Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Suggestion again (Read 4251 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Suggestion again
May 3rd, 2018 at 10:13am

Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. Barnacle arranges with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.

Previous post got hijacked by wildly off topic crap.

You cannot debate AGW or other subjects sensibly in the Dubyne MRB. There fantasy reigns.

So make this board Atheism and Science and scientific instead of fantasy topics can be raised and discussed. Sensible, easy and take 2 seconds of FD’s time away from Muslim bashing.

Maybe the Drug Policy threads could be moved here.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Suggestion again
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2018 at 11:53pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 10:13am:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. Barnacle arranges with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.

Previous post got hijacked by wildly off topic crap.

You cannot debate AGW or other subjects sensibly in the Dubyne MRB. There fantasy reigns.

So make this board Atheism and Science and scientific instead of fantasy topics can be raised and discussed. Sensible, easy and take 2 seconds of FD’s time away from Muslim bashing.

Maybe the Drug Policy threads could be moved here.

Science and atheism are not one and the same in any sense.
Environment includes climatology or vise versa.

Perhaps you could keep to the board topic or post in rels, just a suggestion.
Relationships between Climatology and the Environment.
Relationships between Science and Atheism.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - May 4th, 2018 at 8:18am

How about

"Relationships on how to bully other members"

"Relationships about ganging up on members"

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 4th, 2018 at 8:57am

Redmond Neck wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 8:18am:
How about

how about making bobby mod of FERMENTATIONS>...

nah dont think he would enjoy that    its mostly talking to ones self...

any ideas what this has to do with Atheism??...

perhaps setanta hasnt noticed lately how all MRB boards appear to talk about the environment board....weird!

has ozpol become a subsidiary of the Green Party? by any chance!

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:00am

Monk, can I join your forum and then post wherever I like, ignoring the subject headings?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #5 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:21am

You can join my forum dear.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - May 4th, 2018 at 8:36pm

cods wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 8:57am:
Redmond Neck wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 8:18am:
How about

how about making bobby mod of FERMENTATIONS>...

nah dont think he would enjoy that    its mostly talking to ones self...

any ideas what this has to do with Atheism??...

perhaps setanta hasnt noticed lately how all MRB boards appear to talk about the environment board....weird!

has ozpol become a subsidiary of the Green Party? by any chance!

I've notice more than that Cods. It seems far too many MRB mods are turning their boards in soapboxes that have little relation to their stated topics. I've noted MRBs are being almost in a civil war against other MRBs and some freelancers use other MRBs to attack other non-related MRBs.

I find the mod against mod MRB stuff most disheartening as they should be trying to work for ozpol not their own egos. I find it frustrating there is little I can do about it but express my displeasure.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #7 - May 4th, 2018 at 8:57pm

When a complete dupe like Booby is made Mod of the Environment MRB you know real environmental discussion has to be done elsewhere. That was a STUPID appointment. A child would have seen that was a stupid appointment!

I have tried to find a way the stupidity could be undone without hurting Booby too much.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:04pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 8:57pm:
When a complete dupe like Booby is made Mod of the Environment MRB you know real environmental discussion has to be done elsewhere. That was a STUPID appointment. A child would have seen that was a stupid appointment!

I have tried to find a way the stupidity could be undone without hurting Booby too much.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #9 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:09pm

Thought that might be the response.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #10 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:13pm

Question:

A fox fell though thin ice into the Danube and was flash frozen.

Response:

The Danube is made of liquid nitrogen? The water under the ice cannot flash freeze anything.

Problem:
This bullshit is accepted like Moses accepted the tablets of stone. Go against the received Word—and get banned.

All predictable. All avoidable.

STUPID!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #11 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:17pm

Example 2.

Dubyne, an oil seed broker with no scientific qualifications whatsoever said, in late NH winter, that the Arctic had not warmed. Made a joke of it—the week AFTER the warming.

Forgetting he told his dupes that lie in spring the liar told his faithful “Arctic temperatures are recovering.”

Recovering from WHAT?

Trying to get an answer got me banned for two days.

Oh yeah, such a pity MRBs are waging war against each other. Such a pity who could have foreseen this?

yeah, right.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:30pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:09pm:

I doubt it as I have never done it before. Your post was just more of the same that I was posting about. If you are not happy to post where it should be then don't post. This cross MRB stuff is giving me the runs. Greg's turning TV and radio into another politics forum under his control, Bobby is turning Env into his soap box, you are turning Atheism into a place to post crap about other MRBs and totally unrelated to the topic, Aussie is turning relationships into every other MRB here, Skip's Fringe is starting to go the same way, on and on it goes. None of it is for the benefit of the board, it's for your egos. You are all lucky I'm not FD.

I would like all MRB mods that do not like this use of their MRBs to send threads where they belong, including this one.

