Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26
Send Topic Print
"A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding." (Read 44780 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: "A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding."
Reply #195 - May 17th, 2018 at 11:30am

Valkie wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 8:52pm:

I look at life very simply

Things and people come in three types

Things that do not have anything to do with me, and with which I have nothing to do with.

Things that have some affect on me which I have limited ability to change or affect.

Things that I have control over and have affect on me.

In the case of number one, I generally ignore them.
In the case of number two, I either take steps to gain control or avoid them.
In the case of number three, this is my area of control, I rule this with an iron hand.

At this time muzzos are in number one and two
And as long as they stay out of number three, all is well
But if any move to number three, and cause me trouble
Hitler will be like Mother Teresa compared to me.

Muzzos and their terrorism, barbarity and threats are just beginning to be a problem for the whole world
Every country they infect is being destroyed by them

oooh watch out, we dont need the SAS or Commandos, we got Valkie and his field of dreams. Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #196 - May 17th, 2018 at 12:34pm

Aussie wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 9:35am:
freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 10:26pm:
Auggie wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 6:49pm:
freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
Auggie wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 6:44pm:
freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 6:41pm:
Quote:
The problem isn’t that it’s not true, the issue is that by rationalising the cause of poverty to one specific issue, and to this one issue (inbreeding)

I did not do that. I believe I explicitly stated otherwise here in this thread.

I think even Gandalf was prepared to acknowledge the problem of incest at one time, though he always denied any influence on intelligence.

I believe you did. By pointing out that the plight of the Muslims is largely due to inbreeding, you are exactly rationalising the problem, which was your intention, even if you are now back-pedalling.

Quote me.

I don't need to quote you, FD. The totality of your statements and the emphasis on inbreeding (the map, etc.) clearly indicate your position on the issue. You can attempt to rationalise the direction of this debate but focuses on quotes, but it's clear what your beliefs and values are, even if you try to hide them behind a mysterious veil.

It is not a mystery Aussie, except to the chronically confused. I explained quite clearly what I think. You chose to lie.

Who is chronically confused?

Roll Eyes

You spelt your name wrong.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #197 - May 17th, 2018 at 1:01pm

rhino wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 11:30am:

Things that do not have anything to do with me, and with which I have nothing to do with.

Things that have some affect on me which I have limited ability to change or affect.

In the case of number three, this is my area of control, I rule this with an iron hand.

Muzzos and their terrorism, barbarity and threats are just beginning to be a problem for the whole world

oooh watch out, we dont need the SAS or Commandos, we got Valkie and his field of dreams. Grin

Well the motivation is there for a people's militia ... one day that may be a viable alternative here... trouble is all the criminal elements have the guns now, and the existing gun owners are too 'civilised' to form a militia.  When certain at least neutral Australian (neither for nor against as a group) contain large criminal elements with a large number of unlicensed firearms.. oh - and many of whom are retarded due to inbreeding ...... any such 'civil war' will be a very difficult one for Australians pure and simple.  Then when you look at the absolute black and white of Infidelism and *****ism... you see a serious motivation on one side to attack all, while the civilised ones on the other side only attack those they can identify as enemy.

Makes for a very difficult civil war for the 'good guys'.

I suppose we'll all just have to rely on the state to defend and protect Australians pure... Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - May 17th, 2018 at 1:02pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #199 - May 17th, 2018 at 6:26pm

Quote:
The problem isn’t that it’s not true, the issue is that by rationalising the cause of poverty to one specific issue, and to this one issue (inbreeding)

I think even Gandalf was prepared to acknowledge the problem of incest at one time, though he always denied any influence on intelligence.

I believe you did. By pointing out that the plight of the Muslims is largely due to inbreeding, you are exactly rationalising the problem, which was your intention, even if you are now back-pedalling.

Quote me.

I don't need to quote you, FD. The totality of your statements and the emphasis on inbreeding (the map, etc.) clearly indicate your position on the issue. You can attempt to rationalise the direction of this debate but focuses on quotes, but it's clear what your beliefs and values are, even if you try to hide them behind a mysterious veil.

It is not a mystery Aussie, except to the chronically confused. I explained quite clearly what I think. You chose to lie.

Ok, so now I'm a liar.

Does that make a Muslim now?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - May 17th, 2018 at 6:52pm

Aussie wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:14pm:
Quote:
The thing is Aussie ...whether or not you consider the "State of Israel" to be artificially created the people of that state have every right if not more to be there.

