Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Fringe of society (Read 3992 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Fringe of society
Apr 25th, 2018 at 6:13pm

Alcohol numbs the brain but in mummy’s  boys case I doubt it was ever any clearer.
I clearly gave ozzzzz and IITL set time periods of bans, so mummy’s  boy is wrong.
I also NEVER banned mummy’s boy at all so mummy’s boy is wrong again. It must suck to be so thick.
Quote:
Re: MRB Mods
Reply #36 - Today at 5:13pm Quote  If you look at Fringe, Vic, you will see snippy banned Light, Aussie and myself.

No time period was given. Another unsuitable Mod elected. Snippy has also not done “the paperwork” FD asks for to make a ban from a MRB official. Just crap Modding by snippy, just another bad result from electing MRB Mods. The only “election” that was successful wasn’t an election, really, Greg was the only one to put up his hand 

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Re: Fringe of society
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 6:36pm

Quote:
Re: MRB Mods
Reply #49 - Today at 7:25pm Quote  Skippeeeeee.....I have been instructed by a GMod not to post in your 'domain.'

So.......?????

Yes you were. Because you posted here after I had issued a ban, doofus.
You and monk are not very bright are you? Mummy’s boy is running around claiming he is banned from here when no such ban was ever issued.
Neither of you manage to follow or understand simple instructions.
If a g mod gave you a permanent ban from here you need to take it up with him,or her. They may be a better judge of character then I am.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 6:58pm

Quote:
.r.....as is far more likely....you did not do the paperwork and notify said GMod of my current status 

Or....as I said you are really really thick, given I sent you a PM informing you of your situation.
I won’t expect you to answer anymore though given you claim not to read here, even though I can see you parked here hanging off my every word.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 7:55pm

Quote:
hat “Mummy’s boy” crap from snippy came from doxxing done at the sewer
lol the mummy’s boy reference comes from the fact you show all the traits of a mummy’s boy.
This is yet another. Grin Grin Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 8:06pm

“Doxxing” mummy’s boys new favourite word.
ROTFLMAO. Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2018 at 8:13pm by skippy. »  

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 8:15pm

I love hitting a raw nerve, the mummy’s boy reference has certainly done that. Grin Grin
Others take note.  Cool

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 8:20pm

Quote:
Nothing new about it skippeeeee.  You, and a few other doxxers need to catch up, before the Law catches up to you

Bwaaaaaa, stop it ozzzz, I have a stitch from laughing AT YOU so much. Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 10:13am

Quote:

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Debate without hate: https://tinyurl.com/
mvtnwoy

The sewer and OzPol
Yesterday at 9:33pm Quote  Those of us that post only here support OzPol/FD with ad revenue from our posts and our views of others’ posts.

It seems clear that the sewer, the board with the name PA, better known as “the sewer” hanging off this forum is poaching members from here. The sewer, tho hanging off this board like a diseased poultice hanging from a hospital window, does not contribute to the running of this site by ad revenue.

Not only that, the sewer hides more than 50% of its posts from the purview of OzPol (and many sewer members) in hidden boards.

Worse—not every member of OzPol can join the sewer. Fewer still can see the hidden forums there. Make the sewer a MRB here, free for ALL to join. There is no long an “PA community” around.

Look at the Member Run Board section of OzPol. Moribund, comatose isn’t it? about five boards have had no activity THIS MONTH!

Time to combine the sewer and OzPol—let ALL contribute to the running of this dump! More activity here might atrtact more good new members!

Fringe should be deleted. Fairytales no way to attract good, strong new members.

AGW is obvious—time to renew the Environment board! And so on and so on   

He wonders why everyone refers to him as mummy’s boy. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:29pm

Look at the Member Run Board section of OzPol. Moribund, comatose isn’t it? about five boards have had no activity THIS MONTH!

Time to combine the sewer and OzPol—let ALL contribute to the running of this dump! More activity here might atrtact more good new members!

Fringe should be deleted. Fairytales no way to attract good, strong new members.

maybe this is his idea of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM skip.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

get rid of everything monk disagrees with....and monk will be happy....

I wonder greg hasnt said anything about the 'huh hum' cons critiques..about the mrbs.. Grin Grin

I think maybe mummy took away his dummy long before he was ready..

16 can be far too young for some boys..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:31pm

cods wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:29pm:
I wonder greg hasnt said anything about the 'huh hum' cons critiques..about the mrbs.. Grin Grin

What would you like me to say, dear?

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #10 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 4:50pm

He wonders why everyone refers to him as mummy’s boy

Dog boy more like it.

Monk - "Everyone is nasty to me"
Mummy - "Well, if you weren't such and a*hole all the time, maybe they wouldn't"
Monk - "My dog loves me"
Mummy - "Well let's not talk about that now, put those tissues in the bin"

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 4:29pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
cods wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:29pm:

What would you like me to say, dear?

you are an MRB mod you should think of something pet...try!

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 5:49pm

Ozzz and monk have spent days spreading lies in a malice fashion about PA. If they can not produce evidence to back up their lies, which they can not as it is NOT true, fd needs to ban them from here PERMANENTLY.
There are  PMs from members here claiming ozzzzz is PMing them telling them to stay away from PA and he is spreading absolute lies in those PMs.
Come on FD enough is enough you need to demand proof or ban them. You know as well as I do this is a lie.
Both of them have been admins of forums like PA,or in ozzzzies case PA itself, so they would know,or should know if they possessed an IQ over 35, it is impossible to do the claims being spread.
Demand proof or ban them,NOW.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 7:25pm

I agree skippy    dont say anything you cannot prove without a link...I think that goes for anything said really 

this place is getting out of hand all sorts of things are being thrown around......and it isnt funny being accused of something thats never happened...and spending time denying it over and over....black orchid has been pushed to the limit..

I would also like fd to investigate how this svjh person was allowed to log in to ozpol....as he posted in relationships.... I am sure fds IT team would be able to find out if that person is already a member here.....

what they have done and said is vile and untruthful buts its caused a lot of angst.....

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 7:40pm

While svjh is totally out of line for their part in this anyone with half a brain would know it was bs.
Having read what svjh has written you would need to be thick as a brick to think it was true. In fact I do not believe ozzzz believed it at all, even he is not that dumb. He is intentionally being malice about PA. The mods should grow some balls and ban him for this.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print