Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: What to do with the perpetrators of dog beatings, burning and torturing !

Nuke them on mass and burn their faces off    
  0 (0.0%)
Slowly boil then in water and film it on a phone    
  0 (0.0%)
Feed them to hungry lions one limb at a time    
  0 (0.0%)
Put them in a crocodile pen with no escape    
  0 (0.0%)
Use them as live bait in a zoo    
  0 (0.0%)
Spread a deadly human virus via dog consumption    
  1 (20.0%)
All of the above    
  0 (0.0%)
All of the above whilst laughing    
  4 (80.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Sir lastnail on: May 14th, 2018 at 12:16am »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Sick cruel chinese bastards (Read 5578 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Sick cruel chinese bastards
Reply #15 - May 9th, 2018 at 7:17pm

A considerable amount of complaint about cultural practices.

And yes it is sick and twisted.

Yet the muzzos do even worse to other human beings and poor animals

But the apologists keep telling us it's ok because it's their culture.

But don't judge all Chinese the same.

While I was in China, I was amazed at how they treated their pet dogs
The best of everything, sometimes at the expense of themselves
The pampered their pooches to an unbelievable level.

I did hear stories about butcheries, but I was lucky enough to have never seen one.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 9th, 2018 at 8:51pm

freediver wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 10:42am:
I am no fan of the Chinese diets. But what is some westerner going to do about it? Nothing.

Ever since they have lived on the shore lines around brisbane our marine life has suffered dramatically.
The powers know who is responsible but catching them is hard. I've kicked over buckets of small undersize fish and given them a fair mouthful, but they don't care. They're there the next night....doing the same thing.

What species were the fish?

Mostly bream and sumer whiting.
At the time bream had a 23cm size limit, same as the whiting. These things were lucky to be 10cm. Disgusting.

It is rife around SEQ atm. Crabs are a big one. False floors in boats etc. and the old "me noah speeka engrish". Fisheries up here work hard to keep these low lives under control but they only bust a small number...even when reported to them.

Stradbroke island had marine life everywhere at low tide. Great to explore with the kids. Then the Asians came and suddenly these creatures were no longer there in the numbers they were and almost non existant in areas that were abundant. Sad really. They did it to their own shoreline and now they're here doing the same thing to ours. That's not fair at all.

I saw some bogans hassling some Asian fishermen down at the seaway one day. Hurling abuse from a long distance. So I went down to see what they had in their bucket. I scared them off and they started leaving in a hurry, but I asked to take a look anyway. It was all rabitfish. Very small, but legal as far as I know.

Yeah thats the area Ive caught em out in. I don't go up and get all nosey on them. I just sit back and watch what they catch, then head over for a looksee. I've caught a few out....some fire up....most just go the ignorant route. Turn their head as if they can't see me so....I'm not there. You can normally tell if it is a genuine mistake or not.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - May 9th, 2018 at 9:31pm

Captain Caveman wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 8:51pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
I am no fan of the Chinese diets. But what is some westerner going to do about it? Nothing.

Ever since they have lived on the shore lines around brisbane our marine life has suffered dramatically.
The powers know who is responsible but catching them is hard. I've kicked over buckets of small undersize fish and given them a fair mouthful, but they don't care. They're there the next night....doing the same thing.

What species were the fish?

Mostly bream and sumer whiting.
At the time bream had a 23cm size limit, same as the whiting. These things were lucky to be 10cm. Disgusting.

It is rife around SEQ atm. Crabs are a big one. False floors in boats etc. and the old "me noah speeka engrish". Fisheries up here work hard to keep these low lives under control but they only bust a small number...even when reported to them.

Stradbroke island had marine life everywhere at low tide. Great to explore with the kids. Then the Asians came and suddenly these creatures were no longer there in the numbers they were and almost non existant in areas that were abundant. Sad really. They did it to their own shoreline and now they're here doing the same thing to ours. That's not fair at all.

I saw some bogans hassling some Asian fishermen down at the seaway one day. Hurling abuse from a long distance. So I went down to see what they had in their bucket. I scared them off and they started leaving in a hurry, but I asked to take a look anyway. It was all rabitfish. Very small, but legal as far as I know.

Yeah thats the area Ive caught em out in. I don't go up and get all nosey on them. I just sit back and watch what they catch, then head over for a looksee. I've caught a few out....some fire up....most just go the ignorant route. Turn their head as if they can't see me so....I'm not there. You can normally tell if it is a genuine mistake or not.

To you get close enough to actually see what they catch?

You should take some fisheries pamphlets with you next time to hand out.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 9th, 2018 at 10:17pm

Valkie wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 7:17pm:

I did hear stories about butcheries, but I was lucky enough to have never seen one.