In 1948,  only 35% were native-born to Israel.
Your calling this artificially made state Israel in 1948?  Grin
Link.

Quote:
In fact in some cases more than the so called Palestinian state ... which is also artificially created more recently than Israel.

There is no Palestinian State.

Correct & really no such thing as Palestinians either.

Quote:
Both peoples share common ancestors.

See the Link.

Quote:
And if push comes to shove I hope the Israelis kick some arab arse all over the ME.

All you are is a arab Muslim appeaser.

I offer a non Military solution.

No you don't ... you offer a stupid solution of shipping all the Israelis to TASMANIA?????

Why Tassie? why not Australia as a whole? Not that any of that is a real answer to the situation.

I stand by my statement that all you are is an arab muslim appeaser.

They can get stuffed ... they occupy all the countries surrounding Israel ........ but that not enough until they have driven the Jews from the land ey?

Just like they want to do with the non believer infidels.

Wake up to yourself.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #201 - May 17th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Auggie wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Quote:

Quote me.

Ok, so now I'm a liar.

Just a liar. If you get better at it, maybe.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - May 17th, 2018 at 7:07pm

Quote:

Quote me.

Ok, so now I'm a liar.

Welll.... to be fair...... it's a good start.... but you should try for 'Muslim Apologist' first.......that's like a diploma instead of a degree....  Wink

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - May 17th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Aussie wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 9:35am:
Quote:

Quote me.

Who is chronically confused?

Roll Eyes

Well, G for a start. He didn't know he wanted to kill gays who do it Mardi Gras-style until FD pointed this out.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - May 17th, 2018 at 7:26pm

rhino wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 11:30am:

Good-O. Big Hole can refuel the planes. We'll have our boys home by Christmas.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #205 - May 17th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Quote:
No you don't ... you offer a stupid solution of shipping all the Israelis to TASMANIA?????

Why Tassie? why not Australia as a whole? Not that any of that is a real answer to the situation.

I think most people would understand that 'Tasmania' is a metaphor.

Quote:

Stand where you like.  No skin off my nose.  I reject your allegation.  There endeth that matter.

Quote:
They can get stuffed ... they occupy all the countries surrounding Israel ........ but that not enough until they have driven the Jews from the land ey?

That is an acceptance/endorsement of my point.  It was completely dumb to bung the artificially created State of Israel right bang in to the middle of lands of Muslim Arabs.  How dumb was that?  Who in their right mind would think that the Arabs would just meekly go.....'Oh, okay, take lands we reckon we have a claim to.'

*snip*

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #206 - May 17th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Quote:

Quote me.

Ok, so now I'm a liar.

Are you stooopid, barbaric, retarded, primitive and violent?
No

Then you can't be a MUZZO

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - May 17th, 2018 at 9:11pm

Matty's got you there, Auggie. You can't be MUZZO.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - May 18th, 2018 at 10:01am

Aussie wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 7:34pm:
Quote:

I think most people would understand that 'Tasmania' is a metaphor.

Did it make you feel more intelligent?

Quote:

Stand where you like.  No skin off my nose.  I reject your allegation.  There endeth that matter.

Only in your mind

Quote:

That is an acceptance/endorsement of my point.  It was completely dumb to bung the artificially created State of Israel right bang in to the middle of lands of Muslim Arabs.  How dumb was that?  Who in their right mind would think that the Arabs would just meekly go.....'Oh, okay, take lands we reckon we have a claim to.'

*snip*

No it's not ... the Jews have been there as long as any arab if not longer ........

they(arabs) were able to continue living there ... they still do ..

just certain elements have made the decision that they shouldn't be there & should be wiped out.

When they migrate they bring the same mindsets to the countries they move to.

Appeasing apologist.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #209 - May 18th, 2018 at 10:29am

Quote:
No it's not ... the Jews have been there as long as any arab if not longer ........

So.....where is the Palestinian State?

Quote:
they(arabs) were able to continue living there ... they still do ..

Yes.

Quote:
just certain elements have made the decision that they shouldn't be there & should be wiped out.

In Gaza?

Quote:
When they migrate they bring the same mindsets to the countries they move to.

Bigotted sweeping generalisation.

Quote:
Appeasing apologist.

Realist.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26
Send Topic Print