Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Indian rape victim burned alive (Read 4939 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Indian rape victim burned alive
May 6th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Indians are the most foul and vial race of people on the planet. They stink and so does their culture.

Yuck

Indian girl burnt alive after parents file rape charges

Indian police have arrested 14 people suspected of kidnapping, raping and burning to death a teenage girl, the latest in rising crimes against women in India despite the toughening of laws.

Key points:
14 men have been arrested in connection to the murder
Around 100 rapes reported in India per day, 40% involving children, while countless more go unreported
Last month, India introduced the death penalty for rape of a child under 12
District Magistrate Jitendera Singh said the group abducted the girl from Chatra, a village in eastern Jharkhand state, while she was attending a wedding ceremony on Thursday.

Some of them allegedly raped her before letting her go home.

After her parents reported the crime, village council leaders ordered the accused rapists to do 100 sit-ups and pay a 50,000 rupee (A$990) fine as punishment, according to the BBC.

Enraged by the punishment, Mr Singh said the suspects beat up the girl's family members for complaining against them and burned the 16-year-old alive.

Mr Singh said police were searching for the main suspect in the case.

100 rapes reported nationally every day
Reported rape cases in India have climbed steadily over recent years to around 40,000 in 2016, or about 100 a day, with many more believed to go unreported.

Child rape accounts for about 40 per cent of the reported cases.

Anger over the failure of police to stem daily sex attacks on children and women has boiled over since 2012, when a student was gang-raped and murdered on a moving New Delhi bus.

That attack galvanised a country where widespread violence against women had long been quietly accepted.

Several cases of sexual assault of children have come to light in recent weeks from different parts of the country, leading to an outpouring of anger.

The government introduced the death penalty for the rape of girls younger than 12 last month after a particularly gruesome case of rape and murder of a Muslim girl in Jammu and Kashmir state.

While the government has passed a series of laws increasing punishment for rape of an adult to 20 years in prison, it is rare for more than a few weeks to pass without another brutal sexual assault being reported.

Accused found dead after rape of nine-year-old
On Friday, protests erupted in southern India over a separate case of rape involving a nine-year-old girl.

A mob blocked highways and sat on railway tracks near Guntur, in the state of Andhra Pradesh, demanding public punishment for a rickshaw puller accused of the attack.

The crowd attacked the accused's house and thrashed his son, media said.

On Friday, the accused, said to be around 55, was found hanging in a wood and police said he had likely committed suicide.

Police superintendent Venkata Appala Naidu said the girl who had been assaulted in Guntur was recovering in hospital.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-06/indian-girl-burnt-alive-after-parents-f...

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Indian rape victim burned alive
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2018 at 1:58pm

Wtf!!!!!!

After her parents reported the crime, village council leaders ordered the accused rapists to do 100 sit-ups and pay a 50,000 rupee (A$990) fine as punishment, according to the BBC.

IBI

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 6th, 2018 at 2:20pm

How many of those sorts of rapist have we allowed to come here as part of their mas immigration ponzi housing scheme racket ?

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - May 6th, 2018 at 2:46pm

Appalling.  Did a Google and Chatra, a village in eastern Jharkhand State, is regarded as one of India's many hundreds of 'backward' areas, with a low literacy rate.

I can say this terrible conduct will be condemned and is condemned by the vast majority of Indians.

It is not reflective of India today, rather of an India still not out of pre Raj days.

But, there it is, and all you lovers of bashing everything Indian, knock yourselves out in excitement.  A dream come true for you.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 6th, 2018 at 5:32pm

Aussie wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 2:46pm:
Appalling.  Did a Google and Chatra, a village in eastern Jharkhand State, is regarded as one of India's many hundreds of 'backward' areas, with a low literacy rate.
yes, how could they read the sign "please do not rape the children"

