Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Consent to change nappy? (Read 6055 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Consent to change nappy?
Reply #45 - May 12th, 2018 at 2:01pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 1:27pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 12:31pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 12:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 12:10pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 12:08pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 12:05pm:
Why are these leftist loonie women always ugly with purple or blue hair?

You might want to get out of your man-cave and take a look at hair fashions for women in general. They are actually very commone with young women of all persuasions.

Very common? I don't think so. People like this crave attention and to tell everybody they are individual. I've met them before. It's boring.

go to a shopping centre and actually take a good look. And have you ever even SPOKEN to a woman before? Of course a womans hairstyle is designed to attract attention!

Maybe in your little inner city leftie enclave it's common but amongst real people it isn't. I see more burqas than pinkies or blueys.

inner city leftie enclave????  Do you know just how stupid and ignorant you sound making such pitiful childish statements like that?  its a SHOPPING CENTRE, you moron.

And it certainly sounds like you dont get out much.

That's true. The only burqas Homo sees are over his back fence. His neighbours, you see, are Indians.

Homo gets saris mixed up with burqas, you see. They all look the same to Homo.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 12th, 2018 at 2:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:01pm:

You might want to get out of your man-cave and take a look at hair fashions for women in general. They are actually very commone with young women of all persuasions.

Very common? I don't think so. People like this crave attention and to tell everybody they are individual. I've met them before. It's boring.

go to a shopping centre and actually take a good look. And have you ever even SPOKEN to a woman before? Of course a womans hairstyle is designed to attract attention!

Maybe in your little inner city leftie enclave it's common but amongst real people it isn't. I see more burqas than pinkies or blueys.

inner city leftie enclave????  Do you know just how stupid and ignorant you sound making such pitiful childish statements like that?  its a SHOPPING CENTRE, you moron.

That's true. The only burqas Homo sees are over his back fence. His neighbours, you see, are Indians.

Karnal is well acquainted with burqas. He inhabits a festy semen soaked one that never get a wash. Lips Sealed The only time it comes off is ANZAC Day.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #47 - May 12th, 2018 at 2:18pm

The OP clearly doesn't apply to indian kids, they're taught from a young age to schit everywhere.

IBI

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #48 - May 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm

Why doesn't the grubberment beg me for my permission to steal from my pay packet every week?

Why does the grubberment not beg my permission to set up greed $ameras  everywhere?

Why does the grubberment not beg my permission to invite the scum of the world into my country?

They should

Because they are screwing us without our permission

I feel violated.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 12th, 2018 at 3:34pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:04pm:

Karnal is well acquainted with burqas. He inhabits a festy semen soaked one that never get a wash. Lips Sealed The only time it comes off is ANZAC Day.

Yes, but Homo confuses the Muslim item of apparel known as the burqa with my Nam giggle hat.

A simple mistake to make.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 12th, 2018 at 3:35pm

Gordon wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:18pm:

The OP clearly doesn't apply to indian kids, they're taught from a young age to schit everywhere.

All babies do, dear.

You?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 1:37pm:

And you sound like a whining little tart.

well that was an easily achieved surrender.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:28pm

Valkie wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Why doesn't the grubberment beg me for my permission to steal from my pay packet every week?

Why does the grubberment not beg my permission to set up greed $ameras  everywhere?

Why does the grubberment not beg my permission to invite the scum of the world into my country?

They should

Because they are screwing us without our permission

I feel violated.

you sound like such a loser and a whining baby as well.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:28pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 4:27pm:

I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!! Angry Angry

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 4:28pm:

says the whining infant after mummy has put them back in the cot.

loon

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:52pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 4:43pm:

loon

Now now, I'll have you know that Homo now looks after Mother.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:43pm

Actually if you can get over the fact that it looks like her mother was rooted by a parrot, I kind of understand what she means.

Just getting in the habit of asking, like when i feed my dog, i ask her.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:43pm

loon

At least I don't wake up crying every morning because Trump raped you in your dreams. Karnal wakes up crying every morning because Trump didn't rape him in his dreams.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 12th, 2018 at 6:59pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 6:43pm:

loon

At least I don't wake up crying every morning because Trump raped you in your dreams. Karnal wakes up crying every morning because Trump didn't rape him in his dreams.

He's trying to kill two birds with the same stone here, Longy.

Homo's a good case for your essay on gay incest, no?

Have you completed it yet?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - May 12th, 2018 at 7:36pm

They are usually of the same type as the woman in the video ..... or feral/bogans.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print