Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Fringe of society (Read 4003 times)
Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: Fringe of society
Reply #15 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 7:47pm

I know it is hard but Aussie and his carry ons should just be ignored.

If FD or a GMod had a concern they would contact members directly or even make a thread to discuss.

Aussie should be banned for the health of the forum..... cancer should be removed quickly before it spreads. His lies and games are a reflection of his illness and it is a desease that a forum can catch.

Move on, nothin to see here.

« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2018 at 7:54pm by Super Nova »  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:34pm

skip I have been accused of posting things to you that were confidential  this is how out of touc h some folks are becoming....

can you tell anyone and everyone   that you and i have not had any contact   other than what has been posted on fringe today....

I dont even know what I am accused of...but   as I do not take kindly to being accused wrongly... I would like you to tell the truth please...

have we spoken about this anywhere at all...

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #17 - May 1st, 2018 at 8:17am

cods wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:34pm:
skip I have been accused of posting things to you that were confidential  this is how out of touc h some folks are becoming....

can you tell anyone and everyone   that you and i have not had any contact   other than what has been posted on fringe today....

I dont even know what I am accused of...but   as I do not take kindly to being accused wrongly... I would like you to tell the truth please...

have we spoken about this anywhere at all...

No. I have had no contact with cods regarding this.
But I can only sssume what I have written is true if people are also bullying you about it.
Fd when are you going to ban ozzz and monk for this outrageous spiteful and dishonest behaviour?

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 1st, 2018 at 10:03am

thank you skip... cant remember having any conversations with you for a long time.....you are hardly around....as I have said this morning some members have another life off the forum.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am concerned fd wishes to see these forums close down  I think he has lost complete interest to be honest....gawd if it wasnt for muslims    he would never come here.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #19 - May 1st, 2018 at 9:41pm

Ozzzz and monk are still here fd,still spreading lies still demanding you accept their  direction of this forum. So when are you going to grow some balls and ban their asses? Do you think the malice lies  they have spread over the past week or so is ok?

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 2nd, 2018 at 2:20pm

skippy. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Ozzzz and monk are still here fd,still spreading lies still demanding you accept their  direction of this forum. So when are you going to grow some balls and ban their asses? Do you think the malice lies  they have spread over the past week or so is ok?

still rubbishing decent ozpol members at monks site......whole threads again/still

not nice not friendly at all.. Sad

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - May 29th, 2018 at 10:48am

Monk was never welcoming, not even of new members at PA...  the real PA that is... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - May 29th, 2018 at 11:52am

Funny.
The majority of Non-PA members of OzPol don't really get affected or give a rats about Aussie, Monk and 'those' PA'ers being here.
It's only you lot from the other PA forum who go on and on about them.
Personally, if they go - you all should go too.
You're all just as bad as them in regards to your reasoning behind what makes them bad.
Over-all, we all think that you PA'ers are bigger 'Whingers' than Aussie, Monk & Co.
So don't go around spraying Anti-Aussie/Monk & Co around on 'this' Forum.
Go back to your own PA Forum if you want to be negative and slag off others that don't conform to your PA 'behaviours' and views.
Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 29th, 2018 at 12:57pm

"We all"?  On whose behalf are you presuming to speak?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 29th, 2018 at 1:32pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
"We all"?  On whose behalf are you presuming to speak?

I agree with him for the most part SW...enough is enough....lets shut up about ...who ever or what ever.. Smiley Smiley

I do not see the need for saying the same things over and over......

whatever there is....

is mutual....no need to keep on talking about it.....lets all move on...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print