Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Anti Muslim bollards for Anzac day (Read 5448 times)
Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Anti Muslim bollards for Anzac day
Reply #15 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 3:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 3:03pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 1:47pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 1:42pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 1:31pm:
Bollards and the reasons they are there are invisible to apologists.  LALALALALALALALALA

Pretty much, Secret. I'm used to bollards around the light rail development at Central, M4 work near Parramatta, some recent street widening in Granville.

I've never seen you comment on it either.

Did you start a thread? 

Nice attempt at changing the subject, bollards going up all over, not just here, and all you do is post drivel in an attempt to distract from the reasons they are going up. Good little apologist.  Here, have a biscuit.  Roll Eyes

Good point, Secret. Changing the subject from a thread on bollards to, well, bollards.

How diabolically cunning and devious of me.

Do you want me to start a new thread on bollards for your thoughts?

Yer an apologist clown,  do what you like. 

You know why bollards are going up in cities all over the world, but with your fingers in your ears, chortle away dribbler.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 3:33pm

Secret Wars wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 3:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 3:03pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 1:47pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 1:42pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 1:31pm:
Bollards and the reasons they are there are invisible to apologists.  LALALALALALALALALA

Pretty much, Secret. I'm used to bollards around the light rail development at Central, M4 work near Parramatta, some recent street widening in Granville.

I've never seen you comment on it either.

Did you start a thread? 

Nice attempt at changing the subject, bollards going up all over, not just here, and all you do is post drivel in an attempt to distract from the reasons they are going up. Good little apologist.  Here, have a biscuit.  Roll Eyes

Good point, Secret. Changing the subject from a thread on bollards to, well, bollards.

How diabolically cunning and devious of me.

Do you want me to start a new thread on bollards for your thoughts?

Yer an apologist clown,  do what you like. 

You know why bollards are going up in cities all over the world, but with your fingers in your ears, chortle away dribbler.

To give people a well-earned rest?

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 3:37pm

Greg, the forum remora.   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #18 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 3:40pm

Extract from an article by the Sunday Telegraph
YONI BASHAN
LINDA SILMALIS, The Sunday Telegraph
March 7, 2015 10:00pm

EXTREME high-risk inmates charged with terror offences will be banned from speaking Arabic during visits and phone calls in SuperMax.

From today, 13 inmates classified as “Extreme High Risk Restricted” will be forced to speak English when communicating with the outside.

Letters will also be required to be written in English under the new ­restrictions at SuperMax, which is housed within Goulburn jail.

It follows a call by State Attorney General Brad Hazzard to increase the number of moderate imams working behind bars to prevent radicalisation of Muslim inmates and ­inmates who convert.

Mr Hazzard said he had ordered the restrictions

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #19 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 5:23pm

red baron wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 3:40pm:
Extract from an article by the Sunday Telegraph
YONI BASHAN
LINDA SILMALIS, The Sunday Telegraph
March 7, 2015 10:00pm

EXTREME high-risk inmates charged with terror offences will be banned from speaking Arabic during visits and phone calls in SuperMax.

From today, 13 inmates classified as “Extreme High Risk Restricted” will be forced to speak English when communicating with the outside.

Letters will also be required to be written in English under the new ­restrictions at SuperMax, which is housed within Goulburn jail.

It follows a call by State Attorney General Brad Hazzard to increase the number of moderate imams working behind bars to prevent radicalisation of Muslim inmates and ­inmates who convert.

Mr Hazzard said he had ordered the restrictions

The hard part is working out if they are actually talking or if they are just;
- Imitating a piggery
- Clearing their throats of a particularly chunky flemball (for later enjoyment)
- Sniffing drugs
- bringing up a Muhammad
- choking on a beard fur ball
- choking on their boyfriends fur ball
- choking

It would be hard to tell the difference

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #20 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:30pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 1:29am:
Setanta wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 11:43pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 11:26pm:
Yadda wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 10:57pm:

Muslim bollards for Anzac day

edited.

i repent.

I want to see one give it a go and crash and burn....

"Witnesses say that despite the fierce flames and the screaming of the driver, nobody moved to help.....perhaps hindered by the flames.... the driver has yet to be identified, but is most likely a Muslim protestor against carbon burning that affects the atmosphere and causes global warming...."

