Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27
Send Topic Print
slaughtering Jews for world peace (Read 41462 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: slaughtering Jews for world peace
Reply #285 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:53pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:34pm:
Oh.  No....the real estate will stay where it is.  The 'State of Israel' will move.

Sure, but who are we going to put on all that land?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #286 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:28pm

The Palestinians will Return.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #287 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:44pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:06pm:
This is a good example of how tunnel visioned you are Effendi.  You interpret what I say against this background which I will address:

Quote:
Or are you claiming to know what every consequence will be of dismantling the state of Israel,

I am not dismantling the State of Israel.  I am moving it.

Quote:
.... declaring any citizens who remain to be stateless,

I am making no declaration, and they will not be 'stateless.'  Israel will still exist and their citizenship of it will continue.

Quote:
.... and giving their violent hostile enemies carte blanche to slaughter them?

No, not 'giving' anybody anything just like I am not giving the IDF carte blanch to slaughter rock tossing Gazan kids....but they do.

Is this that dribbling imbecile act Aussie, or the straight answer version?

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:09pm:
freediver wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
So how many deaths on that battleground would it take to make you change your mind about this being a good idea for world peace? Would 1 million do it?

Not my problem.  If an existing citizen of that artificially created State of Israel, after it is moved to Tasmania, elects to stay where they are.....and stateless.......that is their bed to lie in.

How many times do you want me to say that before you actually 'get' it?

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:29pm:
freediver wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:11pm:
Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:09pm:
freediver wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
So how many deaths on that battleground would it take to make you change your mind about this being a good idea for world peace? Would 1 million do it?

Not my problem.  If an existing citizen of that artificially created State of Israel, after it is moved to Tasmania, elects to stay where they are.....and stateless.......that is their bed to lie in.

How many times do you want me to say that before you actually 'get' it?

How about ten million? Would you happily precipitate the slaughter of ten million Jews in order to bring about your final solution for world peace?

If ten million citizens (or even one) elect to stay in a land stateless, meaningless, a landscape .....after the State of Israel was moved......yes, they made their bed, even if it be slaughter.

Horse/water.

Would you still put your plan into action even if the consequence was 10 million dead Jews?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #288 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Quote:
....and stateless.....

Yes, I did say that in the context of that discussion at the time.  Might have been on autopilot. 

If an Israeli stays after Israel moves.....they are on their own....without the protection of the State of Israel and Western military might.

But.....that is not in my plan.  All Israelis are in the move I plan.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:28pm:

They're Muslims, aren't they?

Sorry, leftards, we can't have that. FD won't allow it.

Muslims are not a race.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #290 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 8:29pm

Excuse me, FD, a question if I may. If you had a choice between being a dribbling imbecile and giving a straight answer, which would you choose?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 8:29pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:28pm:

From where?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #292 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:34pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:19pm:
[quote author=Aussie link=1525428362/280#280 date=1528427171]

I am not dismantling the State of Israel.  I am moving it.

Quote:
Yes, Aussie, but how do you transport it to the Great Southern Ocean? Do you leave the West Bank and Gaza where it is, or do you risk getting into trouble from the UN by taking them with you?

Oh.  No....the real estate will stay where it is.  The 'State of Israel' will move.

Quote:
Also, will Israel's orange industry survive in Tasmania? How about its olives and grapes?

They'll be stuffed.

Yes, but isn't that racist?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #293 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:51am

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Quote:
....and stateless.....

Yes, I did say that in the context of that discussion at the time.  Might have been on autopilot. 

If an Israeli stays after Israel moves.....they are on their own....without the protection of the State of Israel and Western military might.

But.....that is not in my plan.  All Israelis are in the move I plan.

So your plan is to reject reality and replace it with your own version? And this is why you are scared to give a straight answer? Millions of Israeli Jews are going to freely choose to put themselves into your ghetto?

Perhaps a better explanation is that you were being honest but have since decided to put a particular spin on your final solution, regardless of how much sense you make.

Would you still put your plan into action even if the consequence was 10 million dead Jews?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #294 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:53pm

Quote:
So your plan is to reject reality and replace it with your own version?

The only person who is replacing my version with their own is you, Effendi.

Quote:
And this is why you are scared to give a straight answer?

I have given you a straight answer every time.  The problem is....it's not been the answer you wanted.

Quote:
Millions of Israeli Jews are going to freely choose to put themselves into your ghetto?

Ghetto??????  Tasmania?  Huh?

Quote:
Perhaps a better explanation is that you were being honest but have since decided to put a particular spin on your final solution, regardless of how much sense you make.

There you go again...introducing holocaust terms into the discussion because that suits your agenda, and it is not part of mine.

Quote:

My plan does not include that consequence, Effendi.  Do you reckon the answer will change if you keep asking the same question?  It won't.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #295 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:00pm

Ghetto is appropriate, if you dont know it is the word used to describe the area of a city to which Jews were restricted.  A bit like how you didn't know that Iranians were not Arabs.

I have heard you refer to your "plan", it would be better described as an imbecilic brain fart.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #296 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:08pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:00pm:
Ghetto is appropriate, if you dont know it is the word used to describe the area of a city to which Jews were restricted.  A bit like how you didn't know that Iranians were not Arabs.

Did I say Iranians are Arabs?  And who said anything about 'Jews being restrained' in the new State of Israel?  Israelis will have same right a free movement they now enjoy.

Quote:
I have heard you refer to your "plan", it would be better described as an imbecilic brain fart.

It is better than  any 'brain fart' you have come up with.  In fact, in all the years I've been reading your crap mostly ad hom posts, I don't reckon I ever saw an original idea included....or any idea, for that matter.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #297 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:13pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:08pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:00pm:

Did I say Iranians are Arabs?  And who said anything about 'Jews being restrained' in the new State of Israel?  Israelis will have same right a free movement they now enjoy.

Quote:

It is better than  any 'brain fart' you have come up with.  In fact, in all the years I've been reading your crap mostly ad hom posts, I don't reckon I ever saw an original idea included....or any idea, for that matter.

I am happy for you to search back though your own idiocy.  It stuck out and I corrected you because you obviously had no clue that Iranians are not Arabs.

And today you learnt about the word ghetto, so things are looking up for you. 

And now you may continue advocating for your brain fart idiocy.   Cool

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #298 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:00pm

Ghetto is an Italian word, Effendis. It refers to the Jewish quarter of Venice.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #299 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:26pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:53pm:
Quote:
So your plan is to reject reality and replace it with your own version?

The only person who is replacing my version with their own is you, Effendi.

Quote:
And this is why you are scared to give a straight answer?

I have given you a straight answer every time.  The problem is....it's not been the answer you wanted.

Quote:
Millions of Israeli Jews are going to freely choose to put themselves into your ghetto?

Ghetto??????  Tasmania?  Huh?

Quote:

There you go again...introducing holocaust terms into the discussion because that suits your agenda, and it is not part of mine.

Quote:

My plan does not include that consequence, Effendi.  Do you reckon the answer will change if you keep asking the same question?  It won't.

You claim to give straight answers, but when I ask if you would still go through with your plan even if the consequence was ten million deaths, you feign inability to comprehend a hypothetical question.

Or at least, you do now. When you were being more honest you said you would happily stand by while millions were slaughtered for not volunteering for transport under your final solution.

Why did you suddenly become afraid of your own opinion?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27
Send Topic Print