Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 71361 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #90 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 4:27pm

Frank wrote on Sep 3rd, 2018 at 10:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 11:51pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 5:56pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 5:48pm:
Their inspiration was extremist Islam and their alleged mission was violent jihad, inflicting maximum casualties with a terror ­attack in the heart of Melbourne at Christmas time, dying as martyrs and ascending to paradise, a court has heard.

Three Melbourne men, Ahmed Mohamed, 25, Abdullah Chaarani, 27, and Hamza Abbas, 23, went on trial in the Victorian Supreme Court yesterday, charged over an alleged terror plot that police claim was thwarted at the last minute, arresting them just days before their planned strike and seizing bomb making equipment and ingredients.

Yep, nasty men, Soren.  Real nasty men.   The judicial system will determine their guilt or innocence and sentence them appropriately, don't you think?

BTW, were any of them charged with, "female circumcision and underage marriage", Soren?  Afterall, that was what Hammer was complaining about originally.  What a shame you've decided to move the goal posts, yet again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

THESE Muslims are charged with plotting mayhem in the country that took them in.

Yes, makes them very nasty men, now doesn't it

Absolutely. It makes them very, very nasty men and they are not the only ones. There are thousands like them.

Thousands in Australia?  Really?  And your evidence for that viewpoint is, what, exactly, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, Islamophobia again it seems.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:23pm

Quote:
Ms Hanson and Mr Hinch exchanged barbs on Channel 7’s Sunrise program.

Remy Varga
    Reporter
    @RemyVarga
    8:59AM September 3, 2018
    140 Comments

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has told Derryn Hinch to “go back to New Zealand” in an explosive live television appearance.

Ms Hanson and independent Senator Hinch exchanged barbs on Channel 7’s Sunrise program this morning.

Hanson was detailing what she had achieved with former PM Malcolm Turnbull when Mr Hinch interjected to cast doubt over her claims.

“I could speak to Malcolm Turnbull and he’d listen to what I’d have to say and I got a lot done, I’ve got to say that,” she said. “But I think he’s the type of person who would have taken this personally to actually be thrown out.”

Mr Hinch cut in with “What have you done Pauline?”

The discussion became outright aggressive with Ms Hanson claiming Mr Hinch is “half asleep most of the damn time” and telling him to “get on the next flight out of the country.”

Mr Hinch said in response that telling people to leave Australia was Hanson’s “usual thing” and it was “puerile, stupid.”

Ms Hanson said Mr Hinch needed to “Go back to New Zealand and pick up your manners Derryn, and then come back when you’ve got some manners.”

READ THE TRANSCRIPT

Hanson: And I could speak to Malcolm Turnbull and he’d listen to what I’d have to say and I got a lot done, I’ve got to say that, but I think he’s the type of person who would have taken this personally to actually be thrown out.

Hinch : What have you done Pauline?

Hanson : Derryn I’m not spending the program like this, I could go on with a lot …

Hinch : What you get done?

Hanson: The Singaporean buying up the land, that was one actually you know, so, he listened to what I have to say, medicinal cannabis that was another one through his department ….

There’s a lot … Derryn, I am not …

Hinch: You voted, Pauline you voted against medicinal cannabis, you voted against medicinal cannabis, the Greens and I voted in favour of it and you and your colleagues voted against it. I was shocked. Remember that.

Hanson: Derryn you are so wrong. We have been pushing about medicinal cannabis and fighting for the … You don’t know what you’re talking about …

Hinch: Check Hansard, you and your colleagues voted against it.

Hanson: As usual you don’t have a bloody clue what you’re talking about with the ABCC bill with the flat packing tax with every Derryn, most of the time you vote with the Greens most of the time …

Hinch: Let’s go back to the Hansard …

Hanson: Yes please do and you’ll actually know. Read my speeches that I’ve done of the floor of Parliament Derryn, you wouldn’t have a clue you’re half asleep most of the damn time, you wouldn’t a clue what you’re talking about ….

Hinch: You voted against medicinal cannabis …

Hanson: You vote for the Greens most of the time, you have no idea, look … I’m not here to argue with you, go and pack your bags and get on the next flight out of the country, that’s where you belong.

Hinch: oh that’s your usual thing to everybody, every migrant, get out of the country. I’ve been an Australian citizen since 1980, that sort of argument is puerile, stupid …

Hanson: Go back to New Zealand and pick up your manners Derryn, and then come back when you’ve got some manners.
for the Greens most of the time, you have no idea, look … I’m not here to argue with you, go and pack your bags and get on the next flight out of the country, that’s where you belong.

