Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22
Send Topic Print
Gandalf caught without options. (Read 27335 times)
Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Re: Gandalf caught without options.
Reply #240 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:14pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:39pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 1:30pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 7:46pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
What is the punishment for a Madam who provided willing women to ISIS blokes, Effendi?  Was it not, according to you, they get raped with a cactus?

Aussie what part of rape do you not understand? They were capturing Yazidi women and having sex with them against their will. Why do you feel compelled to make excuses for every evil thing that Muslims do?

He's not excusing muslim behaviour FD, he's calling out your hypocricy of self-righteously grandstanding against the rape of women - while simultaneously calling for another woman to be brutally raped.

So pretending that the Islamic State's rape camps are no different to conventional western brothels is not an attempt to excuse it?

What about suggesting that the rape victims were willing participants?

What about decreeing that madams should be raped by a cactus? You didn't say.

Do you proscribe this penalty for fellow-travellers such as Big Hole, or must the madam be tinted?

Why or why not?

Oh but it's only contextual, K, you know that. FD wasn't talking about Madames for all time, was he? He was surely being contextual.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #241 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 10:07pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:39pm:
What is the punishment for a Madam who provided willing women to ISIS blokes, Effendi?  Was it not, according to you, they get raped with a cactus?

Aussie what part of rape do you not understand? They were capturing Yazidi women and having sex with them against their will. Why do you feel compelled to make excuses for every evil thing that Muslims do?

He's not excusing muslim behaviour FD, he's calling out your hypocricy of self-righteously grandstanding against the rape of women - while simultaneously calling for another woman to be brutally raped.

So pretending that the Islamic State's rape camps are no different to conventional western brothels is not an attempt to excuse it?

What about decreeing that madams should be raped by a cactus? You didn't say.

Do you proscribe this penalty for fellow-travellers such as Big Hole, or must the madam be tinted?

Why or why not?

Oh but it's only contextual, K, you know that. FD wasn't talking about Madames for all time, was he? He was surely being contextual.

True, Mother, that's why I asked. I'd like FD to describe the context.

A simple yes or no will suffice, no?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #242 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:38am

Fair enough, I missed that part.

But it doesn't negate the fact that you advocate the rape of a woman - while simultaneously cry against rape. Do you understand the hypocricy yet?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #243 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:53am

G. Your longwinded attempt to sweep the subject under the rug is deliberate subject drift. Someone should call the Mod. Oh, its you. How convenient for you. So what is it, YES or NO. Do you wish Australia to become part of Islam?

As to the pathetic suggestion that it already is, butchers selling pork sausages would disagree.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #244 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:35am

Would you like me to answer for about the 5th time Issue? Well I guess you do, and then a week later you'll be whinging I never answered you again.

Anyway, just in case you actually take notice of what I say for a change, here it is again, in big caps:

I BELIEVE AUSTRALIA ALREADY IS PART OF ISLAM - AND I SEE THAT AS A GOOD THING, AS SHOULD YOU. As I have repeated about 4 other separate occasions already.

I won't bother with the detailed answer again, as it will just be a waste of time.

issuevoter wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:53am:
As to the pathetic suggestion that it already is

oh so you did see my previous answer? Can you please remember this time before you start
trolling me again?

butchers selling pork sausages would disagree.

Really? It might interest you to know that I've just returned from a country that is undeniably "Part of Islam" - and has a thriving pork sausage market.

Your longwinded attempt to sweep the subject under the rug

What you describe as "sweeping the subject under the rug" is me calling out someone for advocating the rape of women. Would you care to join me in condemning FD for calling for a woman to be raped with a cactus? Careful now issue, you wouldn't want to be seen dodging a question after all your trolling on the pretext of dodging questions now would you?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #245 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 3:27pm

Australia is part of islam? The crap is never ending

So now we as part of islam our responsibilities are to follow islamic directives:

qur'an 8.67  as part of islam, all our religious leaders would have to be mass murderers.

qur'an 4.74  as part of islam, we should be suicide bombers and receive a great reward from the old moon god allah.

qur'an 8.65  as part of islam, all our religious leaders must rouse us to fight other people

qur'an 61.4: as part of islam, to earn the favour of allah we would all have to go out and fight in battle array.

qur'an 66.9: as part of islam,as part of islam, Our religious leaders would have to fight against disbelievers and hypocrites.

qur'an 3.28 as part of islam, we wouldn't be allowed to have people of another belief as a friend.

qur'an 66.2 as part of islam, we would all be encouraged to break our word given under oath.

qur'an 5.51 as part of islam, we definitely can't have Jews and Christians as friends.

qur'an 9.23: as part of islam, if our family are not muslims then we should discard them.

qur'an 8.55 as part of islam, any australian who isn't a muslim is the vilest of creatures

qur'an 5.33 as part of islam, any Australians who we consider to be hypocritical and corrupters we have to cut off their hands and feet and crucify them

We would all be able to practice taqiyya and kitman: gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them with deception, concealing and disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.

