Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 71269 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #75 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 9:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:33pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Not all Muslims follow the laws of the country. That's a lie. Many Muslims believe Islam supersedes our law.

Any numbers on those claims, Hammer or are you merely expressing your usually Islamophobic opinion?

All the Muslims I know personally, obey the laws of Australia.  None of them BTW desire Sharia law either, recognising that what was good over 1400 years ago isn't necessarily good today.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

Plenty of Muslims out here getting arranged marriages Bwian. Muslims do just enough so they don't get into trouble. And many don't give a crap.

"plenty"   Grin

That's not a number, boy.

Well you explain the Muslim crime rate , female circumcision and underage marriage that's been documented? It's a fact that a percentage of Muslims in Australia don't respect our system of law. Some won't even stand in court while some won't even show their faces .

What percentage, exactly?

A percentage of white, non-Muslim Australians don't respect our system of law either, Hammer.

You know - the white, non-Muslim criminals who carry out the majority of crimes in this country?

My response was to the Muslim woman in the video who said Muslims must follow the law of the country . Not all do. Don't blame me because you can't follow the argument.

Not all non-Muslims follow the law of the country, Hammer.

You know, all those non-Muslim criminals: they don't respect our laws.

Doesnt excuse Muslims not following the law and customs, Turdy McTurdface.

You were only expected to think for a minute and you failed agan, as usual.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:36am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
Not all Muslims follow the laws of the country. That's a lie. Many Muslims believe Islam supersedes our law.

Any numbers on those claims, Hammer or are you merely expressing your usually Islamophobic opinion?

All the Muslims I know personally, obey the laws of Australia.  None of them BTW desire Sharia law either, recognising that what was good over 1400 years ago isn't necessarily good today.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

Plenty of Muslims out here getting arranged marriages Bwian. Muslims do just enough so they don't get into trouble. And many don't give a crap.

"Plenty" is not a number or a percentage, Hammer.

Get back to us when you have numbers, OK?  Otherwise, I'll just write your comments off as your usual Islamophobic, ignorant, hick bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

LOL! ya dickhead.  You insist on using personal anecdotes as evidence and demand otherwise from everyone else.

Are any of your friends Islamic terrorists dopey?  Cos by your idiot equation, if none are then there is no such thing. 

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:39am

Frank wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 9:53pm:

"plenty"   Grin

Well you explain the Muslim crime rate , female circumcision and underage marriage that's been documented? It's a fact that a percentage of Muslims in Australia don't respect our system of law. Some won't even stand in court while some won't even show their faces .

A percentage of white, non-Muslim Australians don't respect our system of law either, Hammer.

You know - the white, non-Muslim criminals who carry out the majority of crimes in this country?

My response was to the Muslim woman in the video who said Muslims must follow the law of the country . Not all do. Don't blame me because you can't follow the argument.

I'm not excusing anyone who disobeys our laws.

You, however, want to turn a blind eye to all those white Australian non-Muslims who are not following our laws.

Why is that?

Why are you an apologist for so many criminals?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 2:22pm

Secret Wars wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:36am:

Get back to us when you have numbers, OK?  Otherwise, I'll just write your comments off as your usual Islamophobic, ignorant, hick bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

LOL! ya dickhead.  You insist on using personal anecdotes as evidence and demand otherwise from everyone else.

Are any of your friends Islamic terrorists dopey?  Cos by your idiot equation, if none are then there is no such thing. 

When Hammerhead presents any real evidence about any of his claims, the world will end.  Tsk, tsk, appears you want him to be let off scot free with the claim that "plenty" of people do something.  Yeah, sure.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 5:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:39am:
Frank wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 9:53pm:

"plenty"   Grin

I'm not excusing anyone who disobeys our laws.

You, however, want to turn a blind eye to all those white Australian non-Muslims who are not following our laws.

Why is that?

Why are you an apologist for so many criminals?

You ARE excusing by deflecting to white nonmuslim crime. That doesnt excuse (disproportionately larger) muslim crime.

But being the reliably idiotic liar you are, you try to repreresnt my 'thats no excuse' as an apology for your red herrinvv deflection.

Turdy McTurdface is correct. If you had to think for a minute you'd  suffer horribly so you avoid it very carefully.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 2:22pm:

When Hammerhead presents any real evidence about any of his claims, the world will end.  Tsk, tsk, appears you want him to be let off scot free with the claim that "plenty" of people do something.  Yeah, sure.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Their inspiration was extremist Islam and their alleged mission was violent jihad, inflicting maximum casualties with a terror ­attack in the heart of Melbourne at Christmas time, dying as martyrs and ascending to paradise, a court has heard.

Three Melbourne men, Ahmed Mohamed, 25, Abdullah Chaarani, 27, and Hamza Abbas, 23, went on trial in the Victorian Supreme Court yesterday, charged over an alleged terror plot that police claim was thwarted at the last minute, arresting them just days before their planned strike and seizing bomb making equipment and ingredients.i

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 5:56pm

Frank wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 5:48pm:

Their inspiration was extremist Islam and their alleged mission was violent jihad, inflicting maximum casualties with a terror ­attack in the heart of Melbourne at Christmas time, dying as martyrs and ascending to paradise, a court has heard.

