Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GMod assistance. (Read 2244 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

GMod assistance.
May 8th, 2018 at 7:07pm

Effendi......I am not bitching, I am observing.  Setanta is doing all the work when he is here, you seem to be active occasionally banning people but....the only other GMod we have, Vic, has not been here since 12.05 pm (my Forum clock time) on the 26th April, 2018.

Today, some more of my personal Family data was posted by 'Rosalie' and there was no-one here to sort it out.  Luckily, 'she' did it in Relationships where I (as Mod) could hide it pending your action or that of Setanta.

Really......either turn off automatic registration, (no throw away email addresses and use of a proxy) or you have to appoint more GMods who are here to oversee the Forum.
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: GMod assistance.
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2018 at 7:32pm

Or.....if you want someone to vet new member applicants (with no other power whatsoever) I will volunteer for the job.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - May 8th, 2018 at 8:12pm

Aussie wrote on May 8th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
Or.....if you want someone to vet new member applicants (with no other power whatsoever) I will volunteer for the job.

FFS do you think freediver has gone absolutely mad!

Giving the keys to the asylum to a friggin mad man!

OMG!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

FFS!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #3 - May 8th, 2018 at 8:53pm

Slowly slowly ... catch a monkey..... get hold of the Ozpol precious .... step by step, cut by cut... abuse by abuse....

Aussie still hasn't learned that most people use proxies and I do now as well, not to avoid being tracked by this site, but to avoid restrictions in the region. So he should not vet anyone because he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Why is it always Aussie calling for more GMod time.... he creates the bad blood. No wonder someone is taking the piss out of him. All self created drama.

IP Logged

Observer

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 8th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Aussie wrote on May 8th, 2018 at 7:32pm:

There you have it.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #5 - May 9th, 2018 at 8:53am

I wouldnt mind betting that Rosalie is a fake new member cooked up by Aussie and Monk to try and create a situation to justify this power grab request.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 9th, 2018 at 9:11am

The grasping is getter more blatant.  Letting Aussie vet all new members? 

Yeah that's a plan.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 9th, 2018 at 9:27am

Redmond Neck wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 8:53am:
I wouldnt mind betting that Rosalie is a fake new member cooked up by Aussie and Monk to try and create a situation to justify this power grab request.

Aussie isnt the cure for forum shitfights, interforum crap fests, backdoor and backseat modding and PM plotting; he's the frigging catalyst.  Cool

Last thing you want to do is give the stalky freak more means of manipulation and access   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2018 at 9:32am by Secret Wars »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - May 9th, 2018 at 10:33am

Other than the OP, every post has been made by a Member of the sewer.  Don't accept my offer FD.  It is withdrawn. 

But please....make registration subject to FD/GMod approval (and do not approve anyone who applies with a dodgy email address and who is using a proxy) and if you need assistance, ask for a volunteer, someone who is here far more often than Setanta and Vic can be......and if you feel it necessary, limit their power to doing nothing other then vet applicants.

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 9th, 2018 at 10:39am

Yes, just like the mysterious PM claiming to have nude photos of Aussie's entire family  Grin

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - May 9th, 2018 at 12:40pm

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 10:39am:

Yes, just like the mysterious PM claiming to have nude photos of Aussie's entire family  Grin

Nothing 'mysterious' about it.  It came from a person allowed automatic Membership and, it seems clear, that person used a throw away email address and proxy (VPN.)  If applicants for membership were manually 'vetted' by FD/GMod, they would never have 'got in' to send the PM.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #11 - May 9th, 2018 at 1:47pm

Arsie you're a bloody idiot.......your 'offer' was no doubt treated with the contempt it (and you) deserve.

Giving you any authority whatsoever on this forum (apart from the crappy little member forum you 'run') would be a surefire way of vacating the forum of its members. Roll Eyes

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - May 9th, 2018 at 1:58pm

Don't regard this as an acceptance of your view there Furball.  I am cognisant of an edict of FD's not to use this Feedback section as a place to have crap personal discussions of the kind you and others seek to incite.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #13 - May 11th, 2018 at 5:42pm

Aussie wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
Don't regard this as an acceptance of your view there Furball.  I am cognisant of an edict of FD's not to use this Feedback section as a place to have crap personal discussions of the kind you and others seek to incite.

THats very large of you Aussie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print