What a stupid thing to say: Australia is part and parcel of a death cult, we have a low I.Q., we inbreed, we terrorize people because some sick pedophile said we have to 1400 years ago, etc. etc..

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #246 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:16pm

moses wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 3:27pm:
Australia is part of islam? The crap is never ending

So now we as part of islam our responsibilities are to follow islamic directives:

qur'an 8.67  as part of islam, all our religious leaders would have to be mass murderers.

qur'an 4.74  as part of islam, we should be suicide bombers and receive a great reward from the old moon god allah.

qur'an 8.65  as part of islam, all our religious leaders must rouse us to fight other people

qur'an 61.4: as part of islam, to earn the favour of allah we would all have to go out and fight in battle array.

qur'an 66.9: as part of islam,as part of islam, Our religious leaders would have to fight against disbelievers and hypocrites.

qur'an 3.28 as part of islam, we wouldn't be allowed to have people of another belief as a friend.

qur'an 66.2 as part of islam, we would all be encouraged to break our word given under oath.

qur'an 5.51 as part of islam, we definitely can't have Jews and Christians as friends.

qur'an 9.23: as part of islam, if our family are not muslims then we should discard them.

qur'an 8.55 as part of islam, any australian who isn't a muslim is the vilest of creatures

qur'an 5.33 as part of islam, any Australians who we consider to be hypocritical and corrupters we have to cut off their hands and feet and crucify them

We would all be able to practice taqiyya and kitman: gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them with deception, concealing and disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.

What a stupid thing to say: Australia is part and parcel of a death cult, we have a low I.Q., we inbreed, we terrorize people because some sick pedophile said we have to 1400 years ago, etc. etc..

Blah blah blah, I'm a dirty little whore....

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #247 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:12pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:35am:
Would you like me to answer for about the 5th time Issue? Well I guess you do, and then a week later you'll be whinging I never answered you again.

Anyway, just in case you actually take notice of what I say for a change, here it is again, in big caps:

I BELIEVE AUSTRALIA ALREADY IS PART OF ISLAM - AND I SEE THAT AS A GOOD THING, AS SHOULD YOU. As I have repeated about 4 other separate occasions already.

I won't bother with the detailed answer again, as it will just be a waste of time.

oh so you did see my previous answer? Can you please remember this time before you start
trolling me again?

Really? It might interest you to know that I've just returned from a country that is undeniably "Part of Islam" - and has a thriving pork sausage market.

What you describe as "sweeping the subject under the rug" is me calling out someone for advocating the rape of women. Would you care to join me in condemning FD for calling for a woman to be raped with a cactus? Careful now issue, you wouldn't want to be seen dodging a question after all your trolling on the pretext of dodging questions now would you?

How exactly is Australia part of Islam?

Is this the rouse of once setting foot on it,  it's always thereby Muslim? 
This is all in the Muslim mind, blinkered and impervious to reason as it is. You bvuggers always make such ambit claims and cite the evidence of such claims as evidence of the legitimacy of the claims themselves. You exploit tolerance that you would never extend to the kuffar. Your are deceptive and dishonest. Race or culture or religion? Can't disentangle them.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #248 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:30pm

trolling me again?

Heard the word of Allah lately, Gandalf? Voices in your head?

Stop changing the subject. The answer is Yes or No.

Yes, and you are to this forum and country what I have been saying all along: a coward, a traitor and one who symapthises with fanatical Islam, as you have admitted in your defense of the Ayatollahs.

No, and you are not following your instructions in the Koran. An apostate.

Remember, no one, Muzlim or otherwise, ever really trusts a turncoat.

If you are not going to answer and call this trolling, get out of my thread and start your own, oh pious one.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #249 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 11:02pm

Frank wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:12pm:

trolling me again?

This is all in the Muslim mind, blinkered and impervious to reason as it is. You bvuggers always make such ambit claims and cite the evidence of such claims as evidence of the legitimacy of the claims themselves. You exploit tolerance that you would never extend to the kuffar. Your are deceptive and dishonest. Race or culture or religion? Can't disentangle them.

