Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Canberra the Boring (Read 414 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Canberra the Boring
May 5th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Once again, I'm visiting a friend in Canberra.

I kid you not. Once you visit all the 'Tourism for Visitors' sites like Museum, Memorial, Parliament house, Galleries, etc ...it's kinda a real 'dive' of a city.

I would hate to be a 'local'. The only thing to see locals doing is having café lattes, jogging, push-bike riding or walking their little fluffy dogs.
I'm pretty sure the majority of population live in their units/houses and just do 'gaming' out of sheer boredom and need to 'escape Canberra' one way or another.

Of course, the real escape of Canberra is to make as much money and holiday 'out of Australia' basically. I can tell you that this is an actuality as one sees many Mercs, MBW's & Jags motoring around. Yep - Canberra is taking Australia for a ride. The Political Industry may not have the 'highest paid' personnel. But it sure does spread the wealth to be gained throughout its entire Industry.
Hence why Pauline joined to 'cash in' too.

So I would hate to live in or near Canberra as it is a very expensive and BORING place to live.

...no wonder Barnaby got 'bored' too!  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print