Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
Send Topic Print
"A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding." (Read 44748 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: "A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding."
Reply #60 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:27pm

A 2005 scientific paper, "Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence"[8] proposed that Ashkenazi Jews as a group inherit higher verbal and mathematical intelligence with somewhat lower spikes in spatial intelligence than other ethnic groups, on the basis of inherited diseases and the peculiar economic situation of Ashkenazi Jews in the Middle Ages.

Ashkenazi Jews have had success in a variety of academic fields disproportionate to their small population size, including science, technology, politics and law. [9] For instance, Ashkenazi Jews have won more than one quarter of Fields Medals, Turing Awards and Regeneron Science Talent Search awards. People of Ashkenazi Jewish descent are also disproportionately represented among world chess champions (54 percent) [10], National Medal of Science recipients (37 percent), U.S. Nobel Prize winners (29 percent) [8], and Nobel laureates in medicine or physiology (42 percent)[10]. Furthermore, Jews comprise up to one third of the student populace at Ivy League schools, [9] and 30 percent of U.S. Supreme Court law clerks.[11]

Ashkenazi Jews have also had disproportionate success in non-academic fields such as business and commerce. According to the 1931 census of Poland, Jews comprised 9.8 percent of the Polish population but controlled 22.4 percent of the wealth in the country.[11] Despite their small population, Ashkenazi Jews in Poland also owned 55 percent of large and medium-sized commercial businesses in 1938 and dominated the textile, chemical, food, transportation, paper manufacturing, and building material industries.[11]

In 1954, a psychologist discovered that of the 28 children in the New York public school system who had an IQ score of 170 or higher, 24 were Jewish.[12]

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #61 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:27pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:16pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:14pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:24pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:20pm:
Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:15pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:06pm:

But, can you link those two to poverty?

Most Australians are dumb but earn a decent living. How do you explain that?

Do you think we would be richer or poorer if we practiced inbreeding to the extent that Muslims do?

It wouldn't matter because in 'Stralia, you get $100k for driving for a truck, whereas a person with a sociology degree gets nothing. You don't have to be smart to drive a truck.

What if you can't drive the truck because you are caring for your retarded brother?

Auggie, would you like to have another go at answering the question?

We can't all drive haul trucks in the coal mines for a living.

Some people do, and they get paid a mint for it.

I'm not asking about "some people" Auggie.

Do you think we would be richer or poorer if we practiced inbreeding to the extent that Muslims do?

Now, I'm going to be tactful: I will answer your question truthfully if you concede that the plight of the Arabs throughout the world is NOT in large part due to supposed 'retardation' due to inbreeding?

I suspect I already know the answer to this question.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #62 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:34pm

Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:27pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:16pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:14pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:26pm:

It wouldn't matter because in 'Stralia, you get $100k for driving for a truck, whereas a person with a sociology degree gets nothing. You don't have to be smart to drive a truck.

What if you can't drive the truck because you are caring for your retarded brother?

Auggie, would you like to have another go at answering the question?

We can't all drive haul trucks in the coal mines for a living.

Some people do, and they get paid a mint for it.

I'm not asking about "some people" Auggie.

Now, I'm going to be tactful: I will answer your question truthfully if you concede that the plight of the Arabs throughout the world is NOT in large part due to supposed 'retardation' due to inbreeding?

I suspect I already know the answer to this question.

It is, honestly. Look at those inbreeding rates. It affects intelligence. It affects health. It affects people's social IQ, etc. And the ones who are not affected get lumped with caring for the ones who are. Even in an environmentally and genetically healthy population, looking after people with congenital problems imposes a real cost on society.

Why did you not give an honest answer upfront Auggie?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #63 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:38pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:34pm:
It is, honestly. Look at those inbreeding rates. It affects intelligence. It affects health. It affects people's social IQ, etc. And the ones who are not affected get lumped with caring for the ones who are. Even in an environmentally and genetically healthy population, looking after people with congenital problems imposes a real cost on society.

If we had the same level of inbreeding that supposedly Muslims had we would be a less productive society, resulting more poverty this is true.

I also don't buy your theory that this is the only or in fact large part of the factors affecting their poverty, particularly in Israel.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #64 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:39pm

Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:38pm:

If we had the same level of inbreeding that supposedly Muslims had we would be a less productive society, resulting more poverty this is true.

I also don't buy your theory that this is the only or in fact large part of the factors affecting their poverty, particularly in Israel.

I am not claiming it is the only one. I am happy to rattle of a list of problems undermining these societies, though they are all somewhat connected.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #65 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:40pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:39pm:

I am not claiming it is the only one. I am happy to rattle of a list of problems undermining these societies, though they are all somewhat connected.

Not the only one, and NOT the largest part of their plight. It is a minor factor in their poverty.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #66 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:43pm

Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:40pm:

Not the only one, and NOT the largest part of their plight. It is a minor factor in their poverty.

I would call it a significant contributor to their plight.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #67 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:44pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:43pm:
Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:40pm:

I would call it a significant contributor to their plight.

Even in Israel?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #68 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:46pm

I would expect so. But I am not going to look for details for you. The wikipedia article that was linked to said they tended to live in their own communities, which would suggest they carry on these traditions - perhaps becoming even more insular. Israel has removed some of the other bigger problems they face in other Muslim countries.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #69 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:19pm:
BigOl64 wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:09pm:

But you can't be a stupid inbred.

No, Hole, you can. You just need to have the Negroid gene, as FD asserts.

Google Arab/Negroid interbreeding, sub-race sub-humans and squatting down to pee and playing with their dicks afterwards.

Speaking of inbreds, what the fkk are you on about retard?

Stick to lying about your bravery medals champ, it is something you know a lot about.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #70 - May 2nd, 2018 at 9:52pm

Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 5:43pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 5:39pm:
Why do you disagree with it?

Because inbreeding may be more common among certain cultures and in certain countries. For example, I would have no doubt that inbreeding is more common within certain cultures like Italian and Greek than say English.

It's all about keeping wealth and property within the extended family group.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - May 2nd, 2018 at 10:04pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:51pm:

Google Arab/Negroid interbreeding, sub-race sub-humans and squatting down to pee and playing with their dicks afterwards.

Stick to lying about your bravery medals champ, it is something you know a lot about.

Are you calling me a retard, Hole? That hurts my feelings.

Can you think of any others? Rapist? Sexual abuser? Sexual molester?

Let us know, love. I'll try to go gentle on you if you say how much it hurts.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - May 2nd, 2018 at 10:05pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:52pm:

Because inbreeding may be more common among certain cultures and in certain countries. For example, I would have no doubt that inbreeding is more common within certain cultures like Italian and Greek than say English.

Really? I thought it was about Islam.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #73 - May 2nd, 2018 at 10:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:52pm:

Really? I thought it was about Islam.

The Quran talks about money and wealth a lot.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #74 - May 2nd, 2018 at 10:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 10:04pm:
BigOl64 wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:51pm:

Are you calling me a retard, Hole? That hurts my feelings.

Can you think of any others? Rapist? Sexual abuser? Sexual molester?

Let us know, love. I'll try to go gentle on you if you say how much it hurts.

We all know what you are and what you are not. Even booby couldn't convince everyone you were a fkken war hero, too bad that didn't work hey fkkhead?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Everyone gets caught out eventually war boy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
Send Topic Print