Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Consent to change nappy? (Read 6022 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Consent to change nappy?
Reply #60 - May 13th, 2018 at 12:28am

Just trying again to see if I'm accused of spamming...

WELL!  That worked...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #61 - May 13th, 2018 at 11:01am

Gordon wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 4:34pm:
Well, I reckon the left has reached a new level of lunacy.

Deanne Carson said in an ABC News segment that families could set up “a culture of consent” in the home by saying to their babies: “I’m going to change your nappy now, is that OK?”

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/abc-commentator-says-parents-should-ask...

This person needs to be ostracized from society.

Fukwit comes to mind.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:41pm

Ajax wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 11:01am:

Deanne Carson said in an ABC News segment that families could set up “a culture of consent” in the home by saying to their babies: “I’m going to change your nappy now, is that OK?”

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/abc-commentator-says-parents-should-ask...

Fukwit comes to mind.

You of all people should probably think twice before calling for 'f-wits' to be ostracised.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:33pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:41pm:
Ajax wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 11:01am:

Fukwit comes to mind.

You of all people should probably think twice before calling for 'f-wits' to be ostracised.

Hows that evidence for your absurd claims going. Has your invisible friend helped you out any on that yet?

images_123.jpg (9 KB | 34 )
images_123.jpg

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #64 - May 13th, 2018 at 4:17pm

freediver wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 8:17am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 5:32am:
Its just an opinion. Nobody is making it law. One idiot on TV with an opinion. There are lots of those on commercial stations too - do you try to censor them too?

Spot

Who is talking about censorship?

People who want to shut down the ABC because they dont like this woman or what she said.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #65 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:03pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:17pm:
Its just an opinion. Nobody is making it law. One idiot on TV with an opinion. There are lots of those on commercial stations too - do you try to censor them too?

Spot

People who want to shut down the ABC because they dont like this woman or what she said.

Spot

So not diverting taxpayer funds to a TV station is censorship?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:05pm

Seriously, any parent worth their salt makes nappy change a happy time, with a little banter:-

"We're just going to change that nappy for you now... (big smile).. that's good, isn't it?"

That's the kind of 'consent' under discussion here - and taken by some overly fed 'academic' into a whole new universe of regimented culture and behaviour.... the trouble with this kind of insanity is that once they formulate the 'required standards' and such - they then move from discussing and informing to enforcing those as if they are the only important thing on earth.

We've seen that kind of insanity over and over since The Rise Of the Social Scientists and The Invasion Of the Snatch Embodiers.

Headline of the future:-

Parents to be tried for not seeking consent of child to change nappy! 

Learned experts say this is the cruelest form of child abuse in centuries.... authorities forced to act to prevent future trauma of child.....

New police agency to be created to deal with this epidemic of abuse.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:23pm

freediver wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:03pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:17pm:

Spot

Spot

So not diverting taxpayer funds to a TV station is censorship?

Oh, I know. Not selling the ABC to News Ltd for a peppercorn fee is censorship?

Ridiculous. Doesn't sound like Spot's been reading Miranda Divine's columns, FD.

And you never miss Gerard Henderson, no?

Vote One Nation, they'll fix this mess up. Whatever happened to the Sustainability Party, FD?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:31pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 5:05pm:
Seriously, any parent worth their salt makes nappy change a happy time, with a little banter:-

"We're just going to change that nappy for you now... (big smile).. that's good, isn't it?"

That's the kind of 'consent' under discussion here - and taken by some overly fed 'academic' into a whole new universe of regimented culture and behaviour.... the trouble with this kind of insanity is that once they formulate the 'required standards' and such - they then move from discussing and informing to enforcing those as if they are the only important thing on earth.

We've seen that kind of insanity over and over since The Rise Of the Social Scientists and The Invasion Of the Snatch Embodiers.

Learned experts say this is the cruelest form of child abuse in centuries.... authorities forced to act to prevent future trauma of child.....

Most men make nappy change time, quick, painless (for them) while holding the nose and often closing the eyes.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #69 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:48pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:31pm:

Most men make nappy change time, quick, painless (for them) while holding the nose and often closing the eyes.

Changing nappies never bothered me. I should scan the photo of me covered in shyte. Our firstborn did not shyte for his first 3 days on this earth then let go while he was in my arms. The smell of baby shyte didn't bother me so I was pretty much as Grap says. It's why I let GD take my hand and lead me to the change table and stay and talk and joke with her with her while the deed is done.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:53pm

Setanta wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:48pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:31pm:

Changing nappies never bothered me. I should scan the photo of me covered in shyte. Our firstborn did not shyte for his first 3 days on this earth then let go while he was in my arms. The smell of baby shyte didn't bother me so I was pretty much as Grap says. It's why I let GD take my hand and lead me to the change table and stay and talk and joke with her with her while the deed is done.

Never bothered me either - apart from a near zero sense of smell and near zero hearing and a round scar on my forehead, I've never worried about the smell of whatever when caring for my children.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:36am

It's a nappy change. It's your own child. So it stinks a little.

Ever been on a building site when the shitter block gets sucked out?
In the words of kenny the poo man "that's a smell that will outlast religion".
I pity the men and women that do that job.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - May 19th, 2018 at 6:31pm

Valkie wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 7:24pm:
miketrees wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 7:21pm:
When I heard about this
I thought it was a joke.

Poor old Nic Naitanui has to ask for consent before he tackles in AFL now,,,, its a similar bad joke.

I wonder if the stupid Sheila was asked permission

Before they gave her that ridiculous haircut?

I also wonder if she ever looks in the mirror?

This is what we get when we legalize gay marriage.

Exactly. Gay liberation, gay marriage are just stages on the continuum. In the West  - having lost all spine and ethical mooring - is embracing and validating more and more of the outlandish and the deranged.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #73 - May 20th, 2018 at 10:09am

Valkie wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Why does the grubberment not beg my permission to invite the scum of the world into my country?

Per usual - it's pretty clear where Valkie is coming from
As with MOST issues, siding with the
obnoxiously loud minority

https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/mapping-social-cohesion-report-provides-ins...
i

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #74 - May 20th, 2018 at 7:42pm

buzzanddidj wrote on May 20th, 2018 at 10:09am:
Valkie wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Why does the grubberment not beg my permission to invite the scum of the world into my country?

Per usual - it's pretty clear where Valkie is coming from
As with MOST issues, siding with the
obnoxiously loud minority

https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/mapping-social-cohesion-report-provides-ins...
i

It's not hard at all to work out where I'm coming from fool.

I'm sick to DEATH of filthy primitive, barbaric, brutal, brain dead, parasitic muzzo scum infecting our country.

I have no issue with functional , intelligent and sensible people coming here.
People who fit in
People who work.
People who are not criminals.
People who do not follow a sociopath, sick, twisted self confessed pedophile retard

Basically anyone who is NOT A MUZZO CULTIST
Regardless of race, religion or colour

But you may not understand that looking through apologist coloured glass

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print