Did it smell like roast long pork?

Can I send the boys round to FD's house, please? He just said you-know-what.

I'm sure you'll give us carte blanche to say whatever we like about FD now, Setanta. You've always defended the right to rape and kill people who say this stuff about our boys.

Unless - oh, sorry. That just applies to hideous darkies who don't apologize quickly enough.

I would propose I've done no such thin K. I'm happy for you to put your evidence forward. You are not trying to keep sarcasm all to yourself are you?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:32pm

Ah......the 'sarcasm' defence.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:35pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:30pm:

edited.

i repent.

"Witnesses say that despite the fierce flames and the screaming of the driver, nobody moved to help.....perhaps hindered by the flames.... the driver has yet to be identified, but is most likely a Muslim protestor against carbon burning that affects the atmosphere and causes global warming...."

Can I send the boys round to FD's house, please? He just said you-know-what.

I'm sure you'll give us carte blanche to say whatever we like about FD now, Setanta. You've always defended the right to rape and kill people who say this stuff about our boys.

Unless - oh, sorry. That just applies to hideous darkies who don't apologize quickly enough.

I would propose I've done no such thin K. I'm happy for you to put your evidence forward. You are not trying to keep sarcasm all to yourself are you?

I've already quoted your post, son. Don't play that game.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:47pm

edited.

i repent.

You've always defended the right to rape and kill people who say this stuff about our boys.

Stupid paki mong.

What are you ingesting/inhaling?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 10:11pm

Frank wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 9:47pm:

edited.

i repent.

You've always defended the right to rape and kill people who say this stuff about our boys.

Stupid paki mong.

What are you ingesting/inhaling?

Victory.

We ANZACs might have lost most of the battles we fought, but in the end, we won the war.

They didn't teach you that in the citizenship test, did they boy?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #25 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 10:14pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 8:32pm:
Ah......the 'sarcasm' defence. 

You have some other defence to most of K's posts?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:38am

Gordon wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 9:31pm:

"It's the nature of our times", she said. How charming. When your kids ask you what all the security is about, just tell them - with a casual wave of the hand -"Oh, it's just the nature of our times" ~ you know, like we're going through a drought season, or the economy is in a mini-Depression, or it's due to Trump being in the White House ...

Tell them absolutely ANYTHING except that it might have something to do with the more aggressive texts in the Sacred Books of Islam that urge the faithful to commit jihad against the Infidel.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:50am

Valkie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 5:41am:
It's a sad world when a country cannot respect the fallen without having to worry about some retarded, sociopath, self confessed peodophile worshiping moron attempting to murder children and innocent people.

One day, the world may wake up from this nightmare and realise that this CULT just don't fit anywhere, and isolate it somewhere away from real human beings.

I have a dream........

A much tougher breed of politician has been emerging in recent years in Europe and America. These are just the first to dip their toes in the water where for decades now PC and Minority Politics has prevailed and reigned unopposed from any challengers with teeth.

The internet has changed everything by allowing those with a 'rightwing' voice to become icons of commentary and blogs against the political and media collusion to keep us ignorant of the borderless, One World utopia that the elites have planned for the future of Western civilisation. 
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:57am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:02am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:50am:
It's a sad world when a country cannot respect the fallen without having to worry about some retarded, sociopath, self confessed peodophile worshiping moron attempting to murder children and innocent people.

One day, the world may wake up from this nightmare and realise that this CULT just don't fit anywhere, and isolate it somewhere away from real human beings.

I have a dream........

A much tougher breed of politician has been emerging in recent years in Europe and America. These are just the first to dip their toes in the water where for decades now PC and Minority Politics has prevailed and reigned unopposed from any challengers with teeth.

The internet has changed everything by allowing those with a 'rightwing' voice to become icons of commentary and blogs against the political and media collusion to keep us ignorant of the borderless, One World utopia that the elites have planned for the future of Western civilisation. 

Exactly. Matty has a dream to "isolate" Muslims somewhere.

Shall we leave that one to the fullness of time, Herb, or should our tough new breed of politicians issue orders to  kill them now?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 1:04am

I have a dream........

Is this what you mean by sarcastic, Setanta?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print