Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
This is the true 'face' of islam (Read 3776 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
This is the true 'face' of islam
May 4th, 2018 at 9:55pm

This foul piece of sh1t needs to be deported immediately right back to whatever middle eastern dung pit she dragged her fat arse out of. The less muslim filth we have in this country the better off we will all be.  Angry Angry

MOUTIA Elzahed — wife of a terrorist recruiter — has given the Islamic State salute after becoming the first person in NSW to be found guilty of refusing to stand for a judge in court.

She defiantly remained seated once again on Friday with her arms crossed after magistrate Carolyn Huntsman delivered the landmark decision. The 50-year-old Muslim then gave the terrorist organisation’s one-finger salute outside Sydney’s Downing Centre Local Court while her friend called journalists “cockroaches”.

Elzahed, who’s married to jailed IS extremist Hamdi Alqudsi, was found guilty of nine counts of disrespectful behaviour in court.

Friday’s stand-off came to a head when the magistrate returned to the bench and ordered Elzahed to leave her seat at the back of the courtroom and approach the bar table.

“Remain standing — you remain standing when I speak to you,” Ms Huntsman said. The magistrate found Elzahed had repeatedly and intentionally flouted the established court convention in 2016 when she failed to rise for District Court Judge Audrey Balla.

Elzahed said she only stood for Allah but Ms Huntsman found no evidence she’d acted on a genuine religious belief.

“No evidence was presented that the teachings of Islam compel this conduct,” the magistrate said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/isis-recruiters-wife-found-gu...

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: This is the true 'face' of islam
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2018 at 10:01pm

Imagine the outcry, if someone did that in a Klan outfit.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - May 5th, 2018 at 8:19am

'I beg to differ, your honour.....'

IMAGE....

That       IS NOT      Moutia Elzahed.

That is         Carnita Matthews!

I'd recognise her anywhere!!

Moslems who live in Australia need to be respectful to Australia, to Australian laws, and to Australians.

And if they do not, and if moslems are persistently dis-respectful towards us,
then moslems like this woman should expect to get       slapped down.

Question;
Was this woman allowed to have her face covered in the court ???

And if the affirmative,       WHY, WHY, WHY ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2018 at 10:36am

A freedom sack enthusiast.

As for the true face of I-slam - you can't  see her true face. Very apt.

And look at the silly bint, covering her freedom sack covering her face!
https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/a2c21c0c76398920d3e5abc21d5be49f?width=316
Grin Grin Copying the the brovvers.

« Last Edit: May 5th, 2018 at 11:06am by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 10th, 2018 at 7:45pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 20th, 2018 at 9:26pm

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2018 at 12:06pm

Question Frank, if a muslim follows a particular brand of Islam, and sees his brothers and sisters murdered by other muslims because they don't like that particular brand of Islam - is he allowed to call that attack 'Islamophobic'?

Do you continue mocking said victims of terror - because their "bruvvas" killed them, and they somehow had it coming?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 21st, 2018 at 12:11pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 12:06pm:
Question Frank, if a muslim follows a particular brand of Islam, and sees his brothers and sisters murdered by other muslims because they don't like that particular brand of Islam - is he allowed to call that attack 'Islamophobic'?

Do you continue mocking said victims of terror - because their "bruvvas" killed them, and they somehow had it coming?

A distinction without a difference, it's still Muslims going choppy choppy.  It has been pointed out to you before that many victims of Islam are Muslims but I do get that it is an uncomfortable narrative, not even Muslims are safe from Muslims.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - May 21st, 2018 at 12:27pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 12:11pm:
A distinction without a difference, it's still Muslims going choppy choppy.

It has been pointed out to you before that many victims of Islam are Muslims but I do get that it is an uncomfortable narrative

Good point issue - what a slippery muslim I am feeling "uncomfortable" about innocent people being slaughtered - if only I could be a real man and dismiss the whole tragedy by equating victims as literally no different to the terrorists.

You're absolutely right - it is extremely uncomfortable for me, because I see actual human beings, peace loving, law abiding, decent human beings being slaughtered in their thousands - because their beliefs reject the militant fanatacism of their killers. Perhaps its not the least bit uncomfortable for you, and you can merrily make jokes about 'religion of pieces' and have a jolly laugh about it - because you evidently don't recognise these people as actual, real life innocent human beings. As you say, "a distinction without a difference".

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 21st, 2018 at 12:35pm

If my comments on religion of peace upset you, call them satire and you can relegate them to the sort of racist and obnoxious drivel that Karnal engages in without comment.

Kill them all.  Innit. 

Muslims being victims of other Muslims is just another incarnation of murderous and as you say intolerant Muslims.  Nothing much to see here. Business as usual.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - May 21st, 2018 at 12:52pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 12:35pm:
If my comments on religion of peace upset you, call them satire

Satire should be actually funny secret. Its kinda a pretty essential prerequisite.

I'll relegate your comments to humourless, unoriginal, off-the-cuff, bitter diatribes that serve no constructive purpose. But don't worry, that particular category is very popular around here.

Quote:

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 21st, 2018 at 1:05pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 12:52pm:
Secret Wars wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 12:35pm:
If my comments on religion of peace upset you, call them satire

Satire should be actually funny secret. Its kinda a pretty essential prerequisite.

I'll relegate your comments to humourless, unoriginal, off-the-cuff, bitter diatribes that serve no constructive purpose. But don't worry, that particular category is very popular around here.

I'll have to work on funny. 

How about miam miam, kill them, sand black people, boongs, and other drivel.

You bent over laughing yet?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - May 21st, 2018 at 6:47pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 12:27pm:
A distinction without a difference, it's still Muslims going choppy choppy.

It has been pointed out to you before that many victims of Islam are Muslims but I do get that it is an uncomfortable narrative

Good point issue - what a slippery muslim I am feeling "uncomfortable" about innocent people being slaughtered - if only I could be a real man and dismiss the whole tragedy by equating victims as literally no different to the terrorists.

You're absolutely right - it is extremely uncomfortable for me, because I see actual human beings, peace loving, law abiding, decent human beings being slaughtered in their thousands - because their beliefs reject the militant fanatacism of their killers. Perhaps its not the least bit uncomfortable for you, and you can merrily make jokes about 'religion of pieces' and have a jolly laugh about it - because you evidently don't recognise these people as actual, real life innocent human beings. As you say, "a distinction without a difference".

You see them being slaughtered, but still support the ideology that is causing the slaughter.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - May 21st, 2018 at 7:38pm

So FD do you blame the suffis and Allawite victims who are slaughtered by muslims in their thousands - for "supporting the ideology" that causes their own slaughter?

Thats how much sense you are making FD.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - May 21st, 2018 at 8:56pm

No Gandalf, I was not talking about blame, on your part or anyone else's. But as you keep telling us, Muslims are the most common victims of Islam. They support the ideology that causes their persecution.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print