Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
This is the moment Turnbull lost the next Election (Read 2613 times)
Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: This is the moment Turnbull lost the next Election
Reply #15 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 5:48pm

juliar wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 5:08pm:
The Lefties won't admit the naughty banking stuff was going on under Labor will they ?

It has been going on a lot longer than that. Why did the Liberals wait sooooooooooooo long before calling the Royal Commission?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 6:58pm

Will the banks get a refund on their donations from the coalition for failing to stop the RC?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #17 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:12pm

The best thing about this is how Bill has managed to drive a wedge between libtards and nats , such a skilled tactician

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #18 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:24pm

While I agree with much of what has been said on how awful what the RC has uncovered is the fact remains that the average voter has not followed the RC and likely has no idea what the bankers have done.

Many will go into the next election 100% in the dark about this.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:27pm

Malcolm couldn't have done it without the rest of this team.
Morrison and the failed "stop the RC" pledge.
Morrison and Dwyer can't even admit they were wrong for attempting to stop the RC and delaying it.
Barnie's love life.
Abbott.
So many and yet they will still attract votes.  But not the swinging voters this time.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #20 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:32pm

And they had lost the election when they lost 16 seats after last election , despite drongos like longy on here saying they would win with an increased majority .

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:45pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:24pm:
While I agree with much of what has been said on how awful what the RC has uncovered is the fact remains that the average voter has not followed the RC and likely has no idea what the bankers have done.

I disagree Mr Duck.  Everyone has a Banker, and noone will be liking what they are hearing.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #22 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 8:21pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:45pm:

I disagree Mr Duck.  Everyone has a Banker, and noone will be liking what they are hearing.

I am talking about the multitudes who will never hear.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 8:31pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:45pm:

I am talking about the multitudes who will never hear.

Dunno how they'd never hear about this crap, but I  guess there will be some.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #24 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 8:54am

This Royal Commission has only gone for a week but the fallout already is calamitous for the finance sector

AMP Shares have fallen 22% already 3 law firms are preparing class actions against AMP

The nefarious activities carried out by the banks is gob smacking with fees being charged for non existent advice. Also advice handed out that has sent people to the wall then the banks stepping away like Pontius Pilate and leaving peoples' lives in ruins

There has to be an overhaul with the law regarding banking and there has to be a watchdog created to oversee their activities

I'll wager there is a lot more to come in this Royal; Commission what a basket load of snakes

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 8:57am

red baron wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 3:10pm:
Remember this time, this week

For this week Malcolm Turnbull lost the next Federal Election

The Pubic won't wear the apologist speeches and the post war penalties being imposed this week

It is so much chatter

What has happened this week is that Bill Shorten has landed a K.O.punch on the Liberals

The Public and rightly so will not forgive the Government for the debacle that the Royal Commission has exposed this week

The Public will not forget that Turnbull has resisted for years the idea of a Banking Royal Commission

Him being an ex Merchant Banker Turnbull cannot plead ignorance. He 'must' have known what was going on

There is no comeback from his inescapable total route

The findings of the Royal Commission have been mind blowingly incredulous

Thus history will show this is the moment Bill Shorten got the runs to be Prime Minister

Really? I think most people would welcome an apology and honesty, as opposed to the waffle we get from Shifty Shorten - a proven liar.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #26 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 9:09am

Maybe I am wrong but I do think the average voter hears or watches the news at least once a day and this has taken top spot on every news broadcast so I disagree

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #27 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:49am

Redmond Neck wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 9:09am:

Maybe I am wrong but I do think the average voter hears or watches the news at least once a day and this has taken top spot on every news broadcast so I disagree

Correct Red , evvvvvvverybody knows Libs opposed it , 23 times

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:06pm

red baron wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 8:54am:
This Royal Commission has only gone for a week but the fallout already is calamitous for the finance sector

AMP Shares have fallen 22% already 3 law firms are preparing class actions against AMP

The nefarious activities carried out by the banks is gob smacking with fees being charged for non existent advice. Also advice handed out that has sent people to the wall then the banks stepping away like Pontius Pilate and leaving peoples' lives in ruins

There has to be an overhaul with the law regarding banking and there has to be a watchdog created to oversee their activities

I'll wager there is a lot more to come in this Royal; Commission what a basket load of snakes

That is a safe bet. Plenty more to come.

I expect Turnbull will have a difficult choice to make in the coming months. I expect there will be a request to expand the Royal Commission. Will he do so and break his commitment to his banking mates? Or will he decline it and be accused of covering up the truth?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #29 - Apr 25th, 2018 at 9:45am

Legislation in place by Labor , ASIC adequately funded , 50% more staff

Complaints in 2013 191 Labor government No RC required

Then along comes libtards , job and funding cuts ,  carte blanche to banks and complaints sky rocket by a factor of 15 to a record 2810 in two years

Congratulations Bill it's little wonder we needed a RC , congratulations passing it from opposition I repeat from opposition , what a skilled tactician  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print