Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mental problems? No worries, here's a gun... (Read 383 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Mental problems? No worries, here's a gun...
Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:45am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: Mental problems? No worries, here's a gun...
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:52am

"In May 2016, Mr Reinking told deputies from Tazewell County, Illinois, that music superstar Taylor Swift was stalking him and hacking his phone, and that his family was also involved, according to a report released on Sunday."

Well, we have all been there.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:02am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:45am:

he got arrested trying to break into the White House last year...

they took 3 guns and a pistol off him but the police gave the weapons back to his family..

who gave them back to the mental case Democrat supporter... ffs  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:26am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:02am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:45am:

he got arrested trying to break into the White House last year...

they took 3 guns and a pistol off him but the police gave the weapons back to his family..

They took his guns away from him because of mental illness  the gun grabbers never let facts get in the way of their bullshit. from bwians link-
Quote:
Mr Reinking was not armed at the time, but at the FBI's request, state police in Illinois revoked his state firearms card and seized four guns from him, authorities said.

Quote:
Reinking also worked one day this month for CraneWorks, a La Vergne-based company. After working Monday, April 16, Reinking did not go back to work. On April 17, police say he stole a BMW that was eventually recovered at his apartment complex. 
The company declined to comment.

After White House arrest, officials decide to confiscate guns in Illinois

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2018/04/22/travis-reinking-nashville...

Another failure of authorities to enforce laws they already have in stopping the mentally ill from having guns

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #4 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:53am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:02am:

Reinking’s father, and told him not to return his guns to the police you stupid, trolling f- uck. Guess he didn’t get the message, or wasn’t about to kowtow to gun-grabbing jackbooted gun grabbers, because he gave all the guns back to his son.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:56am

Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:26am:
Another failure of authorities Trump Administration to enforce laws they already have in stopping the mentally ill from having guns

Yeah, shame Trump is cutting funding to help the mentally ill and the Rethuglicon Congress recently passed legislation that people like Reinking can apparently have all the god damn guns they want.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:55pm

They took his guns away from him because of mental illness  the gun grabbers never let facts get in the way of their bullshit. from bwians link-

Mr Reinking was not armed at the time, but at the FBI's request, state police in Illinois revoked his state firearms card and seized four guns from him, authorities said.

Odd that you don't know the smacking difference between confiscation and seizure of a weapon. If confiscation were true the guns that the police seized from Reinking would have never been returned to him or his father. Guess either one of you received the message because your imaginary jackbooted gun grabbers gave all the guns back to the American hero little terrorist Reinking. Such an unwise choice given that little terrorist Reinking went off to Washington behaving stranger than a tedious troll with the voices in his head telling him Taylor Swift had wanted to bugger him in between bouts about wanting to kill himself.

Even in the arrest report from when little terrorist Reinking went off to Washington they stated “Travis is hostile toward police and does not recognize police authority. Travis also possesses several firearms." So despite all his talk of suicide and disillusions of Ms. Swift so desperately wanting to suck his cock, Reinking apparently was able to keep his guns, because how else could he defend America against its enemies?

So go bugger yourself.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 3:06pm

It appears we have two mentally ill people posting in this thread.  I wonder who is proposing fantastic bullshit to cover up there was nothing stopping this mentally ill man who killed four people, from having four guns in his possession, despite they were confiscated by Police because of the possible threat he posed to others?   Tsk, tsk, it is almost as if they believe such a mentally ill person will be responsible in his use of his firearms.  Really?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 3:50pm

Marla wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:55pm:

Odd that you don't know the smacking difference between confiscation and seizure of a weapon. If confiscation were true the guns that the police seized from Reinking would have never been returned to him or his father.

So go bugger yourself.

You should stop treating your bong like it's a 3rd lung.

Quote:
Months before the shooting in Tennessee, Reinking was arrested in Washington, DC, after the Secret Service caught him trying to access a restricted area of the White House, prompting police in his home state of Illinois to seize his guns.

At a press conference Monday, FBI special agents pushed back on whether authorities let Reinking slip through the cracks after the White House incident, stating that "every federal resource was brought to bear" in evaluating him and "neutralize what they felt was the threat at the time by ensuring that he did not have the ability to purchase weapons and that those weapons were taken."

Due to his 2017 arrest, Illinois authorities, at the request of the FBI, confiscated his weapons and revoked a state identification card given to firearms owners, officials said. The Tazewell County Sheriff's Office said Sunday that its officers removed four guns from Reinking's home in August, but gave the weapons to Reinking's father, Jeffrey Reinking, an authorized gun owner, at the elder Reinking's request.

At some point, Reinking's father gave the weapons back to his son, including the AR-15 that police said was used in Sunday's attack.
A Tazewell County Sheriff report from Aug. 24, 2017, documented the confiscation of a Kimber 9mm handgun, a Bushmaster AR-15, a CZ-USA .22-caliber rifle, a Remington 710, and some ammunition.

"The weapons and ammo were released to Jeffrey Reinking, which holds a valid FOID [Firearm Owners Identification] card. Jeffrey was advised that he needed to keep the weapons secure and away from Travis," an officer noted in the report. "Jeffrey stated he would comply."

On Monday, officials confirmed that Reinking's father was being investigated for possibly violating federal gun laws by giving the weapons back to his son.

"He should not have had guns in Tennessee," said Marcus Watson, acting special agent in charge with the ATF in Tennessee, explaining that, "if you transfer weapons knowingly to a person that is prohibited, that could potentially be a violation of federal law."

He added that "all federal departments are looking" at Jeff Reinking to see if he violated a federal crime.]

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/this-is-what-we-know-about-the-suspected-w...

The father should face charges for violating federal laws in giving his son this gun.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #9 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 3:50pm:
The father should face charges for violating federal laws in giving his son this gun.

No, just Trump for cutting funding to mental health services, Baronvonfart.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 5:59pm

Amerika - the land of the free and the home of the brave -

what a country full of tossers.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #11 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 6:00pm

Still choosing to protect your lame FAT ass, Blooby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 6:02pm

Marla wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 6:00pm:
Still choosing to protect your lame FAT ass, Blooby.

Have another bong Marla - you druggy.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #13 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 6:05pm

You going to fight those "Muzzies" all by yourself, Blooby?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 8:02am

Marla wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
You going to fight those "Muzzies" all by yourself, Blooby?

No - I've got you to protect me.
You have a firearm.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print