Pages: 1 2 3 ... 85
Send Topic Print
The sewer and OzPol (Read 34044 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

The sewer and OzPol
Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:33pm

Those of us that post only here support OzPol/FD with ad revenue from our posts and our views of others’ posts.

It seems clear that the sewer, the board with the name PA, better known as “the sewer” hanging off this forum is poaching members from here. The sewer, tho hanging off this board like a diseased poultice hanging from a hospital window, does not contribute to the running of this site by ad revenue.

Not only that, the sewer hides more than 50% of its posts from the purview of OzPol (and many sewer members) in hidden boards.

Worse—not every member of OzPol can join the sewer. Fewer still can see the hidden forums there. Make the sewer a MRB here, free for ALL to join. There is no long an “PA community” around.

Look at the Member Run Board section of OzPol. Moribund, comatose isn’t it? about five boards have had no activity THIS MONTH!

Time to combine the sewer and OzPol—let ALL contribute to the running of this dump! More activity here might atrtact more good new members!

Fringe should be deleted. Fairytales no way to attract good, strong new members.

AGW is obvious—time to renew the Environment board! And so on and so on.

« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:44pm by Jovial Monk »  

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The sewer and OzPol
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:39pm

Hand over Set's GMod responsibilities to me.

Then, we can merge 'Books' with 'Film, TV and Radio' (my board), and let Bogie run that (yes, it's time for you to return Bogie).

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:46pm

Merge the sewer with OzPol. HIGH time that was done!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:55pm

The sewer could be an MRB here.

Then sewer dwellers make some contribution to the running of OzPol. That is fair!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:39pm:

Then, we can merge 'Books' with 'Film, TV and Radio' (my board), and let Bogie run that (yes, it's time for you to return Bogie).

We could do that without you and that has been discussed. Sport/Hunting and Fishing was also considered for amalgamation, I opposed for reasons I think would be obvious but I do not oppose a "media" amalgamation.

Considering the depths you have plunged to in attacking those you do not see eye to eye with politically in the past there is not a hope in hell I'd hand my modship to you. Not only would you have to pull your socks up, you'd have to make an attempt at putting them on.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:00pm

Set has to attack those that post even occasionally on my board.

Makes me doubt his bona fides.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:01pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:57pm:

We could do that without you and that has been discussed. Sport/Hunting and Fishing was also considered for amalgamation, I opposed for reasons I think would be obvious but I do not oppose a "media" amalgamation.

Considering the depths you have plunged to in attacking those you do not see eye to eye with politically in the past there is not a hope in hell I'd hand my modship to you. Not only would you have to pull your socks up, you'd have to make an attempt at putting them on.

Ignoring the reality that you lack the power to effectively hand your GModship to Mr Peccarry.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #7 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 10:09pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:01pm:

Ignoring the reality that you lack the power to effectively hand your GModship to Mr Peccarry.

Yes, ignoring that fact, he'd be the last I'd hand it to, well maybe not the last but certainly way down the list..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 10:29pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 10:09pm:

Yes, ignoring that fact, he'd be the last I'd hand it to, well maybe not the last but certainly way down the list..

well said setanta   you have gone up a rung or two  in my estimation...you have I am sure noticed its only two members here who constantly whinge and whine about PA>. which has not a thing to do with them.....

I dont think you need to be Einstein to figure out why they are so bitter.. Roll Eyes...

as most of the members at PA are also member who post at ozpol... maybe monk should look very carefully at how many ozpol members are at his own pathetic site also named PA... the one he  stole fds logos to make in the hope of confusing new people....

all  to get his own back!!  Cry Cry pathetic...

after begging fd for his own board at ozpol... he then throws it back in fds face because someone pulled his stooopid leg once too often....

not only that he bitches and whines about everything ozpol...and in general the gmods and fd in particular... almost on a daily basis..bloody hell!

then he expects fd to bend over backwards to make his day...and give him what he believes is rightly his.....

as if!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 11:16pm

Gawd!  Cods...really.....you have no idea!

Quote:
the one he  stole fds logos to make in the hope of confusing new people

Not FD's 'logos' whatsoever.  It was originally 'produced'
by AnimalMother (you would not have a clue who he is/was) many years ago....he gave permission for it to be used...not that his consent was needed.  It is an image easily found on the www.

Just ....shut up.  You know SFA about PA later to become known as the sewer where you like to wallow with doxxers.

You went down several 'rungs' when you did that cods.  There are always consequences when you lie down with dogs.  Something about fleas.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:05am

Hear! Hear! Bogarde ... You've done your 40 days and 40 nights in the Wilderness walkabout, and it's now time for you to return to the fold. Some of the girls here are ready to throw petals at your feet as you make your Grand Entrance ...  Isn't that right, Karnal?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:05am

cods wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 10:29pm:

well said setanta   you have gone up a rung or two  in my estimation...you have I am sure noticed its only two members here who constantly whinge and whine about PA>. which has not a thing to do with them.....

I dont think you need to be Einstein to figure out why they are so bitter.. Roll Eyes...

as most of the members at PA are also member who post at ozpol... maybe monk should look very carefully at how many ozpol members are at his own pathetic site also named PA... the one he  stole fds logos to make in the hope of confusing new people....

after begging fd for his own board at ozpol... he then throws it back in fds face because someone pulled his stooopid leg once too often....

not only that he bitches and whines about everything ozpol...and in general the gmods and fd in particular... almost on a daily basis..bloody hell!

then he expects fd to bend over backwards to make his day...and give him what he believes is rightly his.....

as if!

good points here esp the bit about Pecca- wanting to be a grand pooh bah- ( hell no ) I think Set is ok 99% of the time
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:15am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:08am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:05am:

Hear! Hear! Bogarde ... You've done your 40 days and 40 nights in the Wilderness walkabout, and it's now time for you to return to the fold. Some of the girls here are ready to throw petals at your feet as you make your Grand Entrance ...  Isn't that right, Karnal?

most of us miss Boges- he was a gentleman  ( and still is) and he loved cats

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #13 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:13am

Aussie wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 11:16pm:
Gawd!  Cods...really.....you have no idea!

Quote:
the one he  stole fds logos to make in the hope of confusing new people

Not FD's 'logos' whatsoever.  It was originally 'produced'
by AnimalMother (you would not have a clue who he is/was) many years ago....he gave permission for it to be used...not that his consent was needed.  It is an image easily found on the www.

Just ....shut up.  You know SFA about PA later to become known as the sewer where you like to wallow with doxxers.
are you for serious- you and Monk are committed died in the wool stalkers and doxxing nutjobs- mind your manners and don't tell cods to shut up

You went down several 'rungs' when you did that cods.  There are always consequences when you lie down with dogs.  Something about fleas.

not in anyone's estimation did that ever happen aussie- not anyone that matters anyway-

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #14 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 8:48am

cods wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 10:29pm:

as if!

Well said cods !

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 85
Send Topic Print