Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Send Topic Print
"A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding." (Read 44756 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: "A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding."
Reply #15 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:43pm

Aussie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:35pm:
Quote:
Gandalf spent a long time denying a link between inbreeding and intellectual impairment. Is that what you are getting at Aussie?

The OP could not be any more clear.  Prove your assertion that a 'lot of *Arabs* are retarded due to inbreeding.

I think I have already. Though I concede I am expecting people to be able to put 2 and 2 together themselves. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #16 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:45pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:43pm:
Quote:
Gandalf spent a long time denying a link between inbreeding and intellectual impairment. Is that what you are getting at Aussie?

The OP could not be any more clear.  Prove your assertion that a 'lot of *Arabs* are retarded due to inbreeding.

I think I have already. Though I concede I am expecting people to be able to put 2 and 2 together themselves. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

You've been able to prove that inbreeding is common among people in certain countries. You haven't been to prove that their poverty is due to that factor. Correlation is not causation, as you know.

Do you also concede that inbreeding is also common among Christians, Sikhs and Jews in India and Pakistan??

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:48pm

Do you accept the link between inbreeding and problems such as intellectual impairment and health problems?

Do you accept the link between intellectual impairment and health problems and lower income?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #18 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:52pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:48pm:
Do you accept the link between inbreeding and problems such as intellectual impairment and health problems?

Do you accept the link between intellectual impairment and health problems and lower income?

I accept that in some cases it can lead to this, but not in ALL cases. I know of people who are children of cousin-marriages who are successful financially.

Second, most of them would be no less or no more intelligent that the average Australian council worker, builder or bogan, many of whom are successful simply because they can drive a truck or fix a tap.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:54pm

Are you saying that not all of them are retarded due to inbreeding, but a lot of them are?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #20 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:56pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:54pm:
Are you saying that not all of them are retarded due to inbreeding, but a lot of them are?

I'm saying that only a minority of those who are inbred are 'retarded'

And what do you mean by 'retarded'? Are you talking about the caricature retarded person, or are you talking about diminishment in intelligence??

I know many Australians who have low IQs and who are dumb and not due to the fact that they are not inbred.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:14pm

Quote:

And what do you mean by 'retarded'? Are you talking about the caricature retarded person, or are you talking about diminishment in intelligence??

I know many Australians who have low IQs and who are dumb and not due to the fact that they are not inbred.

I was not referring to anything in particular. There are a wide variety of negative health and intellectual impacts of inbreeding, particularly the intergenerational inbreeding that is common in Muslim countries.

Keep in mind that the risk associated with cousin marriage in Muslim countries is higher than elsewhere because those cousins are typically the result of some inbreeding themselves. Their six grandparents are likely more closely related than 6 random people.

Do you agree with the statement that Aussie is taking issue with?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:39pm

Quote:

Show me where?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #23 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:49pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 4:14pm:
Quote:

I was not referring to anything in particular. There are a wide variety of negative health and intellectual impacts of inbreeding, particularly the intergenerational inbreeding that is common in Muslim countries.

Keep in mind that the risk associated with cousin marriage in Muslim countries is higher than elsewhere because those cousins are typically the result of some inbreeding themselves. Their six grandparents are likely more closely related than 6 random people.

Do you not see a contradiction in those two statements.

I disagree with it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:53pm

Quote:

I put two and two together:

1. arabs are poor
2. arabs are retarded

about as racist a statement as you can get.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:54pm

Quote:

Gulf arabs are amongst the richest people in the world. Do you think inbreeding rates are any lower in those countries FD?

Your statement was not only racist, it was logically flawed.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:56pm

Quote:

Huh!!!!

I have asked you for proof of your assertion.  I have not seen any.

Huh

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - May 2nd, 2018 at 5:39pm

Auggie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 4:49pm:
Quote:

Do you not see a contradiction in those two statements.

I disagree with it.

Why do you disagree with it?

Quote:
Gulf arabs are amongst the richest people in the world. Do you think inbreeding rates are any lower in those countries FD?

Your statement was not only racist, it was logically flawed.

Which statement in particular is logically flawed Gandalf?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 2nd, 2018 at 5:42pm

Muslim inbreeding is common lots of birth defects resulting from it.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #29 - May 2nd, 2018 at 5:43pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 5:39pm:
Why do you disagree with it?

Because inbreeding may be more common among certain cultures and in certain countries. For example, I would have no doubt that inbreeding is more common within certain cultures like Italian and Greek than say English.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Send Topic Print