Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
Send Topic Print
"A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding." (Read 44745 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: "A lot of them are retarded due to inbreeding."
Reply #105 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:58pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:07pm:
Quote:
Maybe if they knock the edge off of their muslimness they would not be such a threat to our way of life and security.

Rubbish.  My way of life and my security is far more likely to be attacked by some drop kick ice addict or mentally farqed 'Caucasian' Australian......or some neo Nazi extreme right wing arsehole.

Now now, Aussie, Matty and FD have never threatened your way of life, shurely.

Only the Muslims, the tinted races and their hideous apologists.

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #106 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:59pm

Quote:
No we are not, Im talking about a supposed group of religious types that have for some reason manged to become the source of all of Australia's terrorist problems and you are talking about individual criminals who behave like criminals.

Remember these people bring massive security issues because of their religion not in spite of it. Junkies and nazis not even part of this problem.

I don't accept your scatter gun spread there, but why are we concentrating ALL our attention here at OzPol about what the arseholes do in the name of Mo?  They are in the HUGE VAST minority.

I'll tell you why.  Bigotry, 'racism', intolerance, hatred, etc etc.....stuff I will not have a bar of.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - May 3rd, 2018 at 8:10pm

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

Yes we do.

We will be needing someone to do the suicide bombings when China takes over Australia.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #108 - May 3rd, 2018 at 8:55pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:59pm:
Quote:
No we are not, Im talking about a supposed group of religious types that have for some reason manged to become the source of all of Australia's terrorist problems and you are talking about individual criminals who behave like criminals.

Remember these people bring massive security issues because of their religion not in spite of it. Junkies and nazis not even part of this problem.

I don't accept your scatter gun spread there, but why are we concentrating ALL our attention here at OzPol about what the arseholes do in the name of Mo?  They are in the HUGE VAST minority.

I'll tell you why.  Bigotry, 'racism', intolerance, hatred, etc etc.....stuff I will not have a bar of. 

Then maybe you should put some of that intolerance of racism, bigotry and hatred to the right people.

Im just hating the people who hate me. They really need to know we are not all a bunch of compliant apologists.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #109 - May 3rd, 2018 at 8:58pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 8:55pm:
Quote:

Then maybe you should put some of that intolerance of racism, bigotry and hatred to the right people.

Im just hating the people who hate me. They really need to know we are not all a bunch of compliant apologists.  Smiley Smiley

Why do you give a poo?? You think the person holding that sign has the guts to behead you. I doubt. People who hold up signs aren't ones to actually do anything.

All it is, Big Hole, is a group of extremists riling people up about Aussies and how we hate them. Eventually their narrative will die because we don't hate them. I don't hate them.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:01pm

They thought the same thing about the Nazis in the 1930,s

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #111 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:03pm

miketrees wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 9:01pm:

The Nazis were a completely different kettle of fish. Can you figure out why??

The Progressive President

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #112 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:11pm

Auggie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 8:58pm:
BigOl64 wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 8:55pm:
Quote:

Why do you give a poo?? You think the person holding that sign has the guts to behead you. I doubt. People who hold up signs aren't ones to actually do anything.

All it is, Big Hole, is a group of extremists riling people up about Aussies and how we hate them. Eventually their narrative will die because we don't hate them. I don't hate them.

Well they seem to be doing a great job in motivating the mass murderers within their religion because they are massively over represented in our jails.

You don't hate or fear them now, while they make a huge percentage of our worst criminals they are only a small population, unlike in other western countries where they are a cancer slowly killing western values.

Heed their warning signs, it couldn't be any more clearer even to a the dullard apologists.

Even their children are on board with their religion and all that comes with it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #113 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:22pm

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:34pm:
BigOl64 wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:20pm:
Quote:
Maybe if they knock the edge off of their muslimness they would not be such a threat to our way of life and security.

Rubbish.  My way of life and my security is far more likely to be attacked by some drop kick ice addict or mentally farqed 'Caucasian' Australian......or some neo Nazi extreme right wing arsehole.

Yeah how many of them are currently serving time in a Super max for terrorist activities?

