Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26
Send Topic Print
"A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding." (Read 44755 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: "A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding."
Reply #150 - May 15th, 2018 at 11:01pm

Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:22pm:
freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:19pm:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.png

http://www.ozpolitic.com/articles/images/Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.png

Gandalf spent a long time denying a link between inbreeding and intellectual impairment. Is that what you are getting at Aussie?

I don't deny the facts, FD (which I said to Rhino). I don't agree with the conclusions made by you or Rhino about what to do with, or how to treat those people. What you and Rhino seems to be implying is that we should treat these people inhumanely and let them dead to rot on the street.
No, Im not saying that at all. What I am saying is that we need to recognise that this major issue of inbreeding exists. We should not be importing people into this country with these types of genetic deficiencies to start with. Further, if they choose to continue with these cultural practises then they can do it in their own country. Anyone travelling through India or Pakistan can see the results first hand of caste practises and cousin marriages. Inbreeding is obvious.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - May 15th, 2018 at 11:07pm

Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Quote:
So in the interests of world peace, you want to use trade sanctions etc to cripple a beacon of freedom and democracy in one of the most backwards places on earth so the Muslims can ride in on their camels and slaughter them - just so you can prove what a peacemaker you are by letting the refugees that escape settle in Tassie?

I'd do whatever was necessary on a diplomatic etc basis to get the artificially created State of Israel out of there and into a place where the neighbours are friendly.

If the citizens of the State of Israel refuse the generosity of Tasmania, then the consequence are theirs to deal with ON THEIR OWN.

Make bed, lie in it.
So take their citizenship away and if they refuse the trains to their new place of settlement allow them to be slaughtered. Maybe we should build delousing chambers before they migrate, just to be sure of no infectious diseases. Cant be too careful. They could wear some kind of symbol on their clothes so we can identify them properly.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - May 16th, 2018 at 11:36am

rhino wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 11:07pm:
Aussie wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Quote:
So in the interests of world peace, you want to use trade sanctions etc to cripple a beacon of freedom and democracy in one of the most backwards places on earth so the Muslims can ride in on their camels and slaughter them - just so you can prove what a peacemaker you are by letting the refugees that escape settle in Tassie?

I'd do whatever was necessary on a diplomatic etc basis to get the artificially created State of Israel out of there and into a place where the neighbours are friendly.

If the citizens of the State of Israel refuse the generosity of Tasmania, then the consequence are theirs to deal with ON THEIR OWN.

Make bed, lie in it.
So take their citizenship away and if they refuse the trains to their new place of settlement allow them to be slaughtered. Maybe we should build delousing chambers before they migrate, just to be sure of no infectious diseases. Cant be too careful. They could wear some kind of symbol on their clothes so we can identify them properly.

The thing is Aussie ...whether or not you consider the "State of Israel" to be artificially created the people of that state have every right if not more to be there.

In fact in some cases more than the so called Palestinian state ... which is also artificially created more recently than Israel.

Both peoples share common ancestors.

And if push comes to shove I hope the Israelis kick some arab arse all over the ME.

All you are is a arab Muslim appeaser.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #153 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:14pm

Quote:
The thing is Aussie ...whether or not you consider the "State of Israel" to be artificially created the people of that state have every right if not more to be there.

In 1948,  only 35% were native-born to Israel.

Link.

Quote:
In fact in some cases more than the so called Palestinian state ... which is also artificially created more recently than Israel.

There is no Palestinian State.

Quote:
Both peoples share common ancestors.

See the Link.

Quote:
And if push comes to shove I hope the Israelis kick some arab arse all over the ME.

All you are is a arab Muslim appeaser.

I offer a non Military solution.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #154 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:18pm

Well - I'd say that even though a lot of them are retarded due to in-breeding, some are OK...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #155 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:31pm

Quote:

A lot of the Jews who moved to Israel were kicked out of other Muslim middle eastern countries. They then tried to finish them off, but failed spectacularly. Now Aussie is trying to do it for them.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #156 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:34pm

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:31pm:
Quote:

A lot of the Jews who moved to Israel were kicked out of other Muslim middle eastern countries. They then tried to finish them off, but failed spectacularly. Now Aussie is trying to do it for them.

What Countries?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #157 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Seriously Aussie? Can you not google these things yourself?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah#Zionist_Aliyah_(1882_on)

From 1948 until the early 1970s, around 900,000 Jews from Arab lands left, fled, or were expelled from various Arab nations.[34][35][36][37] In the course of Operation Magic Carpet (1949–1950), nearly the entire community of Yemenite Jews (about 49,000) immigrated to Israel.

Between 1882 and 1903, approximately 35,000 Jews immigrated to the southwestern area of Syria

Between 1904 and 1914, 40,000 Jews immigrated mainly from Russia to southwestern Syria following pogroms and outbreaks of anti-Semitism in that country.

