Send Topic Print
Exorcism deaths (Read 585 times)
The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Exorcism deaths
May 5th, 2018 at 12:53pm

A bound and naked woman was burned to death during an exorcism in Nicaragua after she was hurled onto a flaming pyre, according to a new report.

Vilma Trujillo, 25, was abducted by Pastor Juan Gregorio Rocha Romero and four members of the Church of the Assembly of God in the northeastern village of El Cortezal, La Prensa newspaper said Wednesday.

They brought her to a fire pit in the town of Managua, where the priest and his religious fanatics tried to drive the evil spirits from her body, the paper said.

They first stripped Trujillo of her clothes and tied her arms and legs before tossing her onto a heap of flaming logs, leaving her badly burned, according to La Prensa.

Trujillo was rushed to Antonio Lenin Fonseca Hospital in Managua, where she died from her injuries on Tuesday.

Last Friday, Romero and his cohorts were arrested for the crime, which occurred in late February.

Romero told reporters Tuesday that he was innocent and blamed the victim for her own death.

“She hung up and fell into the fire” because she knew that she was “demon possessed,” Romero said. “And when we were praying, we looked at her and she was on fire.”

https://nypost.com/2017/03/01/church-allegedly-burns-woman-to-death-during-exorc...

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: Exorcism deaths
Reply #1 - May 5th, 2018 at 3:06pm

Religion, ain’t it wunnerful?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Exorcism deaths
Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2023 at 4:55pm

This Topic was moved here from Atheism by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print