I am not Indian. 

No can't be f'd searching for them again....just noting the increase since 2015. About the same time that a bucket load of immigrant men were taken in. Oh and police have admitted in the past that first and second gen immigrants are running amuck. Articles that had to be removed for fear of backlash.....hmmmmm. Who would want an extreme backlash against some printed jargon....perhaps it was true???

I don't care if you're indian. I grew up with a punjab bloke. Just wondering why you got the vindaloo kid comment.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: ANOTHER Onida raped and burned alive
Reply #19 - May 15th, 2018 at 12:11pm

Aussie wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
Valkie wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
If our grubberment has it's way, we will welcome these animals here with open arms.

They are nearly, not quite, but nearly as bad as muzzos.

But still nowhere near the low life apologists.

Too late Valkie.....we are doomed I tells ya!

Link.

Aaaah!  The Sallow Peril!  But there is a special level of hell set aside for apologists....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - May 15th, 2018 at 1:05pm

India has a cultural philosophy since Ghandi era to 'outbreed' the enemy, in which saw them overwhelm any British authority.
The best way to 'outbreed' the enemy, is to accelerate the breeding process: breed when young, breed beyond the one relationship, public breeding (rape). Uncontrolled Breeding. Simple as that.

Japan used to think the same way and young females thought it was the right and honourable thing to do to go out submissively and get raped to help the national racial cause to outbreed the enemy.

I've seen many races, whose women take pride in defeating other woman of other races by 'accelerating' their breeding to the point of being raped and putting themselves into situations to be raped.

So there are many Indian women who oppose and look to the Media to justify NOT being raped (maybe the pay is better?  Huh).
But there are millions more who embrace the uncontrolled mass breeding plan and rape is part of it, in order to 'outbreed' the enemy. They even flog themselves off as 'surrogate' mothers and discharge their own young to be adopted out by other races. All in the effort to 'outbreed'.

...sadly for the Indians (and even Russians). 'Asia' is the breeding pen for the Yellows, not the Blacks (Africa is).
Looks like the time is nigh for Gandhi's (the Gay) 'sexual revolution' of too much love.

Personal note: Any 'Rape', be it sexual or financial, or cultural - is wrong and a pathetic expression of what it means to be human.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print