Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Indian rape victim burned alive (Read 4938 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Indian rape victim burned alive
Reply #15 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:00pm

India has 14.2% Muslims.  The Raj moved Muslims to East and West Pakistan.....and the Hindus there were forced to go to 'India.'

TIB's Hindu Punjabi mob only just escaped that awful stuff.

To finish this off....TIB was born in Kenya of 100% Indian (Punjabi) parents in 1951.  Let's see if you can work that out, and a Raj connection.

Or not even bother.  Fine by me.
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2018 at 8:11pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:12pm

Gnads wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
Aussie wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 2:46pm:
Appalling.  Did a Google and Chatra, a village in eastern Jharkhand State, is regarded as one of India's many hundreds of 'backward' areas, with a low literacy rate.

I can say this terrible conduct will be condemned and is condemned by the vast majority of Indians.

It is not reflective of India today, rather of an India still not out of pre Raj days.

But, there it is, and all you lovers of bashing everything Indian, knock yourselves out in excitement.  A dream come true for you.

Rubbish ... the Raj had/has nothing to do with this sort of attitude.

And those migrating here or trying to come by whatever means come from a broad cross section of the Indian continent.

And to the poor vast majority of Indians this is par for the course.

Your Mrs. being Indian & coming from Fiji is irrelevant to the vastness cultural diversity of the Indian sub-continent scenario.

This shyte happens all over. 

he said pre Raj.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:44pm

Aussie wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 8:00pm:
India has 14.2% Muslims.  The Raj moved Muslims to East and West Pakistan.....and the Hindus there were forced to go to 'India.'

TIB's Hindu Punjabi mob only just escaped that awful stuff.

To finish this off....TIB was born in Kenya of 100% Indian (Punjabi) parents in 1951.  Let's see if you can work that out, and a Raj connection.

Or not even bother.  Fine by me.

The same as being a Fijian Indian. DH.

The RAJ finished in 1947 .... East(Pakistan) & West Pakistan(Bangladesh) didn't eventuate until 1955.

So is your TIB's Punjabi mob Sheik, Hindu or Muslim?

Given that Punjabis are the majority ethnic group in India.

The sort of abuse in the original group goes across all ethnicities, classes/castes on the subcontinent.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:50pm

freediver wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 8:12pm:
Appalling.  Did a Google and Chatra, a village in eastern Jharkhand State, is regarded as one of India's many hundreds of 'backward' areas, with a low literacy rate.

I can say this terrible conduct will be condemned and is condemned by the vast majority of Indians.

It is not reflective of India today, rather of an India still not out of pre Raj days.

But, there it is, and all you lovers of bashing everything Indian, knock yourselves out in excitement.  A dream come true for you.

And those migrating here or trying to come by whatever means come from a broad cross section of the Indian continent.

Your Mrs. being Indian & coming from Fiji is irrelevant to the vastness cultural diversity of the Indian sub-continent scenario.

he said pre Raj.

In that case it's a reversion to old practice that may have been stamped out under the Raj.

Unlike the tribal child sexual abuse of boys in Afghanistan called Bacha Bazi which was stamped out during the Taliban occupation but resurfaced with a vengeance after the West took control & they turned a blind eye to it because they were courting the Warlords of the groups carrying it out.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:56pm

Gonads......you really have no idea.  I'll leave you to sort it out.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #20 - May 6th, 2018 at 9:20pm

Gnads wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 8:50pm:

he said pre Raj.

In that case it's a reversion to old practice that may have been stamped out under the Raj.

Unlike the tribal child sexual abuse of boys in Afghanistan called Bacha Bazi which was stamped out during the Taliban occupation but resurfaced with a vengeance after the West took control & they turned a blind eye to it because they were courting the Warlords of the groups carrying it out.

I think the whole point of of Bacha Bazi(Boy dancers or boy play) is that they are not men(no homo dude!) and not women or girls(fornication). This is an Islamic thing to sidestep Islamic law. Sure the Taliban were against it but it's as old as and they were against everything.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 7th, 2018 at 12:08pm

Setanta wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 9:20pm:
Gnads wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 8:50pm:

he said pre Raj.

I think the whole point of of Bacha Bazi(Boy dancers or boy play) is that they are not men(no homo dude!) and not women or girls(fornication). This is an Islamic thing to sidestep Islamic law. Sure the Taliban were against it but it's as old as and they were against everything.

It doesn't matter if it's as "old as".

Do you think pimping young boys ok then?

