Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Child Birth (Read 223 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Child Birth
Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:16pm

No.....I am not getting all gushy about Kate and her sprog, but it did remind me.  She was out of the birthing hospital and went home within hours (and yes....I am sure they have hot and cold running nurses right there on hand at her home)....back in my day....it was a double celebration, especially with first born.....they are safe in Hospital.....for 4/5 days......and YOU are free to really celebrate......only once.....on first born.

Misogyny?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: Child Birth
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:09pm

When my youngest sister was about to be born, in the late 1950s, I had to stay with friends of the family for 7 days, something like that.

When my older sister had her kids she was like 2-3 days in hospital—all 3 births were by caesarian. The daughter of my younger sister was out the same day she gave birth, next day at the latest.

I got sent to a family friend to stay because birth bed fever(?) was supposed to be deadly to kids or something. Obviously no longer considered an issue.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Child Birth
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:33pm

UU

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print