They have no laws to protect animals so cruelty is a way of life for them. And some bullshit about torturing an animal to death to make it taste better has about as much credibility as the benefits of rhino horn or bear paws Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #19 - May 9th, 2018 at 10:26pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:18am:
Can't watch it.....

x2

Not all cultures are the same.

'Diversity Makes Us Stronger' ~ ~ utter bullshit.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 10th, 2018 at 8:35am

Capitalism is the fundamental reason why manufacturing is moving overseas, not only to China but to other countries as well.  Why? It drives down the cost.   There is no way, anyone in Australia can compete with someone who only gets paid $10 a day.   And our 'true blue' Aussie companies that have 'no choice' but to 'outsource'.   And its not just manufacturing.  When is it the last time you ring up Telstra, and have a local first line phone operator?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - May 10th, 2018 at 4:01pm

tickleandrose wrote on May 10th, 2018 at 8:35am:
Capitalism is the fundamental reason why manufacturing is moving overseas, not only to China but to other countries as well.  Why? It drives down the cost.   There is no way, anyone in Australia can compete with someone who only gets paid $10 a day.   And our 'true blue' Aussie companies that have 'no choice' but to 'outsource'.   And its not just manufacturing.  When is it the last time you ring up Telstra, and have a local first line phone operator? 

If Aussie Companies want to make 'crap' products and at quantity over quality mass-production styles?
Then no, I doubt Australia can compete.
But many Australian business's keep it tight and produce 'quality' stuff which the crap-Chinese can't reproduce ...even cheaply.
These Australian Business's thrive on a far higher profit margin that leaves Chinese attempts to imitate for dead.

So, if you want to run a business that is just like one that is run overseas? Then expect to be out-done.

Notice the drop in Manufacturing in Australia? Huh
It's our way in saying "We don't need cheap Asian labour here."  Grin Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - May 10th, 2018 at 4:05pm

BECAUSE YOUR POLITICIANS LET THEM.
THEY SERVE 'ASIA', JUST LIKE THE USA DOES.
YOU TOO ARE TO BLAME BECAUSE YOU LET YOUR POLITICIANS LET THEM AND OTHERS GET AWAY WITH IT.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 11th, 2018 at 9:41am

Jasin wrote on May 10th, 2018 at 4:05pm:

YOU TOO ARE TO BLAME BECAUSE YOU LET YOUR POLITICIANS LET THEM AND OTHERS GET AWAY WITH IT.

Sign the petition then mate !

At the end of everyone of those links is a petition you can sign. The more people who sign the more it is noticed. In fact go through the whole website and search for dog. There is no shortage of butchers plying their cruel trade !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 11th, 2018 at 10:01am

Our piss weak leaders would let it happen regardless. WE HAVE NO SAY.
Sign all the crap you want. It's only time you won't get back.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 11th, 2018 at 10:46am

Captain Caveman wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 10:01am:

Well you found this thread didn't you ?

Even labor wants to ban live exports to those f.cked up countries now and the RSPCA is sending hard to stomach graphic material to everyone in the post !

Just keep signing the petitions and spread the word.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 11th, 2018 at 10:56am

Sir lastnail wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 10:46am:
Captain Caveman wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 10:01am:

Well you found this thread didn't you ?

Even labor wants to ban live exports to those f.cked up countries now and the RSPCA is sending hard to stomach graphic material to everyone in the post !

Just keep signing the petitions and spread the word.

All media front talk IMO.

Fine, stop the live exports etc (my bet is they wont) but you will never change what they do. They'll even tell us they've changed just to shut us up.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 11th, 2018 at 10:57am

Yes from what I've read the Chinese & Viets were doing the same thing to the shoreline Abalone around Perth.

They had to make new regulations to try & police it.

Also remember when they were given fishing licenses (trawler) in Moreton Bay.

They wouldn't follow the professionals rules about not flogging the same area all the time.

Someone torched their trawler in Breakfast Creek.

They were also organised when the bag limits for amatuer prawn catches via cast net to one 10 ltr bucket per person .... they had crews of 2 or 3 in a fleet of tinnies ... would fill up a bucket each & then return to a mothership to empty & then go again.

That's why they have depleted their fisheries.

They eat everything that moves & 3/4 of what doesn't.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 11th, 2018 at 11:08am

Valkie wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 7:17pm:

They are a rare few in comparison to all the dogs(and cats) they eat.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 11th, 2018 at 11:11am

tickleandrose wrote on May 10th, 2018 at 8:35am:

Grin $10 a day? ... that's a fortune.

Even Gina Rhinehart knows it is more like $2 a day.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print