Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 71253 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #480 - Jun 20th, 2021 at 5:45pm

Frank wrote on May 28th, 2021 at 8:31am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 27th, 2021 at 11:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 27th, 2021 at 6:40pm:

That's nothing, Biden wears a completely black mask ... a rainbow mask would be a lot less racist, and suit him better

A saw golliwog dolls being sold in a chemist shop a few weeks ago. I didn't see anyone protesting, even saw a lady buy one

Anyone who would protest over gollywog dolls is, as the poet said, a bum.

And what about people who protest over Mr Potato Head toys?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #481 - Jun 20th, 2021 at 9:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 20th, 2021 at 5:45pm:
Frank wrote on May 28th, 2021 at 8:31am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 27th, 2021 at 11:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 27th, 2021 at 6:40pm:

That's nothing, Biden wears a completely black mask ... a rainbow mask would be a lot less racist, and suit him better

A saw golliwog dolls being sold in a chemist shop a few weeks ago. I didn't see anyone protesting, even saw a lady buy one

Anyone who would protest over gollywog dolls is, as the poet said, a bum.

And what about people who protest over Mr Potato Head toys?

Who does that?? Protest about toys.  Cheeses!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #482 - Aug 19th, 2021 at 2:36am

Mr Potato Head toys are actually some kind of anti-woke toy, one would assume. Could be plenty of protestors out there for that.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #483 - Jul 27th, 2022 at 1:45pm

Hanson snubs Indigenous acknowledgement

Pauline Hanson left the Senate chamber during today’s acknowledgement of country after dismissing its validity.

Senate President Sue Lines acknowledged the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people as traditional custodians of the Canberra area and paid respect to elders past and present at the opening of Wednesday’s sitting.

Hanson interjected, yelling: “No, I won’t and never will.” She then exited the chamber.

The Queensland One Nation senator later said she could not accept the welcome to country, nor a proposal – to be moved later today – that would raise the Indigenous flag in the Senate chamber.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #484 - Jul 27th, 2022 at 1:47pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2022 at 1:45pm:

Pauline Hanson left the Senate chamber during today’s acknowledgement of country after dismissing its validity.

Senate President Sue Lines acknowledged the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people as traditional custodians of the Canberra area and paid respect to elders past and present at the opening of Wednesday’s sitting.

Hanson interjected, yelling: “No, I won’t and never will.” She then exited the chamber.

The Queensland One Nation senator later said she could not accept the welcome to country, nor a proposal – to be moved later today – that would raise the Indigenous flag in the Senate chamber.

"Day two of the 47th Parliament and racism has reared its ugly head. Pauline Hanson disrespectfully stormed out of the acknowledgement of Country in the Senate, refusing to acknowledge “those people.” You want to make parliament safe? Get rid of racism."

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #485 - Jul 27th, 2022 at 1:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2022 at 1:47pm:

"Day two of the 47th Parliament and racism has reared its ugly head. Pauline Hanson disrespectfully stormed out of the acknowledgement of Country in the Senate, refusing to acknowledge “those people.” You want to make parliament safe? Get rid of racism."

Real Aborginals call these 'smoking ceremonies' out for the bullshit they are.  Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #486 - Jul 27th, 2022 at 2:01pm

Lidia Thorpe said the above. iSenator Hanson said she had been “angered” by the acknowledgment to country for many years, but was tipped over the edge on Wednesday because of a motion that would see the Aboriginal flag displayed in the Senate.

“I’m furious about this, that chamber is a people’s chamber, the Australian people have never been asked to accept or vote on the Aboriginal flag,” she told The Australian.

“It was forced upon us, and given pride and precedent over our Australian flag. I’m furious. This is divisive.”.  Senator Hanson called the other Senators “gutless” for not debating the issue.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #487 - Jul 27th, 2022 at 2:23pm

The Thorpe creature does not even recognise the legitimacy of the Australian  Parliament (doesn't stop her taking the money though) so who is she to criticise Senator Hanson?  Bloody hypocrite. Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #488 - Jul 27th, 2022 at 6:36pm

Frank wrote on Jul 27th, 2022 at 2:01pm:

Lidia Thorpe said the above. iSenator Hanson said she had been “angered” by the acknowledgment to country for many years, but was tipped over the edge on Wednesday because of a motion that would see the Aboriginal flag displayed in the Senate.

“I’m furious about this, that chamber is a people’s chamber, the Australian people have never been asked to accept or vote on the Aboriginal flag,” she told The Australian.

“It was forced upon us, and given pride and precedent over our Australian flag. I’m furious. This is divisive.”.  Senator Hanson called the other Senators “gutless” for not debating the issue.

Gutless self absorbed in it for the short haul PC shitheads kissing blackfellas arse.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #489 - Oct 19th, 2022 at 12:38pm

Pauline Hanson ordered to pay former colleague Brian Burston $250,000 over sex abuse allegation   Smiley

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has been ordered to pay former senator Brian Burston $250,000 over a defamatory television interview in which she falsely alleged he sexually abused a female staffer in his office.

Mr Burston, who quit the party in 2018, sued Ms Hanson in the Federal Court, claiming he accused her of sexual harassment on social media, in a text message to his wife and in the interview.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #490 - Oct 19th, 2022 at 1:50pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 19th, 2022 at 12:38pm:
Pauline Hanson ordered to pay former colleague Brian Burston $250,000 over sex abuse allegation   Smiley

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has been ordered to pay former senator Brian Burston $250,000 over a defamatory television interview in which she falsely alleged he sexually abused a female staffer in his office.

Mr Burston, who quit the party in 2018, sued Ms Hanson in the Federal Court, claiming he accused her of sexual harassment on social media, in a text message to his wife and in the interview.

Being ordered to pay because her terminology was wrong....  Roll Eyes I see an appeal coming.

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #491 - Oct 19th, 2022 at 2:05pm

Belgarion wrote on Oct 19th, 2022 at 1:50pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 19th, 2022 at 12:38pm:

Being ordered to pay because her terminology was wrong....  Roll Eyes I see an appeal coming.

Of course she'll appeal.

She's low-life scum.

As long as it gives her sleepless nights and ties her up in the court, it's still good.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #492 - Oct 19th, 2022 at 3:09pm

What a joke, this will go nowhere and Pauline will lose no sleep, she has been through worse.

Watch the dirty tactics from here on from the big boys to get rid of Pauline with the Boong vote looming, they did the same when she warned of selling out to the Chinks 25yrs ago, the threw her in the clink then.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #493 - Oct 22nd, 2022 at 3:29pm

The Australian Federal Police arrested a 27-year-old Melbourne man on Friday over a series of alleged death threats made towards Senator Pauline Hanson.

Officers visited Koshin Ibrahim's Brunswick West home on Friday and arrested the man as they executed a search warrant with a laptop and desktop computer seized.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #494 - Oct 22nd, 2022 at 8:30pm

Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2022 at 3:29pm:
The Australian Federal Police arrested a 27-year-old Melbourne man on Friday over a series of alleged death threats made towards Senator Pauline Hanson.

Officers visited Koshin Ibrahim's Brunswick West home on Friday and arrested the man as they executed a search warrant with a laptop and desktop computer seized.

Gweggy turd,  paki, Bbbwian, duckwit  - you know the man?

Sounds like your kind of cadre.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 
Send Topic Print