I don't think we (you and I) are communicating here on the same matter.

The stats are likely not available.......but I'd love to see an image which depicts how many people just like me and mine have been attacked by Muslims compared by how many have been attacked by drug furqed wankers or mentally affected, or neo Nazi pricks.

This obsessed concentration at OzPol about Muslims (led by FD) is warping reality.

Are you asking how many white people they have attacked?

Have you figured out what that inbreeding map means yet Aussie?

Auggie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 9:03pm:
miketrees wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 9:01pm:

The Nazis were a completely different kettle of fish. Can you figure out why??

Because they don't have incompetence as their biggest redeeming feature?

Aussie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:52pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:40pm:
Quote:

Seriously?  where are these neo-Nazi right wing arseholes?  How many attacks have they made here and how many people have they killed here?  And don't forget the Indigenous drop kick ice addicts.....

I ask....you ask.....yet some people want to tell me that my personal well being and way of life is under greater threat by Muslims.

Bullshit.

Not yours Aussie, because you are an appeaser, and you would be dead before the chickens come home to roost.

If you starred in a movie mocking Muhammad, what do you think would happen to you?

Now name one other figure the same would apply to.

This is what you have lost already, and as you so rightly point out, they are still a tiny minority here, but enough to turn you into a willing appeaser.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2018 at 9:28pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:27pm

miketrees wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 8:10pm:
WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

Yes we do.

We will be needing someone to do the suicide bombings when China takes over Australia.

Well, as FD says,

Correlation not causation, innit.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #115 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:37pm

May as well talk to the moon as these ferkwits.
The evidence is in, all around the world, wherever muslims go, they cause trouble, and make unreasonable demands that all society conforms to their beliefs.
:the retards pretend that ignoring it makes them better, more caring, decent people.
The three wise monkeys is their god.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #116 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:40pm

We had to kill an aweful lot of them to stop them raiding Europe to steal women for sex slaves. They tried doing it again with ISIS. More killing. Perhaps if we ignore it, the problem will go away - just like it did with the Nazis, right?

Aussie wants us to get all the Jews from Israel to move to Tasmania because he thinks it will appease them and it's our fault they get so wound up about it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:44pm

mozzaok wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 9:37pm:
May as well talk to the moon as these ferkwits.
The evidence is in, all around the world, wherever muslims go, they cause trouble, and make unreasonable demands that all society conforms to their beliefs.
:the retards pretend that ignoring it makes them better, more caring, decent people.
The three wise monkeys is their god.

Retards, eh? What sort of retard doesn't respond to a post because they're scared of being responded to in return?

Let's see. Matty, Sprint, FD...

Not Mozzoak, I hope. You?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:47pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 9:40pm:
We had to kill an aweful lot of them to stop them raiding Europe to steal women for sex slaves. They tried doing it again with ISIS. More killing. Perhaps if we ignore it, the problem will go away - just like it did with the Nazis, right?

Aussie wants us to get all the Jews from Israel to move to Tasmania because he thinks it will appease them and it's our fault they get so wound up about it.

Yes, but you want us to ask the tinted races at the airport if they've ever been a Muselman.

That could work for sure.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - May 3rd, 2018 at 9:54pm

Quote:
Not yours Aussie, because you are an appeaser, and you would be dead before the chickens come home to roost.

So.....I am an appeaser because I challenge you obsession with all things Islamic?  Nah.  I am a realist.  Some people are dangerous hysterics who incite unnecessary hatred.  Jayzuz....you are free to call me an appeaser...but if I called you someone who goes out of his way to incite hatred.....would you ban me?

Quote:
If you starred in a movie mocking Muhammad, what do you think would happen to you?

I have no idea.  If you starred in a movie  mocking God/Jesus/The Holy Ghost....what do you think would happen to you?

The chance of either happening is zero.

Quote:
Now name one other figure the same would apply to.

Done.

Quote:
This is what you have lost already, and as you so rightly point out, they are still a tiny minority here, but enough to turn you into a willing appeaser.

No.  I oppose your obsession.  If you were balanced like Gandalf, you'd never hear from me on this matter.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
Send Topic Print