Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 71263 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #60 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 3:04pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 10:17am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:18pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
The globalists. There are people in Australian politics who believe in open borders Brian. These people need to be checked.

And do they control any of the major parties?  No party would present such a policy because it would be electoral suicide because of the paranoids like you who have had their fears manipulated by the right-wing media.  You'd rather believe in your paranoid fantasies than reality.  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes

The Labor Party and the Greens are loaded with these idiots. You need to pull your head out of your bum. Just because you are paranoid,  doesn't mean they aint after you.

Reread what I said, Hammer.  The ALP and the Greens are loaded with Australians who believe in treating their fellow Australians and others decently and humanely, Hammer.   You, OTOH, are interested in treating people on the basis of their skin colour than because they are all humans.   No one controls a major political party who believes what you believe they believe.  Roll Eyes

More rubbish bwian...  Hanson and her party are not racist.
You are a liar and slanderer however.  I know of quite a few Labor racists though.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 5:11pm

Pauline Hanson misses vote that could have killed off Coalition's corporate tax cuts Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Pauline the politician strikes again it seems...  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 5:36pm

Passengers flee after ‘illegal’ boat runs aground in Daintree and Pauline makes bizarre comment.  How unusual...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 5:53pm

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Not all Muslims follow the laws of the country. That's a lie. Many Muslims believe Islam supersedes our law.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:49pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Not all Muslims follow the laws of the country. That's a lie. Many Muslims believe Islam supersedes our law.

Any numbers on those claims, Hammer or are you merely expressing your usually Islamophobic opinion?

All the Muslims I know personally, obey the laws of Australia.  None of them BTW desire Sharia law either, recognising that what was good over 1400 years ago isn't necessarily good today.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

Any numbers on those claims, Hammer or are you merely expressing your usually Islamophobic opinion?

All the Muslims I know personally, obey the laws of Australia.  None of them BTW desire Sharia law either, recognising that what was good over 1400 years ago isn't necessarily good today.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

Plenty of Muslims out here getting arranged marriages Bwian. Muslims do just enough so they don't get into trouble. And many don't give a crap.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 6:51pm:

Plenty of Muslims out here getting arranged marriages Bwian. Muslims do just enough so they don't get into trouble. And many don't give a crap.

"Plenty" is not a number or a percentage, Hammer.

Get back to us when you have numbers, OK?  Otherwise, I'll just write your comments off as your usual Islamophobic, ignorant, hick bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:27pm

"plenty"   Grin

That's not a number, boy.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:28pm

Bigoted Bwian is relentlessly persecuting innocent PHON members who have not bombed, beheaded, raped or maimed anyone for not following PH.

Shame, bigoted, persecuting Bwian, SHAME!!!!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:27pm:

"plenty"   Grin

Well you explain the Muslim crime rate , female circumcision and underage marriage that's been documented? It's a fact that a percentage of Muslims in Australia don't respect our system of law. Some won't even stand in court while some won't even show their faces .

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:33pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:31pm:

"plenty"   Grin

Well you explain the Muslim crime rate , female circumcision and underage marriage that's been documented? It's a fact that a percentage of Muslims in Australia don't respect our system of law. Some won't even stand in court while some won't even show their faces .

What percentage, exactly?

A percentage of white, non-Muslim Australians don't respect our system of law either, Hammer.

You know - the white, non-Muslim criminals who carry out the majority of crimes in this country?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Pauline is mustering plenty of support without even trying.
Please explain...

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:33pm:

"plenty"   Grin

A percentage of white, non-Muslim Australians don't respect our system of law either, Hammer.

You know - the white, non-Muslim criminals who carry out the majority of crimes in this country?

My response was to the Muslim woman in the video who said Muslims must follow the law of the country . Not all do. Don't blame me because you can't follow the argument.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:51pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:33pm:

"plenty"   Grin

My response was to the Muslim woman in the video who said Muslims must follow the law of the country . Not all do. Don't blame me because you can't follow the argument.

Not all non-Muslims follow the law of the country, Hammer.

You know, all those non-Muslim criminals: they don't respect our laws.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34
Send Topic Print