- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: The sewer and OzPol
Reply #16 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 9:31am

Constructive criticism is useful and I try to be constructive.

Electing MRB Mods was always going to be a disaster but for saying it ahead of time I got a months holiday.

Saying FD was leaving himself open to legal action for Dr Mengele’s foul posts got mothra a permanent ban. Well, so far as we can figure out because FD has not had the decency to give the reason for the ban, nor for the permanent ban of JohnSmith. You think that is good?

As for the sewer, I just suggest it become a MRB here so all can participate and PA helps FD earn some revenue to pay the cost of running this place, a cost of about $300 a year, probably, $20/month or so for renting www space, cost of the domain name ozpolitic.com etc.

I left there when it was just too foul—a picture of me from the Aussie Home Brewer site with the caption that it was a photo of a pedophile. I was permanently banned after I left. SN must have been “Exhalted leader” and offered me and Aussie the chance to return. I told him I had no desire to return. Aussie accepted the offer and the conditions but got booted again.

So I refer to it as a sewer and warn people that doxxing is alive and well and to stay away.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #17 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 9:31am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 9:03am:
Will you call it the sewer board?

Spot

If it was here and so subject to OzPol rules I would just ignore it.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 9:46am

Aussie wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 11:16pm:
Gawd!  Cods...really.....you have no idea!

Quote:
the one he  stole fds logos to make in the hope of confusing new people

Not FD's 'logos' whatsoever.  It was originally 'produced'
by AnimalMother (you would not have a clue who he is/was) many years ago....he gave permission for it to be used...not that his consent was needed.  It is an image easily found on the www.

Just ....shut up.  You know SFA about PA later to become known as the sewer where you like to wallow with doxxers.

You went down several 'rungs' when you did that cods.  There are always consequences when you lie down with dogs.  Something about fleas.

hilarious  constructive criticism  not everyone accepts it do they...

I am lying down with dogs by posting in relation ships  Roll Eyessomething I loath doing...will leave you to your dog kennel.. and will post in EE instead...where the lord and master is at least a moderator not a dictator..

as I do know a lot about PA   since you left or was banned  it has become a decent safe  place....unlike this long drop...

where every thread and post is to insult another member or the gmods....you are like a grumpy old man whos life has been one long shithole of whingeing .

no one accused you of stealing anything so why dont YOU shut up..and monk has told everyone why he used PAs images   a fit of a pique .. Cheesy Cheesy

the pair of you are such a good match....you compliment each other    Grin Grin Grin

I cant tell you apart to be honest........... cheers!

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #19 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 9:56am

You can’t see 55% of it cods.

It will be friendly to you until it isn’t, thought you would have learned that life lesson by now.

And criticism now matter how correct and how constructive is often unwelcome on first exposure but real adults do cope with it and learn.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 10:41am

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 9:56am:

It will be friendly to you until it isn’t, thought you would have learned that life lesson by now.

And criticism now matter how correct and how constructive is often unwelcome on first exposure but real adults do cope with it and learn.

coming from you pet.. thats hilarious.. but never mind..

as for 55% now being invisible...to those who cause trouble Roll Eyes....sad eh?   did you whinge about it when you were a member there???....did your mate??.. not that I recall..

but having said that I do also know you have or at least also had a secret board at your place.. pot and kettle maybe.. Roll Eyes

the trouble with both of you is   you dont see you do the same thing you complain bitterly about others doing..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its totally outstanding and still you dont see it...

a small instance is the dual between you and bobby.. you both cut and paste  neither of you  have ever done any real scientific research or investigations in person.. it all depends on which scientist  you believe in.... its pathetic...but it is what it is  and I do not to presume its my place to dictate what people talk about....unlike yourself who almost demands everyone agrees with you.... or you will get all high and mighty and even denigrate them in a place they would not dare to enter......sorry to say that!  you may in your own mind keep pretending they are welcome and will be treated with respect   .. but thats not how I or bobby feels thats for sure... Angry

I dont want your advice monk  I spent a long time offering you advice which you spat out at the end....and I dont care to be honest.....you have shown your true colours   and when it comes to criticism  you are the last person on ozpol that takes kindly to it....

anyone out there care to agree with me on that one???>...lol.. Smiley

I dont want to put you down monk...lets leave it where it is....I say what I see and how I see it...

yes I agree a bit blunt and to the point  but I have never been any different....

and whingeing and constantly putting down the membership here is driving people away...

perhaps they end up at your place I wouldnt know...maybe thats the idea!

