Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Indian rape victim burned alive (Read 4937 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Indian rape victim burned alive
Reply #45 - May 7th, 2018 at 9:02pm

Another from the same 'backward' area.

Arseholes.

Link.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 7th, 2018 at 9:34pm

Aussie wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 8:44pm:
Quote:
Indentured labor, on the other hand, only ended after the British pulled out of India too. Only Africans could ever ever ever will be slaves, but the indentured labour of Indians was, perhaps, the real gold of the new world. Malaysia, Singapore, the Pacific and Indian Ocean islands and various countries in Africa are full of leftover forced Indian labourers.

Not sure about forced in the case of TIB's Mob.   I do know her Old Man and Mother did go to Kenya to be part of building the rail network there.  He was a very gutsy bloke.  Pulled the pin when Kenyata got enthusiastic and moved the entire (very young) Family to Hounslow, Middlesex.

Wonderful and gracious person I spent multiple hours with playing chess (whenever I was over there) and there was one occasion when he showed me how he dodgied up some documents to make that move.  Indians are crafty, I will concede.

Kunning, no?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - May 7th, 2018 at 9:39pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Quote:
Indentured labor, on the other hand, only ended after the British pulled out of India too. Only Africans could ever ever ever will be slaves, but the indentured labour of Indians was, perhaps, the real gold of the new world. Malaysia, Singapore, the Pacific and Indian Ocean islands and various countries in Africa are full of leftover forced Indian labourers.

Not sure about forced in the case of TIB's Mob.   I do know her Old Man and Mother did go to Kenya to be part of building the rail network there.  He was a very gutsy bloke.  Pulled the pin when Kenyata got enthusiastic and moved the entire (very young) Family to Hounslow, Middlesex.

Wonderful and gracious person I spent multiple hours with playing chess (whenever I was over there) and there was one occasion when he showed me how he dodgied up some documents to make that move.  Indians are crafty, I will concede.

Kunning, no?

Indeed.....kunning.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 7th, 2018 at 10:37pm

Aussie wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 9:39pm:
Quote:

Kunning, no?

Indeed.....kunning.

Well, I do hope Gordon expresses his devious kunning. He's undermining the plan, you see, to kick out the tinted races one race at a time - first cab the Muselman.

As a devout Canadian Yid, Gordon can't be trusted to tow the line. These people do their own thing. As an inferior sub-species, they can't agree with the superior white race on a staged plan to expunge the tinted races as a whole, and do you know?

Gordon has probably cottoned on that his kind's on the list, hence the undermining. If Gordon's sub-species won't show solidarity and obey with their superiors to implement the plan, WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

You?

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 12th, 2018 at 11:20am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 10:37pm:
Aussie wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 9:39pm:
Quote:

Kunning, no?

Indeed.....kunning.

Well, I do hope Gordon expresses his devious kunning. He's undermining the plan, you see, to kick out the tinted races one race at a time - first cab the Muselman.

As a devout Canadian Yid, Gordon can't be trusted to tow the line. These people do their own thing. As an inferior sub-species, they can't agree with the superior white race on a staged plan to expunge the tinted races as a whole, and do you know?

Gordon has probably cottoned on that his kind's on the list, hence the undermining. If Gordon's sub-species won't show solidarity and obey with their superiors to implement the plan, WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

You?

Another teenage girl raped and burned in India, the third such attack in a week
Posted 46 minutes ago

A woman shouts slogans.
PHOTO: There has been an outpouring of anger in India over reports of sexual assaults of children. (Reuters: Adnan Abidi, file photo)
RELATED STORY: Another teenage girl raped, set on fire in IndiaRELATED STORY: Indian girl burnt alive after parents file rape charges
A teenage girl has been raped and burned alive in India, in the third such attack in a week in the country.

The 16-year-old girl died after being soaked in fuel and set on fire in the Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh, the BBC reported.

Police said she was killed after telling her attacker she would tell her family about the rape.

She was in her home at the time. Police have arrested a suspect, named as 28-year-old Ravi Chadhar.

Two other similar attacks occurred in India this week, both in the state of Jharkhand.

A 16-year-old girl was burned alive by a man accused of her rape, while a 17-year-old girl remains in a critical condition after being set alight by a suspect who allegedly said he wanted to marry her.

Sexual violence reports steadily rising
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

More shyte INDIANS

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print