Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: What to do with the perpetrators of dog beatings, burning and torturing !

Nuke them on mass and burn their faces off    
  0 (0.0%)
Slowly boil then in water and film it on a phone    
  0 (0.0%)
Feed them to hungry lions one limb at a time    
  0 (0.0%)
Put them in a crocodile pen with no escape    
  0 (0.0%)
Use them as live bait in a zoo    
  0 (0.0%)
Spread a deadly human virus via dog consumption    
  1 (20.0%)
All of the above    
  0 (0.0%)
All of the above whilst laughing    
  4 (80.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Sir lastnail on: May 14th, 2018 at 12:16am »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Sick cruel chinese bastards (Read 5577 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sick cruel chinese bastards
May 8th, 2018 at 11:57pm

« Last Edit: May 9th, 2018 at 12:45am by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Sick cruel chinese bastards
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2018 at 12:18am

Can't watch it.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 9th, 2018 at 12:38am

I am sick to my stomach Sad I cannot believe we share the same planet with these monsters Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2018 at 10:32am

There are top popular Restaurants in China that serve the meal 'live'. The idea of the fish, bird, etc being served still in the death-throws of suffering is considered the highest form of culinary delight.
"So 'fresh' its still alive!"
Tiny turtles being boiled alive right before you eyes brings a mouth watering slav by the Chinese customers.
The 'rarer' the species - the higher the price paid for such delectable delight.

Saw a (now banned) You-Tube (Snuff vid) of a baby Hippopotamus being skewered live through the rectum and out the throat and immediately put over a large fire. It made a fortune from the customers in the crowd.

Watch out Trump (Dain Ironfoot)! The 'Orcs' are coming
!!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 9th, 2018 at 10:42am

I am no fan of the Chinese diets. But what is some westerner going to do about it? Nothing.

Ever since they have lived on the shore lines around brisbane our marine life has suffered dramatically.
The powers know who is responsible but catching them is hard. I've kicked over buckets of small undersize fish and given them a fair mouthful, but they don't care. They're there the next night....doing the same thing.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 9th, 2018 at 10:56am

Jasin wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 10:32am:
There are top popular Restaurants in China that serve the meal 'live'. The idea of the fish, bird, etc being served still in the death-throws of suffering is considered the highest form of culinary delight.
"So 'fresh' its still alive!"
Tiny turtles being boiled alive right before you eyes brings a mouth watering slav by the Chinese customers.
The 'rarer' the species - the higher the price paid for such delectable delight.

Saw a (now banned) You-Tube (Snuff vid) of a baby Hippopotamus being skewered live through the rectum and out the throat and immediately put over a large fire. It made a fortune from the customers in the crowd.

Watch out Trump (Dain Ironfoot)! The 'Orcs' are coming
!!

What don't these arseholes eat ?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 9th, 2018 at 11:02am

Captain Caveman wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 10:42am:
I am no fan of the Chinese diets. But what is some westerner going to do about it? Nothing.

Ever since they have lived on the shore lines around brisbane our marine life has suffered dramatically.
The powers know who is responsible but catching them is hard. I've kicked over buckets of small undersize fish and given them a fair mouthful, but they don't care. They're there the next night....doing the same thing.

The western sucks have put the chinese on a pedestal. First we gave them all of our manufacturing jobs. Next they come and take all of our land and real estate from us and force us out to the fringe areas and all for what ? Greedy western corporations and their greedy share holders wanting things cheaper and cheaper.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - May 9th, 2018 at 11:09am

Where is cods ??????

What do you think cods ?

They may have been female dogs!

[seeing the title name of teh links i didn't go to look]

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - May 9th, 2018 at 12:23pm

What species were the fish?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 9th, 2018 at 12:57pm

freediver wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:23pm:

Mostly bream and sumer whiting.
At the time bream had a 23cm size limit, same as the whiting. These things were lucky to be 10cm. Disgusting.

It is rife around SEQ atm. Crabs are a big one. False floors in boats etc. and the old "me noah speeka engrish". Fisheries up here work hard to keep these low lives under control but they only bust a small number...even when reported to them.

Stradbroke island had marine life everywhere at low tide. Great to explore with the kids. Then the Asians came and suddenly these creatures were no longer there in the numbers they were and almost non existant in areas that were abundant. Sad really. They did it to their own shoreline and now they're here doing the same thing to ours. That's not fair at all.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 9th, 2018 at 1:02pm

I thought you LOVED China, fakenail? everytime you talk about EVs or manufacturing, you laud them. I guess youve moved your idiotic focus to another country now?

moron

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - May 9th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Captain Caveman wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 12:23pm:

Mostly bream and sumer whiting.
At the time bream had a 23cm size limit, same as the whiting. These things were lucky to be 10cm. Disgusting.

It is rife around SEQ atm. Crabs are a big one. False floors in boats etc. and the old "me noah speeka engrish". Fisheries up here work hard to keep these low lives under control but they only bust a small number...even when reported to them.

Stradbroke island had marine life everywhere at low tide. Great to explore with the kids. Then the Asians came and suddenly these creatures were no longer there in the numbers they were and almost non existant in areas that were abundant. Sad really. They did it to their own shoreline and now they're here doing the same thing to ours. That's not fair at all.

I saw some bogans hassling some Asian fishermen down at the seaway one day. Hurling abuse from a long distance. So I went down to see what they had in their bucket. I scared them off and they started leaving in a hurry, but I asked to take a look anyway. It was all rabitfish. Very small, but legal as far as I know.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 9th, 2018 at 6:45pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 1:02pm:
I thought you LOVED China, fakenail? everytime you talk about EVs or manufacturing, you laud them. I guess youve moved your idiotic focus to another country now?

moron

I don't like cruelty to animals no matter who does it and the chinks seem to do it in spades !!

China is where it is today because greed incorporated put it there. My argument regarding china making electric cars is that Australia could have led the way and made these cars  and created some real jobs here instead of throwing good money after bad at ford and holden just to go out of business. Now we will end up importing them from china like everything else we import from them because idiot morriscum wants us to transition away from a manufacturing economy to making cups of coffee Sad

« Last Edit: May 9th, 2018 at 7:10pm by Sir lastnail »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - May 9th, 2018 at 7:01pm

Quote:
China is where it is today because greed incorporated put it there.

It is there because the communist party introduced capitalism, possibly putting their own continued existence at risk.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 9th, 2018 at 7:17pm

freediver wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 7:01pm:
Quote:
China is where it is today because greed incorporated put it there.

It is there because the communist party introduced capitalism, possibly putting their own continued existence at risk.

No this is what happened.

Thank Bill Clinton and his greedy lobbyist mates Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print