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:47pm

Setanta wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:30pm:

I doubt it as I have never done it before. Your post was just more of the same that I was posting about. If you are not happy to post where it should be then don't post. This cross MRB stuff is giving me the runs. Greg's turning TV and radio into another politics forum under his control, Bobby is turning Env into his soap box, you are turning Atheism into a place to post crap about other MRBs and totally unrelated to the topic, Aussie is turning relationships into every other MRB here, Skip's Fringe is starting to go the same way, on and on it goes. None of it is for the benefit of the board, it's for your egos. You are all lucky I'm not FD.

I would like all MRB mods that do not like this use of their MRBs to send threads where they belong, including this one.

Truth!

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:48pm

Leave me out of your whinge, Setanta.  How things, issues, principles, concepts and people relate is about Relationships.

FD has made it quite clear.  If Members do not accept the way a Mod of a MRB moderates, they, he encourages, ought post elsewhere.

I accommodate that.

I don't bitch about what happens at other MRBs.  That is for the Mod of them to oversee.  If I find how they moderate pisses me, I just post elsewhere......as FD encourages.

What dog do you have in this fight....if it is a fight?  Do you want to send the entire Forum to sleep?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:51pm

And....I just noticed that you did not mention what Gordon allows in Extremism.

I could not care less anyway.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:52pm

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:48pm:

Leave me out of your whinge, Setanta.  How things, issues, principles, concepts and people relate is about Relationships.

FD has made it quite clear.  If Members do not accept the way a Mod of a MRB moderates, they, he encourages, ought post elsewhere.

I accommodate that.

I don't bitch about what happens at other MRBs.  That is for the Mod of them to oversee.  If I find how they moderate pisses me, I just post elsewhere......as FD encourages.

What dog do you have in this fight....if it is a fight?  Do you want to send the entire Forum to sleep?

I'm allowed my point of view and have given it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:52pm

And I reject it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:53pm

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:51pm:

And....I just noticed that you did not mention what Gordon allows in Extremism.

I could not care less anyway.

It wasn't meant as a comprehensive list.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - May 4th, 2018 at 9:54pm

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 9:52pm:
And I reject it.

And I endorse it but then I would wouldn't I? Grin

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #20 - May 4th, 2018 at 10:10pm

Oh? FD and one GMod would disagree with that statement. Unless you don't consider PMs "bitching" ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - May 4th, 2018 at 10:28pm

I accommodate that.

As AiA pointed out, you do bitch about them, just not in their board.

My dog in this fight is as a member and gmod I hate seeing this forum turn to shyte. The rules make it extremely hard to do anything about it so I just have to watch. One thing I can do is make my thoughts on it clear, I am still allowed to comment and put my opinion forward and I will.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #22 - May 4th, 2018 at 10:30pm

Setanta wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 10:28pm:

I accommodate that.

My dog in this fight is as a member and gmod I hate seeing this forum turn to shyte. The rules make it extremely hard to do anything about it so I just have to watch. One thing I can do is make my thoughts on it clear, I am still allowed to comment and put my opinion forward and I will.

Let me enjoy the gloat ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #23 - May 4th, 2018 at 10:35pm

AiA wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 10:30pm:
Setanta wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 10:28pm:

I accommodate that.

Let me enjoy the gloat ...

Are you a sand ni66er? Oh, sorry, I thought you said goat... Grin

To be fair, it's not via PM, it's the threads he makes in Rels that he bitches in and allows and encourages others to bitch.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #24 - May 6th, 2018 at 1:59pm

Hmmm it seems Booby has resigned as Mod.

That makes Barnacle the next Environment Mod I think? Hope so!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #25 - May 6th, 2018 at 7:40pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 1:59pm:

Stop being an a*sehole Monk and leave him to run his forum.

You of all people, who deleted everyone's post from your fermentations forum, posts people invested time in making, in a hissy fit, have no moral position to judge anyone's moderation skills.

It a tough enough job without you makign it impossible. He will get the hang of it.

You should be ignored.

Keep up to good work Bobby, ignore the bitter old lonely sad sack with penis envy issues.

« Last Edit: May 6th, 2018 at 7:51pm by Super Nova »  
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #26 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:07pm

Good work? He is sulking like a three year old!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #27 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:13pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 8:07pm:
Good work? He is sulking like a three year old!

You don't like being attacked relentlessly.

You are a very nasty individual, a bully and your motives are not the best interest of the board.

Pull your head in Monk.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #28 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:14pm

And you are a disinterested bystander.

bwahahahahahahahaha

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - May 6th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 1:59pm:

Barny has one board. As far as running MRBs go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #30 - Dec 10th, 2023 at 4:55pm

This Topic was moved here from Atheism by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print