Burning/killing women for dowrie is also as old as in India .... is that OK?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - May 7th, 2018 at 12:12pm

Quote:

Gawd!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - May 7th, 2018 at 12:24pm

A good example of the darkie 'Alpha' male dominance over their Beta females.
In Australia - the whitey males are Beta and can't even have a Mens Shed without having to include Woman for fear of being sued.

In all the Darkie nations - the males 'dominate'.
In Western 'Whitey' nations - the females dominate.
Black Groom / White Bride
...its just a plain fact.
Whitey males are so 'Beta' - that their Media promotes 79% of 'males' being 'darker' in their advertisements, etc (even historical art/artifacts depicted the male as 'darker').

Don't blame me. It's just the facts.

Personally, I've travelled to Kathmandu (Hindu/Indian region of Nepal) and beyond that - I've found the Indian race and the 'Caste' system culture the most RACIST aspect of existence anywhere. It is far worse than the South African Apartheid and other popular 'racist' clichés.
The Indian Caste system is appalling.

The over-population of India is a crime and a racist based crime unto itself. Gay Gandhi said "Go out in the name of love and outbreed thy enemy" (because he couldn't).
I've come into contact with many Indians, even washed dishes in an Indie restaurant. They are the worst racists on the planet and a nation of Paedophiles who grab the girls as young as possible to 'seed'.

Ironic that 'Blacks' invented 'Slavery' and 'Racism'.
But hey, that's BETA whitey male for ya. Takes it up the clacker even with this.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 7th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Aussie wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 12:12pm:
Quote:

Gawd!

Gawd the farg what?

It's a fact.

That this mob burnt a girl they raped as punishment for them being dobbed in is not an unusual circumstance in India. And it's not specific to the area in question.

And by the by 90% of the Indian sub-continent being poor & uneducated wouldn't be a harsh estimate.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 7th, 2018 at 6:55pm

Jasin wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 12:24pm:
A good example of the darkie 'Alpha' male dominance over their Beta females.
In Australia - the whitey males are Beta and can't even have a Mens Shed without having to include Woman for fear of being sued.

In all the Darkie nations - the males 'dominate'.
In Western 'Whitey' nations - the females dominate.
Black Groom / White Bride
...its just a plain fact.
Whitey males are so 'Beta' - that their Media promotes 79% of 'males' being 'darker' in their advertisements, etc (even historical art/artifacts depicted the male as 'darker').

Don't blame me. It's just the facts.

Personally, I've travelled to Kathmandu (Hindu/Indian region of Nepal) and beyond that - I've found the Indian race and the 'Caste' system culture the most RACIST aspect of existence anywhere. It is far worse than the South African Apartheid and other popular 'racist' clichés.
The Indian Caste system is appalling.

The over-population of India is a crime and a racist based crime unto itself. Gay Gandhi said "Go out in the name of love and outbreed thy enemy" (because he couldn't).
I've come into contact with many Indians, even washed dishes in an Indie restaurant. They are the worst racists on the planet and a nation of Paedophiles who grab the girls as young as possible to 'seed'.

Ironic that 'Blacks' invented 'Slavery' and 'Racism'.
But hey, that's BETA whitey male for ya. Takes it up the clacker even with this.  Roll Eyes

For once I agree.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - May 7th, 2018 at 7:05pm

Gnads wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Quote:

Gawd!

Gawd the farg what?

It's a fact.

That this mob burnt a girl they raped as punishment for them being dobbed in is not an unusual circumstance in India. And it's not specific to the area in question.

And by the by 90% of the Indian sub-continent being poor & uneducated wouldn't be a harsh estimate.

Dowrie.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 7th, 2018 at 7:21pm

Aussie wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
Gnads wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Quote:

Gawd!

Gawd the farg what?

It's a fact.

Dowrie.

and I doubt anyone who spends 24/7 stalking on here and other forums has a mrs at all...

one would wonder what the lawns, dishes, clothes pilled up and grubby, and dirty dishes in the sink would look like... trash can over flowing with cheap microwave dinners...

but thats none of my business...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Rosalie

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 7th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Quote:
The dowry system in India refers to the durable goods, cash, and real or movable property that the bride's family gives to the bridegroom, his parents, or his relatives as a condition of the marriage.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 7th, 2018 at 7:22pm

For a supposed educated man you're a dill.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/dowries-and-death-continue-apace-in-india-1.815...

And there are many many more research & news items on this matter ....

it's even on Wiki.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print