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #21 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 10:47am

Whatever, cods.

You have whined and whinged about me all over the place here and probably in the sewer. But you are a known whinger and nobody give a pinch of poop.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #22 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 11:30am

cods wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 10:41am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 9:56am:

coming from you pet.. thats hilarious.. but never mind..

as for 55% now being invisible...to those who cause trouble Roll Eyes....sad eh?   did you whinge about it when you were a member there???....did your mate??.. not that I recall..

but having said that I do also know you have or at least also had a secret board at your place.. pot and kettle maybe.. Roll Eyes

the trouble with both of you is   you dont see you do the same thing you complain bitterly about others doing..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its totally outstanding and still you dont see it...

a small instance is the dual between you and bobby.. you both cut and paste  neither of you  have ever done any real scientific research or investigations in person.. it all depends on which scientist  you believe in.... its pathetic...but it is what it is  and I do not to presume its my place to dictate what people talk about....unlike yourself who almost demands everyone agrees with you.... or you will get all high and mighty and even denigrate them in a place they would not dare to enter......sorry to say that!  you may in your own mind keep pretending they are welcome and will be treated with respect   .. but thats not how I or bobby feels thats for sure... Angry

I dont want your advice monk  I spent a long time offering you advice which you spat out at the end....and I dont care to be honest.....you have shown your true colours   and when it comes to criticism  you are the last person on ozpol that takes kindly to it....

anyone out there care to agree with me on that one???>...lol.. Smiley

I dont want to put you down monk...lets leave it where it is....I say what I see and how I see it...

yes I agree a bit blunt and to the point  but I have never been any different....

and whingeing and constantly putting down the membership here is driving people away...

perhaps they end up at your place I wouldnt know...maybe thats the idea!

When I was in the sewer there was no hidden area there, that happened after I left.

We laugh at Booby in the Sand Pit. He can and has recently posted there. I post scientific papers and show that temperatures are rising and ice disappearing and Booby talks of an ice age.  Roll Eyes

Anus accuses me of growing and selling weed.

You do not know what I have done so don’t try to pretend you know.

Maybe all the hate, the muslim bashing drives people away, thought of that? It is quite repellent. There is little real debate here. The Modding is pretty ordinary.

Just go back to the sewer cods and take your endless whinging with you—or did they give you a holiday? Did they give Anus a holiday too? I think they did! Oohh codsy, what did you do? Or did they just get sick of your endless whining?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #23 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 11:37am

I see there is a whole thread of whinging about my board in EE. It is bigger and better and busier than ever so the whinging and sneering has reached a crescendo.

I just think it is a bit pathetic behavior, really. These are supposed to be adults?  There they are, whinging and sneering. You would think they would have something better to do with their time. The posting of rude guest messages has picked up a bit too lately. Dunno why they bother, they are deleted unread.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:01pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:33pm:
Fringe should be deleted. Fairytales no way to attract good, strong new members.

The concept of the Fringe certainly has its place.  There are opportunities to explore the lesser known and understood topics, to learn something along the way through seeking the truth and investigating the topics.

The problem is that isn't what happens there.  The board was poisoned by one or two, mainly one, who prefers conspiracy over fact.

Every logical and more so factual explanation that didn't support their belief was instantly wrong or part of a secret conspiracy.

Learning stops there.