Exactly. Australia is a jolly part of Denmark, no?

Superior culture, innit.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #250 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 1:36pm

issuevoter wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:30pm:
Stop changing the subject. The answer is Yes or No

Tell me issue, if I asked you the question "would you like to have an ice cream - yes or no?" - and you were at that very moment holding an ice cream in your hand, would you consider the question to have something of an invalid premise? Even if I couldn't actually see that you had an ice cream?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #251 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 1:44pm

Frank wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:12pm:

trolling me again?

The best of Australian/western values including freedom of speech, freedom of expression, acceptance of differences and democracy, are quintessentially Islamic values IMO. Have a jolly laugh if you like, but its what I believe. A bit like the Islamic scholar who travelled to Britain and remarked that in Britain there was Islam but no muslims, whereas in Egypt there were muslims but no Islam.

Quote:

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #252 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 2:48pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 1:36pm:
issuevoter wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:30pm:
Stop changing the subject. The answer is Yes or No

Tell me issue, if I asked you the question "would you like to have an ice cream - yes or no?" - and you were at that very moment holding an ice cream in your hand, would you consider the question to have something of an invalid premise? Even if I couldn't actually see that you had an ice cream?

Yeah, ice cream, that's all these Muzlim atrocities mean to you.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #253 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 3:18pm

Quote:
The best of Australian/western values including freedom of speech, freedom of expression, acceptance of differences and democracy, are quintessentially Islamic values IMO

I'd say crapola at the best.
Quote:
2:6-7 allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment

2:10 In their hearts is disease, so allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

4.143 : (They are) distracted in mind even in the midst of it,- being (sincerely) for neither one group nor for another whom allah causes to go astray,- never wilt thou find for him the way.

5:41 O messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, "We believe" with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. [They are] avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] usages, saying "If you are given this, take it; but if you are not given it, then beware." But he for whom allah intends fitnah - never will you possess [power to do] for him a thing against Allah. Those are the ones for whom allah does not intend to purify their hearts. For them in this world is disgrace, and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.

6.039 : Those who reject our signs are deaf and dumb,- in the midst of darkness profound: whom Allah willeth, He leaveth to wander: whom he willeth, He placeth on the way that is straight

6:125 So whoever allah wants to guide - he expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - he makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.

10.100 : No soul can believe,except by the will of allah, and he will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand

13.027 : The Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his lord?" Say: "Truly allah leaveth, to stray, whom he will; But he guideth to himself those who turn to him in penitence,

13:33-34 allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them suffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter.

14.004 : We sent not a messenger except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now allah leaves straying those whom he pleases and guides whom he pleases: and he is exalted in power, full of wisdom.

14:27 allah keeps firm those who believe, with the firm word, in worldly life and in the Hereafter. And allah sends astray the wrongdoers. And allah does what He wills.

17.046 : And we put coverings over their hearts (and minds) lest they should understand the qur'an, and deafness into their ears: when thou dost commemorate thy lord and him alone in the qur'an, they turn on their backs, fleeing (from the truth).

16.093 : If allah so willed, he could make you all one people: But he leaves straying whom he pleases, and he guides whom he pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions. 

17:97 And whoever allah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever he sends astray - you will never find for them protectors besides him, and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection [fallen] on their faces - blind, dumb and deaf. Their refuge is hell; every time it subsides We increase them in blazing fire. 

18.057 : And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the signs of his lord, but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth? Verily we have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance.

19.083 : Seest thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the unbelievers, to incite them with fury?

27.004 : As to those who believe not in the hereafter, we have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about in distraction.

32;13 If we had so willed, we could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the word from me will come true, "I will fill hell with jinns and men all together."

There is absolutely no acceptance tolerance etc in the hatred of allah for non muslims. allah has deliberately created these non believers, he sends them astray so he can fill hell with them.

What sort of a sick twisted prick is this revamped pagan moon god?

Then we have the innumerable verses which rave on about how to rape torture and murder these unbelievers and apostate muslims.

Then gandi has the hide to tell us that islam is all about **freedom of speech, freedom of expression, acceptance of differences and democracy.**

The lies muslims and their apologists sprout, in order to try and put up smokescreens and deceive about the fact that:

islam is evil to it's core.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #254 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 4:00pm

The Quran says to embrace multiculturalism:

Quote:
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another.
(49:13)

Quote:
To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.
(5:48)

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22
Send Topic Print