Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34
Send Topic Print
Pauline's latest pronouncements (Read 70690 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Pauline's latest pronouncements
Reply #450 - Dec 12th, 2020 at 5:24pm

*snort*ZZZZzzzzzzzz*snort*Zzzzzzzzzzzzz*snort*

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #451 - Dec 12th, 2020 at 8:46pm

Kimba residents gonna sell their homes for a uranium dump and take the money and high-tail it out of there far away.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #452 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 4:42pm

She obviously doesn't like competition...Pauline Hanson calls for swastika ban in Australia Shocked Shocked

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #453 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 5:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 4:42pm:
She obviously doesn't like competition...Pauline Hanson calls for swastika ban in Australia Shocked Shocked

Had this been anyone else Brian, you would be cheering them on.  Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #454 - Feb 15th, 2021 at 10:21pm

Belgarion wrote on Feb 15th, 2021 at 5:29pm:

Had this been anyone else Brian, you would be cheering them on.  Roll Eyes

As it was Hanson, I wonder who got into her ear last to make her make a statement like that...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #455 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:39pm

Hanson lashed as ‘irresponsible’ after wild COVID vaccine rant on live TV - oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, dear...[url=https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/feb/24/sean-black-one-nation-party-rehired-convicted-rapist-just-months-after-prison-release]One Nation employed convicted rapist Sean Black just months after release from prison[/url Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #456 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:16pm

Would never happen, banning a religious symbol would be almost impossible in this country and attempting to do so would cause worldwide condemnation. I think we should ban symbols of hate, we can start with the Aboriginal "flag".

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #457 - Mar 12th, 2021 at 4:05pm

rhino wrote on Mar 11th, 2021 at 10:16pm:

Would never happen, banning a religious symbol would be almost impossible in this country and attempting to do so would cause worldwide condemnation. I think we should ban symbols of hate, we can start with the Aboriginal "flag".

Who claims it is a symbol of "hate", Rhino?  You?  Sorry, you don't count.  No one makes you fly it.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #458 - Mar 14th, 2021 at 12:45am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2021 at 4:05pm:

Who claims it is a symbol of "hate", Rhino?  You?  Sorry, you don't count.  No one makes you fly it.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You arent aware the swastika is an ancient Hindu religious symbol? Your education is lacking. Do you still think playing Call of Duty on your xbox in your loungeroom is defending Australia?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #459 - Mar 14th, 2021 at 1:14am

The Designer of the Koori Flag did not want it represented for anything else, but it has become an exploitable commodity used by the Political sector of the Aboriginal people in their pursuit to make sure no-one else has Political empowerment here besides the British (G-G's) and America (PM's).

...they're keeping an eye on Grapps, Valkie and a few others who wish to usurp with their Republic agenda when the Brits leave and America folds from here.  Wink
There'll be blood, eh?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #460 - Mar 16th, 2021 at 6:00pm

rhino wrote on Mar 14th, 2021 at 12:45am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2021 at 4:05pm:

You arent aware the swastika is an ancient Hindu religious symbol? Your education is lacking. Do you still think playing Call of Duty on your xbox in your loungeroom is defending Australia?

Nope, so why do you do it, Rhino?  Tsk, tsk, such a wannabe.  The Hindu "swastika" was the reverse of the Nazi use of it.  The Finns also used to use it as their national roundel on their aircraft.  They stopped after WWII.  Gee, you going to attack them for it, Rhino?  The Swastika as rather unfortunate connotations associated with it because it's use by the Nazis.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #461 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:13pm

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #462 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:13pm:

She speaks from experience, i wouldn't call her a lying cow.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #463 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 4:31pm

Johnnie wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:01pm:

She speaks from experience, i wouldn't call her a lying cow.

Pauline or Brittany?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #464 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 8:26pm

So you ARE all for demonisinng men because Pauline isn't?....  That's  the furthest of your emotional and intellectual horizon, ya pathethic, spineless, ignorant worm??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34
Send Topic Print