Quote:
It is not reflective of India today, rather of an India still not out of pre Raj days.
rubbish, its entirely reflective of India today, as the article states rape cases are increasing, 40 percent of them against children.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 6th, 2018 at 6:05pm

horrific   nothing more you can say really...I know this is off topic

but my daughter went to India about 3 years ago with a friend who had a daughter using an Indian lady as surrogate .. and every 2 or m3 years she takes her daughter over to see her birth mum...my daughter met the b.mum and all her family...she was treated very well by them  but the birth mum told her story  how she became a surrogate she had done it 4 times...but no more   they were/are  of course a poor family  living in a very small environment with very little  but the way the system works   the deals are all made by men.. who run everything  and they end up taking the largest slice of the money people are charged .. I cant remember the amount the actual b.mother received  but it was a drop in the ocean...and what they charged any American was huge......but the women get the same no matter what.........some one needs to take a good look at India   and the abuse of women...the men seem to have no empathy what so ever.....

imagine 100 sit ups as punishment for gang  raping.. where are Human Rights on this one......  Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - May 6th, 2018 at 6:15pm

Cods....if I were you.....I would delete that post very quickly.  (Mind you, I would never have made it.)

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - May 6th, 2018 at 6:17pm

The reason they are protesting is because it is reflective of India.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 6th, 2018 at 6:22pm

Aussie wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 6:15pm:
Cods....if I were you.....I would delete that post very quickly.  (Mind you, I would never have made it.)

why are you planning on suing me   or ringing the Indian Embassy    go ahead..

its all true   dont believe   thats your problem...

you should worry about some of the filth you are putting up regarding Bobby.....you and monk and mantra are the only ones enjoying what you are doing. Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 6th, 2018 at 6:37pm

I guess hes still talking to the Indian police   , who are waiting to jump at any command from aussie.. Cheesy Cheesy

you know fd    that comment from aussie  had undertones of a threat....dont you see that?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #10 - May 6th, 2018 at 6:46pm

cods wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 6:37pm:
I guess hes still talking to the Indian police   , who are waiting to jump at any command from aussie.. Cheesy Cheesy

you know fd    that comment from aussie  had undertones of a threat....dont you see that?

It most certainly did, Cods.

If I were you I'd sleep in fireproof PJs tonight and have a fire extinguisher handy.

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 6th, 2018 at 7:04pm

Aussie wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 2:46pm:

I can say this terrible conduct will be condemned and is condemned by the vast majority of Indians.

But, there it is, and all you lovers of bashing everything Indian, knock yourselves out in excitement.  A dream come true for you.

Rubbish ... the Raj had/has nothing to do with this sort of attitude.

And those migrating here or trying to come by whatever means come from a broad cross section of the Indian continent.

And to the poor vast majority of Indians this is par for the course.

Your Mrs. being Indian & coming from Fiji is irrelevant to the vastness cultural diversity of the Indian sub-continent scenario.

This shyte happens all over. 

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - May 6th, 2018 at 7:10pm

cods wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 6:22pm:
Aussie wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 6:15pm:

why are you planning on suing me   or ringing the Indian Embassy    go ahead..

its all true   dont believe   thats your problem...

you should worry about some of the filth you are putting up regarding Bobby.....you and monk and mantra are the only ones enjoying what you are doing. Angry Angry Angry Angry

So....you endorse clear obvious exploitation of Indian women yet you rail against.........exploitation of women.  Are Indian women below your radar, cods?

If so......How do you manage that, cods?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - May 6th, 2018 at 7:14pm

The level of ignorance is just mind boggling!  Really.  Just off the Planet.

TIB is not Fijian, not that I would care less if she was.

But your comment demonstrates your one dimensional knowledge of the Raj, its impact over
the Globe

Quote:
Your Mrs. being Indian & coming from Fiji is irrelevant to the vastness cultural diversity of the Indian sub-continent scenario.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 6th, 2018 at 7:51pm

Aussie wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:14pm:
The level of ignorance is just mind boggling!  Really.  Just off the Planet.

TIB is not Fijian, not that I would care less if she was.

But your comment demonstrates your one dimensional knowledge of the Raj, its impact over
the Globe

Quote:

The RAJ has  SFA relevance to the class, tribal & sectarian & cultural differences across India.

Over most of the impoverished nation the value of women is the same as those in Muslim countries.

And despite India having a sizeable Muslim population the other demographics are involved in this sort of behaviour.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print