Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Anti Muslim bollards for Anzac day (Read 5489 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Anti Muslim bollards for Anzac day
Reply #45 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:49pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
Peccamitty will be protecting him soon, backed up by bwyannnnnnnn and all the other apologists.

Yes, but you'll always have Matty's friends, dear.

I take it that's what Aussie is referring to when he says you destroy all of Gordon's arguments?

What a fine rejoinder on subject ....

Come in Aussie... you've chosen to make ME your enemy de jour today... keep it coming, son....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 1:51am

Do you want to tell him, Matty? I always hate spoiling your fun.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #47 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 8:53am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 25th, 2018 at 1:51am:

The smell of troll is strong around you analkarnal.

Methinks you should wash the stench of stupidity and apologism from your putrid hide.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:52pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 25th, 2018 at 8:53am:

Methinks you should wash the stench of stupidity and apologism from your putrid hide.

Whenever you do that, Matty, you create a new character.

It is a jolly world, no?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #49 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:52pm:

It is a jolly world, no?

Troll turd

I no longer acknowledge you or your stupidity

Begone, for you no longer exist

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:32pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 9:26pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:52pm:

It is a jolly world, no?

Troll turd

I no longer acknowledge you or your stupidity

Begone, for you no longer exist

Just Valkie, or all of you?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #51 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 12:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:10pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:53am:
"This is what we fought for, son. Street bollards, metal detectors at ANZAC Day, beat cops w/ semi-automatic rifles & a Code 1 alert if someone leaves a bag momentarily unattended. That and a ban on death symbols in the Army while allowing them to wear gay pride symbols"

Bloody oath. We dropped more TNT on Indochina than in the Europe and Pacific campaigns of WWII put together. The land mines and UXBs are still blowing them up. Australian surgeons and physios are making a motsa fitting artificial limbs.

I think we can deal with a few bollards, don't you?

It is a common mistake for civilians who get all their information from TV and movies to refer to unexploded ordinance as a UXB.

But you keep trying, one day you'll have it sorted

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 1:44pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
"This is what we fought for, son. Street bollards, metal detectors at ANZAC Day, beat cops w/ semi-automatic rifles & a Code 1 alert if someone leaves a bag momentarily unattended. That and a ban on death symbols in the Army while allowing them to wear gay pride symbols"

Bloody oath. We dropped more TNT on Indochina than in the Europe and Pacific campaigns of WWII put together. The land mines and UXBs are still blowing them up. Australian surgeons and physios are making a motsa fitting artificial limbs.

It is a common mistake for civilians who get all their information from TV and movies to refer to unexploded ordinance as a UXB.

It's a common mistake for "veteran" plane refeullers to use military jargon in an attempt to sound experienced.

But keep trying, Hole. We know your type all too well. The correct military parlance is virgin.

We could add unexploded, but you've been exploded into plenty of times. Virgin just refers to your experience in combat.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #53 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 1:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 1:44pm:

It's a common mistake for "veteran" plane refeullers to use military jargon in an attempt to sound experienced.

But keep trying, Hole. We know your type all too well. The correct military parlance is virgin.

We could add unexploded, but you've been exploded into plenty of times. Virgin just refers to your experience in combat.

No prizes for second place, fkkhead.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:13pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 1:56pm:

I'll take that as a comment, dear.

Bottoms up.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #55 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:13pm:

Bottoms up.

That's because you are an incredibly stupid little man who wants everyone to think he is a war hero, too bad about that hey?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:50pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:26pm:

Bottoms up.

That's because you are an incredibly stupid little man who wants everyone to think he is a war hero, too bad about that hey?

No no, dear, you want everyone to think I'm a war hero. You keep bringing it up.

I'm just an obedient Australian citizen. Anyone would have done the same in my situation.

Except you, dear.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:58pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
Peccamitty will be protecting him soon, backed up by bwyannnnnnnn and all the other apologists.

Yes, but you'll always have Matty's friends, dear.

I take it that's what Aussie is referring to when he says you destroy all of Gordon's arguments?

What a fine rejoinder on subject ....

Come in Aussie... you've chosen to make ME your enemy de jour today... keep it coming, son....

Have pretty much no interest in this Thread, hence I only just saw that.

Jayzuz.....I made ONE post (a very short one) in this Thread ~ and I made no reference to Gordon or Karnal in that post.

So......WTF?????

Huh

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:50pm:

Bottoms up.

No no, dear, you want everyone to think I'm a war hero. You keep bringing it up.

I'm just an obedient Australian citizen. Anyone would have done the same in my situation.

Except you, dear.

What did you do in Vietnam? Apart from soliciting for stool, like you do all the time now. How was Nam different? And what turned you TO stool, if it WAS different?
Or were you always a stool tourist?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 9:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:50pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

What did you do in Vietnam? Apart from soliciting for stool, like you do all the time now. How was Nam different? And what turned you TO stool, if it WAS different?
Or were you always a stool tourist?

Stop trying to hawk your wares here, wog. We don't want your krap, comprende?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print