Special operations were undertaken to evacuate Jewish communities perceived to be in serious danger, such as Operation Magic Carpet, which evacuated almost the entire Jewish population of Yemen, and Operation Ezra and Nehemiah, which airlifted most of the Jews of Iraq to Israel.[27] Nearly the entire Jewish population of Libya left for Israel around this time.

In the mid-1950s, a smaller wave of immigration began from North African countries such as Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, and Egypt, many of which were in the midst of nationalist struggles.

There are plenty more in the article.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #158 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:50pm

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:41pm:
Seriously Aussie? Can you not google these things yourself?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah#Zionist_Aliyah_(1882_on)

From 1948 until the early 1970s, around 900,000 Jews from Arab lands left, fled, or were expelled from various Arab nations.[34][35][36][37] In the course of Operation Magic Carpet (1949–1950), nearly the entire community of Yemenite Jews (about 49,000) immigrated to Israel.

Between 1882 and 1903, approximately 35,000 Jews immigrated to the southwestern area of Syria

Between 1904 and 1914, 40,000 Jews immigrated mainly from Russia to southwestern Syria following pogroms and outbreaks of anti-Semitism in that country.

Special operations were undertaken to evacuate Jewish communities perceived to be in serious danger, such as Operation Magic Carpet, which evacuated almost the entire Jewish population of Yemen, and Operation Ezra and Nehemiah, which airlifted most of the Jews of Iraq to Israel.[27] Nearly the entire Jewish population of Libya left for Israel around this time.

In the mid-1950s, a smaller wave of immigration began from North African countries such as Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, and Egypt, many of which were in the midst of nationalist struggles.

There are plenty more in the article.

Well, when I make bold assertions of fact, I do the readers the courtesy of providing the link.....not force them to go find for themselves.

It seems the migration you refer to occurred very soon after Israel was created.

In 2012, there were 300,000 US citizens living in Israel.

Link.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:18pm:
Well - I'd say that even though a lot of them are retarded due to in-breeding, some are OK...
Importing them into this country is insanity

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:12pm

Well - I wonder why only 35,000 were native born in whenever...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora

"The Jewish diaspora (Hebrew: Tfutza, תְּפוּצָה) or exile (Hebrew: Galut, גָּלוּת; Yiddish: Golus) is the dispersion of Israelites, Judahites and later Jews out of their ancestral homeland (the Land of Israel) and their subsequent settlement in other parts of the globe."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:13pm

rhino wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:03pm:

Does that prove our political leadership is inbred, too?  Vanstone's sister heads up the SA AEC re-distribution of seats... no nepotism there, though.... just some know which side the bread is best buttered on - public 'work'.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #162 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:23pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:12pm:
Well - I wonder why only 35,000 were native born in whenever...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora

"The Jewish diaspora (Hebrew: Tfutza, תְּפוּצָה) or exile (Hebrew: Galut, גָּלוּת; Yiddish: Golus) is the dispersion of Israelites, Judahites and later Jews out of their ancestral homeland (the Land of Israel) and their subsequent settlement in other parts of the globe."

Interesting stuff in this Link.  European Jewish migration to Palestine.

Link.

Some good information there especially in the last Table....too big to "screen dump."

« Last Edit: May 16th, 2018 at 2:02pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:54pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:13pm:
rhino wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:03pm:

Does that prove our political leadership is inbred, too?  Vanstone's sister heads up the SA AEC re-distribution of seats... no nepotism there, though.... just some know which side the bread is best buttered on - public 'work'.
Unfortunately we get the politicians we deserve, the ones who have any long term vision for this country and any sense of social justice get denigrated and hounded out by the big business run media.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #164 - May 16th, 2018 at 2:25pm

Aussie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 1:13pm:
That is Effendi referring to Arabs.

Care to provide some proof, Effendi?

Well, 'Offendi' is right.
Many 'Brownie' nations have serious amounts of inbreeding.
Libya is the best example with a 75% inbreed abnormalities showing through.
A man could travel the other side of his country and still be marrying/breeding with a distant relation.
This is the 'curse' of being Human, compared to Animals.
Pure-breeding is a drawback ...a weakening of state.
The more 'variation' in your genetic background the more robust, intellectual, beautiful, healthy, etc - you are more likely to be.

Peoples like Han Chinese, West Africans and many Brownie (Arab). Have a very low and poor genetic variation - like butter spread too thinly over a metre-squared piece of toast. Hence why a lot of Chinese and even Japanese "Can't think for themselves" and lack original thinkers for starters ...they are all just REPLICANTS.

Homo Sapiens (Mongrels) had more genetic variation and thus adaptability to eventually over-run Neanderthal, Denisovian and the other African 'isolated' race within just 100,000 years.

Look how 'fragile' the Aboriginal genetic strain was from its 50,000 years of 'isolation'. Now that's a very muddy gene pool.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26
Send Topic Print