Hinch: oh that’s your usual thing to everybody, every migrant, get out of the country. I’ve been an Australian citizen since 1980, that sort of argument is puerile, stupid …

Hanson: Go back to New Zealand and pick up your manners Derryn, and then come back when you’ve got some manners.

[Source]
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:30pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #92 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:35pm

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:39pm

PHON aint going nowhere Brian. Come to terms with it. ALT right parties are the biggest growing political groups right through the western world. Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #94 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 9:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
PHON aint going nowhere Brian. Come to terms with it. ALT right parties are the biggest growing political groups right through the western world. Grin Grin

Fastest growing doesn't mean they have the most members, Hammer.  They represent the fringe elements in any society.  The major parties are the ones who represent the views of the overwhelming majority of voters.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #95 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 3:37pm

Pauline Hanson: ‘This is a terror act, the farmers need a helping hand’  - Betcha it wasn't Muslims which committed this "Terror Act", Pauline.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

PAULINE HANSON: IT'S OK TO BE WHITE - She obviously does't include Asian or Muslim sensibilities in her thinking, now does she?  Tut, tut.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 4:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 3:37pm:
Pauline Hanson: ‘This is a terror act, the farmers need a helping hand’  - Betcha it wasn't Muslims which committed this "Terror Act", Pauline.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

PAULINE HANSON: IT'S OK TO BE WHITE - She obviously does't include Asian or Muslim sensibilities in her thinking, now does she?  Tut, tut.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I didn't need Pauline Hanson to tell me about the strawberries. I just stopped buying them as soon as I heard about needles on the news. If she wants to call it terror, that's fine by me. It's the kind of society we live in these days, a society spawned by the Libs Labs and Greens

I'm happy to be white, but the other day while browsing through one of those country town antique shops, I spotted a black doll for sale - $750 - and it was quite ordinary, $20 would have been my offer if I was collecting black dolls. I was after old cameras

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #97 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 6:16pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 7:08pm

James Ashby, the man behind Pauline Hanson
By Kerry-Anne Walsh
23 September 2018 — 12:00am

Kerry Anne Walsh must be a very vindictive and insecure woman. After reading how she writes, I'd say she definitely is

I wonder if she would describe this creep in derogatory terms

Milton Orkopoulos      2008      Labor      33 counts, including child sex and drug offences

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #99 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 11:44pm

And your point is?

All organisations attract disreputable characters.  The PHONies is just the latest that someone like Ashby has become Pauline's latest Svengali, after a succession of such people.  He is using her, just as the others did, whether they are David Oldfield or Robert Pasquali.  Tsk, tsk.  Hey, Geoff?  Mmmm? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 2:31pm

My point is you're fixated on ON, a party you hate, or do you? perhaps you admire Pauline's resolve and determination to be in parliament

I must say though that I was a bit disappointed she didn't call out those Asia female so-called carers who roughed up that elderly traditional Anglo Aussie woman shown on 4 Corners last night ... if that's how your do-gooding society operates, then you can stick your do-gooding up your rear

Pauline should have thanked 4 Corners and said to everyone ....

"This is what you get when you import multicultural do-gooders and give them a job caring for others. A test of character is when you're doing a job you may not like but you need the money, obviously money is more important than human dignity with these imports, and some other carers of low self esteem and integrity"

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #101 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 3:18pm

Australia Day debate: Pauline Hanson urges nation to 'accept our past'  What a shame she refuses to follow her own advice...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #102 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 3:21pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 25th, 2018 at 2:31pm:
My point is you're fixated on ON, a party you hate, or do you? perhaps you admire Pauline's resolve and determination to be in parliament

Hatred assumes I have a particular interest in her.  I don't.  I just wish to make others aware of just how wacky and foolish she is on a weekly basis.  No week goes by without her making some stupid pronouncement, revealing just how ignorant she really is.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 4:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2018 at 3:21pm:

Hatred assumes I have a particular interest in her.  I don't.  I just wish to make others aware of just how wacky and foolish she is on a weekly basis.  No week goes by without her making some stupid pronouncement, revealing just how ignorant she really is.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well don't listen to her and  you won't get triggered?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #104 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 5:05pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 25th, 2018 at 4:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 25th, 2018 at 3:21pm:

Well don't listen to her and  you won't get triggered?

True.  However, it would mean that people don't learn the truth about her and her foolishness, Hammer.   That'd be a real shame, now wouldn't it?  They might waste their vote on her, now mightn't they?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34
Send Topic Print