I started exploring that board to learn more about what some of the alternative views are.  But it turned out to be one or two nutbars just reposting material made by others that the mostly didn't understand if they even bothered to read it or watch it.

So often the clickbait headlines that drew them in were not supported or even debunked by the actual content they posted.

Everything devolved quickly into a pissing match trying to demand their claims or proofs be explained and debunked and if they couldn't, or nobody bothered to waste their time, that proved them to be true.

It was just arguing.  Basic debating or even the scientific process never got a look in.

And it was utterly pointless because no valid explanation would ever suffice and was always dismissed or the posters attacked, had their posts buried by spam or just inundated with off topic replies.

There was even a handy formula that could be used to predict what would happen next.

It would be a shame to lose that opportunity for learning, but since I've bothered posting in there, it's never been used for that anyway.

It's mainly been used as the padded room to keep Light and his bullshit from infecting everywhere else on the boards.  Now that he's banned (I think?) it can't even do that.

An intellectual exchange of ideas is always a good thing, but sadly that's never what the Fringe has been. 

One can only hope.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #25 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:21pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 11:37am:
I see there is a whole thread of whinging about my board in EE. It is bigger and better and busier than ever so the whinging and sneering has reached a crescendo.

I just think it is a bit pathetic behavior, really. These are supposed to be adults?  There they are, whinging and sneering. You would think they would have something better to do with their time. The posting of rude guest messages has picked up a bit too lately. Dunno why they bother, they are deleted unread.

The pot is at it again!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #26 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:07pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:01pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:33pm:
Fringe should be deleted. Fairytales no way to attract good, strong new members.

The concept of the Fringe certainly has its place.  There are opportunities to explore the lesser known and understood topics, to learn something along the way through seeking the truth and investigating the topics.

The problem is that isn't what happens there.  The board was poisoned by one or two, mainly one, who prefers conspiracy over fact.

Every logical and more so factual explanation that didn't support their belief was instantly wrong or part of a secret conspiracy.

Learning stops there.

I started exploring that board to learn more about what some of the alternative views are.  But it turned out to be one or two nutbars just reposting material made by others that the mostly didn't understand if they even bothered to read it or watch it.

So often the clickbait headlines that drew them in were not supported or even debunked by the actual content they posted.

Everything devolved quickly into a pissing match trying to demand their claims or proofs be explained and debunked and if they couldn't, or nobody bothered to waste their time, that proved them to be true.

It was just arguing.  Basic debating or even the scientific process never got a look in.

And it was utterly pointless because no valid explanation would ever suffice and was always dismissed or the posters attacked, had their posts buried by spam or just inundated with off topic replies.

There was even a handy formula that could be used to predict what would happen next.

It would be a shame to lose that opportunity for learning, but since I've bothered posting in there, it's never been used for that anyway.

It's mainly been used as the padded room to keep Light and his bullshit from infecting everywhere else on the boards.  Now that he's banned (I think?) it can't even do that.

An intellectual exchange of ideas is always a good thing, but sadly that's never what the Fringe has been. 

One can only hope.

Yeah, I know what you mean—I have glanced at some of your posts slinging off at Light. I tried, a bit, to argue against his flat earth crap.

I can even see that an interstellar civilisation aware of us might send a few spy vessels before deciding to contact is. But there is like 70 years of fuzzy photos etc, clearly not evidence of a reconnaiscance by another world.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #27 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:51pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 10:47am:
Whatever, cods.

You have whined and whinged about me all over the place here and probably in the sewer. But you are a known whinger and nobody give a pinch of poop.

except you Jasin-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:53pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:00pm:
Set has to attack those that post even occasionally on my board.

Makes me doubt his bona fides.

says the guy with a thc addiction

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:00pm:
Set has to attack those that post even occasionally on my board.

Makes me doubt his bona fides.

says the guy with a thc addiction

Cut that crap out Agnes.  You have zero evidence to support it and it implies criminal conduct.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 85
Send Topic Print