Three Melbourne men, Ahmed Mohamed, 25, Abdullah Chaarani, 27, and Hamza Abbas, 23, went on trial in the Victorian Supreme Court yesterday, charged over an alleged terror plot that police claim was thwarted at the last minute, arresting them just days before their planned strike and seizing bomb making equipment and ingredients.

Yep, nasty men, Soren.  Real nasty men.   The judicial system will determine their guilt or innocence and sentence them appropriately, don't you think?

BTW, were any of them charged with, "female circumcision and underage marriage", Soren?  Afterall, that was what Hammer was complaining about originally.  What a shame you've decided to move the goal posts, yet again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 6:21pm

I wasn't addressing his point, I was addressing your continual, chronic, evidence and fact free self serving reliance on anecdotes as evidence.

And you still haven't answered, are any of these conjured friends Islamic terrorists?

If they aren't have you the wit to consider the implications of that compared to your rebuttals based on personal anecdote?

I can play some thinking music whilst you ponder that. It's not complicated but I bet it will baffle the poo out of you.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 6:27pm

I don't know why Brian believes it's an impossible thought that many Muslims put Islam above our laws? Islam is a political as well as religious belief system.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 6:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
I don't know why Brian believes it's an impossible thought that many Muslims put Islam above our laws? Islam is a political as well as religious belief system.

Because none of his Muslim friends do, (even if you believe they exist, and not just a crutch for rebuttal) and for an apologist who has declared he will not criticise Islam, in service to his virtue signalling he has rendered himself wilfully ignorant, blind and submitted. 
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2018 at 6:57pm by Secret Wars »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #85 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 7:30pm

Secret Wars wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 6:21pm:

I wasn't addressing his point, I was addressing your continual, chronic, evidence and fact free self serving reliance on anecdotes as evidence.

And you still haven't answered, are any of these conjured friends Islamic terrorists?

If they aren't have you the wit to consider the implications of that compared to your rebuttals based on personal anecdote?

I can play some thinking music whilst you ponder that. It's not complicated but I bet it will baffle the poo out of you.

Play as much music as you desire.  Hammer does it seems, get away scott free, without producing any evidence to back his claim about "plenty of Muslims" do this or that.  You'd much rather go for me, because I defend ordinary, everday, mainstream Muslims.  I wonder why?

As to your claim that I do not consider that my views are limited, oh, I do but I suspect they are much more widely informed than someone like Hammer who never produces any evidence to back his assertions, whereas I do.  Hammer knows no Muslims, has never discussed Islam with Muslims and never will, whereas I have.   Are any of the Muslims i know, "Terrorists"?  Nope, 'cause Terrorism is illegal in Australia and despite what you might think, the overwhelming majority of Muslims in Australia hate Terrorism just as much as you or I do.   As they are more than likely to be victims of Terrorists, they have fled here thinking that they would be safe in Australia.  More fool them, hey when people like Hammer and yourself continually spout your hatred for anybody who dares to be different and worship a different God to one you accept as "normal".

Tsk, tsk, your narrow mindedness and your continual defence of narrow mindedness is appalling and simply shows how ignorant you are.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 5:56pm:

Three Melbourne men, Ahmed Mohamed, 25, Abdullah Chaarani, 27, and Hamza Abbas, 23, went on trial in the Victorian Supreme Court yesterday, charged over an alleged terror plot that police claim was thwarted at the last minute, arresting them just days before their planned strike and seizing bomb making equipment and ingredients.

Yep, nasty men, Soren.  Real nasty men.   The judicial system will determine their guilt or innocence and sentence them appropriately, don't you think?

BTW, were any of them charged with, "female circumcision and underage marriage", Soren?  Afterall, that was what Hammer was complaining about originally.  What a shame you've decided to move the goal posts, yet again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

THESE Muslims are charged with plotting mayhem in the country that took them in.

OTHER Muslims are charged with violating girls.   You are implying, you stupendous fool, that plotting bloody mayhem WITHOUT also being charged with sexual vilonce is somehow not quite meeting the threshold of objection to Muslim criminality and disregard for Western values, laws, norms. When Muslims are over-represented in sexual crimes and it is pointed out that they ALSO over-represented in other crimes, such as plotting bloody mayhem for Allah, you start lying and slippin' and slidin' that 'hey, murdering for allah is not sexual crime' so we shouldn't bring it up.

All because your mate Abdullah is neither a terrorist nor a sexual predator.

Fine, fool, but your circle of geriatric ADF cymbal payers in Perth IS NOT representative of anything. Not of Australians, not of the jihadists, not of anything. You are just a bunch of unmoored, stupid old women with red hair and silly glasses,  fussing over your cats.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #87 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 11:51pm

Frank wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:02pm:

THESE Muslims are charged with plotting mayhem in the country that took them in.

Yes, makes them very nasty men, now doesn't it, Soren or are you complaining because they are Muslims and therefore not Christians?  Tsk, tsk, now please, take your ranting and raving back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #88 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 4:21pm

Pauline Hanson on parlimentary bullying

What a shame she isn't above doing a bit of bullying herself.  Why did Fraser resign from the PHONies the day he was sworn into the Senate, mmmm?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 10:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 11:51pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:02pm:

Yes, makes them very nasty men, now doesn't it

Absolutely. It makes them very, very nasty men and they are not the only ones. There are thousands like them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34
Send Topic Print