Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Send Topic Print
"A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding." (Read 44746 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: "A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding."
Reply #90 - May 3rd, 2018 at 5:46pm

Auggie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 5:18pm:
mozzaok wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 4:51pm:
Of course muslims and arabs are dumbferks, we've known that as long as I have been alive.
I had already mentioned that as kids, if someone did something particularly noteworthy level stooopid, we called them a "Dense Arab".

And seriously, do you even need to ask how stupid someone needs to be to believe in mohomedanism?? Dense arabs indeed.
So what are you arguing about, of course they are dumb ferks, now, move along onto something else where I can sit back and anonymously laugh at your idiocy.

Mr Pig and Wacist,Wacist,Wacist, both get highest points for bloody minded imbecility for their contributions.

You know, I'm sure that there are Arab Muslims out there who are smarter than you.

A 100% Arab muslim invention

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #91 - May 3rd, 2018 at 5:52pm

Reminiscent of this....and it was the politest one I could find.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #92 - May 3rd, 2018 at 5:54pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 5:52pm:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IpODjxSyQZg/VCYFGJN6gRI/AAAAAAAAA_0/ipCt-QENSO0/s1600/...

Which one is the Muslim there Aussie?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #93 - May 3rd, 2018 at 5:59pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 5:54pm:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IpODjxSyQZg/VCYFGJN6gRI/AAAAAAAAA_0/ipCt-QENSO0/s1600/...

The bloke in the smart uniform......the German Student, of course!  Could not possibly be the very obvious sinister looking Jewish bloke, could it?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - May 3rd, 2018 at 6:02pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 5:59pm:
freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 5:54pm:

The bloke in the smart uniform......the German Student, of course!  Could not possibly be the very obvious sinister looking Jewish bloke, could it?

https://i.imgflip.com/13272t.jpg

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited a Bosnian muslim SS division for Hitler.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #95 - May 3rd, 2018 at 6:56pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 5:26pm:
mozzaok wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 5:17pm:
Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 5:14pm:
This is 'funny.'

Quote:
And seriously, do you even need to ask how stupid someone needs to be to believe in mohomedanism??

And on the same basis of 'need to believe'.....why would any sane mind accept .... to list just some....a parting of seas, burning talking bushes,  some magical sculpture work on a rock to produce some words, that some bloke was born of a virgin mother, that he fed thousands with SFA, healed people with his bare hands, got killed yet lived and then just a couple of days later.....poof.....he disappears.

Yeas, let bash Muslims for their faith. 

Nope, what is really funny is you can spot the idiocy in your own culture, and knock it at every turn, but fall over yourself to make excuses for the rank, foul behaviour of other cultures, lest ye be considered, uuurrggghhhh, WACIST!!! AAaaaggghhhhh1
Idiots.

Bash all you like on 'religion,' but don't reserve your angst just for Muslims as you seems to be doing.

Maybe if they knock the edge off of their muslimness they would not be such a threat to our way of life and security.

You know what I means don't you?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #96 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:07pm

Quote:
Maybe if they knock the edge off of their muslimness they would not be such a threat to our way of life and security.

Rubbish.  My way of life and my security is far more likely to be attacked by some drop kick ice addict or mentally farqed 'Caucasian' Australian......or some neo Nazi extreme right wing arsehole.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #97 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:20pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:07pm:
Quote:

Rubbish.  My way of life and my security is far more likely to be attacked by some drop kick ice addict or mentally farqed 'Caucasian' Australian......or some neo Nazi extreme right wing arsehole.

Yeah how many of them are currently serving time in a Super max for terrorist activities?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:34pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:20pm:
Quote:

Yeah how many of them are currently serving time in a Super max for terrorist activities?

I don't think we (you and I) are communicating here on the same matter.

The stats are likely not available.......but I'd love to see an image which depicts how many people just like me and mine have been attacked by Muslims compared by how many have been attacked by drug furqed wankers or mentally affected, or neo Nazi pricks.

This obsessed concentration at OzPol about Muslims (led by FD) is warping reality.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #99 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:40pm

Quote:

Seriously?  where are these neo-Nazi right wing arseholes?  How many attacks have they made here and how many people have they killed here?  And don't forget the Indigenous drop kick ice addicts..... and the Musso and Slope drug runners and dealers and importers.... that's been going on for forty plus years to my knowledge... it used to be the norm that the Slopes in Vietnamatta imported the sh1t and the Bankistan Lebs did the drug running.... they used to have wars between Slopes and Lebs and also now with and between Mussos who are muscling in on the trade and the Slopes and the Lebs ........

Nobody minds Dopers killing one another.... it's the drug trade that is the real issue.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2018 at 7:55pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:46pm

Auggie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 1:33pm:
FD, are "a lot" of retarded Muslims a majority?

Over 35%, do you think?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Now now, Karnal, you don't want him to actually think about numbers, do you?

Good point, Augie. We'd rather read FD's views on what Muslims and their apologists believe, after his extensive study of the Quran, the Pew Survey, the Inbreeding Map and what Abu, G and Greggery themselves say.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #101 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:40pm:
Quote:

Seriously?  where are these neo-Nazi right wing arseholes?  How many attacks have they made here and how many people have they killed here?  And don't forget the Indigenous drop kick ice addicts.....

I ask....you ask.....yet some people want to tell me that my personal well being and way of life is under greater threat by Muslims.

Bullshit.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #102 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:53pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:34pm:
Quote:

The stats are likely not available.......but I'd love to see an image which depicts how many people just like me and mine have been attacked by Muslims compared by how many have been attacked by drug furqed wankers or mentally affected, or neo Nazi pricks.

This obsessed concentration at OzPol about Muslims (led by FD) is warping reality.

No we are not, Im talking about a supposed group of religious types that have for some reason manged to become the source of all of Australia's terrorist problems and you are talking about individual criminals who behave like criminals.

Remember these people bring massive security issues because of their religion not in spite of it. Junkies and nazis not even part of this problem.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:57pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:52pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:40pm:
Quote:

Seriously?  where are these neo-Nazi right wing arseholes?  How many attacks have they made here and how many people have they killed here?  And don't forget the Indigenous drop kick ice addicts.....

I ask....you ask.....yet some people want to tell me that my personal well being and way of life is under greater threat by Muslims.

Bullshit.

But you don't live in the Free Fire Zones like Bankistan and such.... and nor do I.... besides right wing neo-Nazis are retarded due to inbreeding anyway... or something is wrong with them..... same as left wing neo-Nazi Stalinists ... in a normal society they'd all be in psychiatric institutions if the government hadn't sold all those off for money.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:57pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:53pm:
Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:34pm:
Quote:

No we are not, Im talking about a supposed group of religious types that have for some reason manged to become the source of all of Australia's terrorist problems and you are talking about individual criminals who behave like criminals.

Remember these people bring massive security issues because of their religion not in spite of it. Junkies and nazis not even part of this problem.

fair point.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Send Topic Print